We Are Now in the First Stage of a Civil War

Antifa is the street goon squad for the overthrow of a duly elected President. The people behind them, Democrats and Chinese Communists (but I repeat myself) are providing logistical support, training and financial support, like bailing out the rioters.
Still, in the meantime, good police work is weaving the available data threads into a knowledge-tapestry of criminality. For instance, on May 31, New York City’s deputy police commissioner for counter-terrorism, John Miller, outlined his analysis of the violence:
Before the protests began organizers of certain anarchist groups set out to raise bail money and people who would be responsible to be raising bail money, they set out to recruit medics and medical teams with gear to deploy in anticipation of violent interactions with police.
In other words, this was, in no small part, a conspiracy. Which explains why, for instance, stacks of bricks for protesters to throw through windows—or at cops’ heads—were placed all around New York City. Heck, stacks of projectiles were even placed in Kansas City, Missouri. (Did we mention that satellite surveillance, too, could play a role in tracking such obvious major movements?) On June 6, Antifa observer Andy Ngo tweeted that two men driving a car with Ohio license plates were arrested in New York City; the vehicle was full of weapons, burner phones, gas masks, everything a terrorist might want.....
Belatedly, we’re starting to realize how deeply the terrorist network has penetrated our society. We know, now, that they’ve been using Twitter as a tool, and Reddit, too, among many familiar apps and media. They have their own network of partially George Soros-funded lawyers. And yes, there was the curious case of the molotov-cocktail woman in New York City whose $250,000 bail was guaranteed by a lawyer who had previously worked in the federal government, handling highly classified documents, for Barack Obama. Perhaps a thread or two hereto unravel. And speaking of Soros, on June 4, James O’Keefe of Project Veritas revealed undercover video of a vicious Antifa group in Portland, Oregon, which seems to have many connections to Sweden, as well as to, yes, that same Hungarian-born billionaire.

But this is done primarily to polarize the public, bringing as many to their side as possible and to distract from the Russiagate hearings. If the Democrats lose this November (and they will) they plan tomake this a full revolt with the backing of many military personalities they have groomed for this purpose. Their billionaire masters like Bezos wants that coup and fully backs Antifa and the Marxists in Black Lives Matter.

And we have the Establishment of both parties refusing to support the President in this crisis, as they are Globalist fools who think they can control China, lol, like Biden and Bush.

General Mattis, Admiral Mullens, and current Secretary of defense Espers and the Joint Cheifs of staff have declared that now is not an appropriate time to use the Insurrection Act, something Trump did not say he was going to use and in fact said it was not yet time for it, but he can use it.

The American military top leadership has thus drawn a line with Antifa and Black Lies Matter on their side, and Trump on the other. WTF is with thewse gorrillas in suits? Did they not take an oath to defend the Constitution and follow the orders of the POTUS? I think they did.

But anyone following the history of the US military industrial complex understands how Multinational Globalist corporations have seduced our top commanders at the Pentagon with lucrative contracts and private skim.

When the dust from all this has settled next year, and Trump takes his second oath of office, cleaning out the pro-Antifa Marxists in the military must be his top priority.

Good lord. Yall bitches too scared to go to war. I've been on this board for a long time and every two weeks yall weak inbreds talk about going to war. Stop talkin about it and be about it. I'll definitely be here to greet you.
LOL. Fake tough guy strikes again. You won’t do anything.
Let me know when you want to come over and test your theory. I'll even pick you up. :)
LOL

Where exactly would that be? You do like to pick up guys but I don’t swing that way, you prancing Nancy boy. So you d kill me Assfacesias? You d take my life? Be honest.:)
Now youre stalling because I called your bluff. When do you want to test your theory? Pussy. :)
My bluff? I have no idea where you live? So you would take my life? Yes or no? Why are you dodging the question?
Oakland airport. Name the day and time. You shouldnt be afraid because I'm a lot older than you right? :)
You want me to fly to Oakland? LMaO. You re crazy. If you promise to kill me. I ll be there. It would be worth it. Say here that you ll do it and I am there. Deal?
Just like I thought. You softer than a womans booty after she done had sex for 3 hours. :)

Your 0-147 now.
That’s a sharp right cross to the face and Defiler is down!
Azzgosh aint showin up. He's a bitch made pussy. All he trying to do now is to get me banned because I've whipping his ass with my mind on the internet. I got him intimidated. :laughing0301:

Answer my question, bitch boy. I answer All of yours. Will you kill me? Yes or no? I am Not the one dodging. Pussy.

No you never told me what day you were coming. I know why. Youre a soft pussy. Face it. :)

Zzzzzzz. Answer my question and stop using my verbiage. You bore me. I never said I was flying to Oakland but if you promise to kill me, I ll let you pick the day. Last chance. Will you kill me or pussy out? Well?

6a00d83452795369e200e5504e78f98833-500wi.jpg

:)
There isn't any war, civil or otherwise. It's just that your time and that of Drumph and all his minions is waning and fast.
"...admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin'
And you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'"
Lol, you really are a stupid ass. You think you have rebutted my documented rhetorical points by quoting an old Dillan song, lol.

Whipping your asses will be easy and I am going to enjoy reading about the trials of these losers in 2021-22.
You don't have a rhetorical point. That's the point. The only point you've got is on top of your head.

You don't have a rhetorical point. That's the point. The only point you've got is on top of your head.
No dumbass, and had you bothered to actually read it, you would realize the points.

But you are a libtard beoch so there is no there there to work with.

And welcome to my ignore list, twinky.

Antifa is the street goon squad for the overthrow of a duly elected President. The people behind them, Democrats and Chinese Communists (but I repeat myself) are providing logistical support, training and financial support, like bailing out the rioters.
Still, in the meantime, good police work is weaving the available data threads into a knowledge-tapestry of criminality. For instance, on May 31, New York City’s deputy police commissioner for counter-terrorism, John Miller, outlined his analysis of the violence:
Before the protests began organizers of certain anarchist groups set out to raise bail money and people who would be responsible to be raising bail money, they set out to recruit medics and medical teams with gear to deploy in anticipation of violent interactions with police.
In other words, this was, in no small part, a conspiracy. Which explains why, for instance, stacks of bricks for protesters to throw through windows—or at cops’ heads—were placed all around New York City. Heck, stacks of projectiles were even placed in Kansas City, Missouri. (Did we mention that satellite surveillance, too, could play a role in tracking such obvious major movements?) On June 6, Antifa observer Andy Ngo tweeted that two men driving a car with Ohio license plates were arrested in New York City; the vehicle was full of weapons, burner phones, gas masks, everything a terrorist might want.....
Belatedly, we’re starting to realize how deeply the terrorist network has penetrated our society. We know, now, that they’ve been using Twitter as a tool, and Reddit, too, among many familiar apps and media. They have their own network of partially George Soros-funded lawyers. And yes, there was the curious case of the molotov-cocktail woman in New York City whose $250,000 bail was guaranteed by a lawyer who had previously worked in the federal government, handling highly classified documents, for Barack Obama. Perhaps a thread or two hereto unravel. And speaking of Soros, on June 4, James O’Keefe of Project Veritas revealed undercover video of a vicious Antifa group in Portland, Oregon, which seems to have many connections to Sweden, as well as to, yes, that same Hungarian-born billionaire.

But this is done primarily to polarize the public, bringing as many to their side as possible and to distract from the Russiagate hearings. If the Democrats lose this November (and they will) they plan tomake this a full revolt with the backing of many military personalities they have groomed for this purpose. Their billionaire masters like Bezos wants that coup and fully backs Antifa and the Marxists in Black Lives Matter.

And we have the Establishment of both parties refusing to support the President in this crisis, as they are Globalist fools who think they can control China, lol, like Biden and Bush.

General Mattis, Admiral Mullens, and current Secretary of defense Espers and the Joint Cheifs of staff have declared that now is not an appropriate time to use the Insurrection Act, something Trump did not say he was going to use and in fact said it was not yet time for it, but he can use it.

The American military top leadership has thus drawn a line with Antifa and Black Lies Matter on their side, and Trump on the other. WTF is with thewse gorrillas in suits? Did they not take an oath to defend the Constitution and follow the orders of the POTUS? I think they did.

But anyone following the history of the US military industrial complex understands how Multinational Globalist corporations have seduced our top commanders at the Pentagon with lucrative contracts and private skim.

When the dust from all this has settled next year, and Trump takes his second oath of office, cleaning out the pro-Antifa Marxists in the military must be his top priority.

Good lord. Yall bitches too scared to go to war. I've been on this board for a long time and every two week yall weak inbreds talk about going to war. Stop talkin about it and be about it. I'll definitely be here to greet you.
I'm starting to think the number of people who support Trumps threats against the American people are outnumbered by those of us who don't.
The Trumpers are afraid and they should be.
What threats? WTF are you even talking about? The only ones threatening America is BLM and Antifa.
You need to start paying attention.

Quite possibly some military leaders fear a loss of face if some troops refuse to carry out their orders.

Say that American troops are ordered to put down riots in Chicago.

Possibly, some troops of various ethnicities would refuse to shoot the rioters.

Maybe that is one reason why the military leaders are trying to restrain the President.

(I do not know if it is true, but I have read that in the 1998 Tiananmen Square situation, the Chinese leaders purposely called in troops composed mostly of boys from rural backgrounds. Presumably, they would not be so sympathetic to the aims of those book-learning university protesters!)

"Us" would be people who don't obediently adore the orange buffoon.

I assumed that would be obvious, but I forgot who I was dealing with. Oops.
So you are with the “I make shit up” crowd.

Forum List

Back