We are losing Fox News

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Fox shows a man tossing a rope around a statue and others unlawfully pulling it down and they call them protesters. There are many names for thugs like this but it's not protester. What has happened to common sense in media? Time for Shep Smith to go to MSNBC.

Fox shows a man tossing a rope around a statue and others unlawfully pulling it down and they call them protesters. There are many names for thugs like this but it's not protester. What has happened to common sense in media? Time for Shep Smith to go to MSNBC.
What do YOU call them?

Protesters have permits, protesters are not violent, protesters are law abiding. Protesters don't cover their faces. Get your vocabulary right Sheppard. Words mean things Fox...

Illegal activity should be frowned on by all. Destruction of public property is a crime, not political speech.

ISIS Tactics on our soil is disgusting and it will cause the left wing to lose again...

Murdoch sons are flaming freaking liberals and they are running the show now.

Breaking! News! Now the Lincoln memorial has been defaced by these left wing thugs. Capitol police surrounding the Washington monument...

What do YOU call them?
The common term is vandals. You know vandalism.

I guess FOX news has surrendered to the swamp...it was bound to happen.

Some people in Boston dressed up as Indians to keep from being recognized. Then they destroyed a million dollars of someone else's tea.

If it happened 200 years ago it's 'the great founding of America' but if it were to happen today conservatives would label them Anteafa and demand they all be arrested or shot.

Like running people over?
Like tearing down from view everything that offends their snowflake sensibilities. Just Like ISIS and the Taliban....do you side with them?

What do YOU call them?

I call them vandals

I guess FOX news has surrendered to the swamp...it was bound to happen.

Watch Fox on election night...there was a few and I mean few who was glad Trump won....Kim Guilfoyle, Bill O'reilly, Sean Hannity, Charlie Hurt, and Eric Bolling

Some people in Boston dressed up as Indians to keep from being recognized. Then they destroyed a million dollars of someone else's tea.

If it happened 200 years ago it's 'the great founding of America' but if it were to happen today conservatives would label them Anteafa and demand they all be arrested or shot.
That was a reaction to the Kings intolerable taxes, or taxation without representation, for one thing. Of course if they had lived to see taxation WITH representation, they may have committed suicide instead!

ANTIFA = the Boston tea party? Now I have heard everything.....ANTIFA are criminal thugs, gutless idiots afraid to show their faces. That reminds me of a different group from our history...like the KKK... they covered their faces and were criminals too.

Forum List

Back