We are all gods children including trans people and our Lord Jesus loves everyone.

No, I am not interested in humans' opinions unless their opinions line up with TRUTH and reality aka Christ and His teachings.

The Catholic Church has always taught that mutilating yourself is a mortal sin (who knows what Francis teaches on the topic... he's not Catholic, NOT the pope)

In any case, no true Christian can condone transgendering.

I know... Who cares what God thinks?

not many, apparently. I tend to think more people are going to Hell during this terrible time in history than ever before... and Jesus said 2000 years ago that most people do go to Hell... seems things are 10 times worse than they were back then...

(IMO)
But my dear, you are opposed to masturbation and having one's ears pierced!
Can we assume that having ones foreskin or vaginal lips pierced is even more sinful?

Rambunctious is religion's most adamant spokesperson.

May I please as an atheist, claim everything he doesn't stand for?
You have no idea what I stand for... so I'll tell ya.... common sense and basic decency....

Yes we are. He loves us all
That does not dismiss that transgender is thinking man’s bullshit and fake. I have green eyes no matter how much I claim or want them to be blue. Why-I was born that way which is Gods work also.

The Catholic Church says we should love trans people. And Jesus founded the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is responsible for European Christian culture which also discovered the New World.

I am Catholic and there’s something like 1 1/2 or 2 billion Catholics in the world. There’s over 400 billion Catholics in Africa at least.

I’ve always stood up for equal rights unlike those who stand up for racist job quotas.

I don’t believe that children should be able to get a sex change. Even if their parents approve of it it’s not right. But if somebody is an adult and they want a sex change that’s their right. God will judge the situation not us human beings.

Furthermore I was helped out by a trans person at big lots today. I’m disabled and this translady Natalie went way out of their way to help me. So you know I owe it to her I owe it to her to make this thread.

God bless us all thank you
God truly does love us all. But that doesn't mean he doesn't shake his head in disapproval at some of the things we do.

Well...Jesus did wear a dress...

jesus-sermon-mount.jpg

My pronouns are Thee and Thou.

The Bible is very clear about who are and who are not God's children:
1 John 3:10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires

Frankly, no one is supposed to care what you or any other human thinks. We are to apprehend what GOD thinks or may think about a given situation/problem/issue.

It is very bad to hate what God has created, esp vis a vis human beings who are created in His image.. "male and female He created them..."

to want to be something you are not means you hate yourself, to one degree or another (except in the case of trying to overcome your vile human nature to become a better, more Christ-centered person).

A man cannot become a woman. A woman can never become a man. Trying just makes a fool out of a person. . something the devil loves to do
A man can become a woman & vice versa. It's done every day. It's none of your business & it's up to God to judge them or not judge them. Not you or some asshole from Florida or wherever running for office & looking for votes from bottom feeders who judge others hiding behing the damn bible.

A man can become a woman & vice versa. It's done every day. It's none of your business & it's up to God to judge them or not judge them. Not you or some asshole from Florida or wherever running for office & looking for votes from bottom feeders who judge others hiding behing the damn bible.
All with the very most important fact that a Man Cant
It’s a wish or feeling and not reality

I’ll hide behind the Bible rather than behind your safe space of physical reality denial

No. :nono:
Btw, I'm that asshole from Florida.

HowYouDoing.png

The pelvic structure and childbearing ability (or not) never changes, guy.

But my dear, you are opposed to masturbation and having one's ears pierced!
Can we assume that having ones foreskin or vaginal lips pierced is even more sinful?
No "we" cannot. Weirdo.

Can I assume you're a retarded Canuckian commie shitbag? I don't need your fucking permission, bitch! I already did.

The Catholic Church says we should love trans people. And Jesus founded the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is responsible for European Christian culture which also discovered the New World.
Don't forget the Catholic Church is responsible for the murder of millions of people also.

Meanwhile you deny the pelvic structure of humans. AKA "science".

I'm not denying anything except the so called god given right of you religious zealots to pass judgement on others. Any other time you deny science except when you're on the warpath attacking anyone who doesn't live like YOU think they should.

In 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (ESV), he asks, “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.” The context of this astounding assertion pertains to the avoidance of sexual immorality...

Forum List

Back