We are all equal in America. Therefore it makes no sense for non-LGBT people to be flying LGBT flags.

Once again, vague accusations, nothing specific. You can’t even come up with a realistic and reasonable excuse for your hatred of Canada.

I even googled for CSIS, scandals and lawsuits, and the only ones there are are from former employees who claim religious discrimination in a toxic workplace.

You’ve just been silenced and done wrong and Canada is an evil place. Yeah sure.
You keep pointing to CSIS rather than the creepy covert police of TPS, Peel Region, DRPS and OPP.

Either you know too much or very little. Our allies are thankfully in the former category thanks to my efforts not the efforts by those engaging in CYA, protecting groomers and criminal operatives.

By the way, I tried for decades to move on with my life, not wanting to have to speak the truth to other countries in particular. I have no need to be dishonest because I know the entire story, in great detail, well beyond what Ontario police expected I could know.

That is a function of my alert mind/memory and their covert criminals who believed they could operate with impunity and lie about people like me. Once they went down the desperate "ideology" rabbit hole, they sunk themselves further. I know what I was, what I am and what I am not, they outright lied even as they tried hard to socially engineer my opinions.

Last edited:
Only recently during the democrat's fascist reign has this crotch-clownism became more confident with itself. For years LGB was the standard. When it tweaked to T, the projection of narcissism went political and weaponized already information-compromised genitals.

To study the evolution of this pathological, recognition-jonesing narcissism, one must go at least as far back as the Tranny interview with Barbara Walters that mentions (Trump's penis [italics]), circa 2012.

Convincing of what? It’s not my credibility being questioned here. Why would I give a rat’ ass about what American authorities think about civil liberties in Ontario?

The USA is the largest police state in the world. They have the death penalty. Americans are in no position to opine or criticize any other nation’s civil liberties.

And once again, you make vague insinuations about nefarious behavior, without backing anything up or providing any kind of specifics.

You come across as someone who came to Canada to go to school, but you weren’t born here and you don’t currently live here.
You should care a rat's rump, though your arrogance deliberately dumbs you down, and is living proof that there is intentional self-deception in a "coherent" self.

Your syllabus includes Canadian law.
'A trans person cannot be expected to go through sex reassignment surgery, or any other medical procedure, as a condition to change the gender identity designation on their identity documents. Sex reassignment surgery is no longer required.'

What part of this State-sponsored pathology may be eluding you?

Forum List

Back