We Also Have Fewer Horses And Bayonets

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Oh, snap!

:lol:

"You mention the Navy, for example, and the fact that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets," Obama said during the final presidential debate. "We have these things called aircraft carriers and planes land on them. We have ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines."

"It's not a game of battleship where we're counting ships, it's 'What are our priorities?'" he said.

source

Oh, snap!

:lol:

"You mention the Navy, for example, and the fact that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets," Obama said during the final presidential debate. "We have these things called aircraft carriers and planes land on them. We have ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines."

"It's not a game of battleship where we're counting ships, it's 'What are our priorities?'" he said.

source

that was a great line.

Wow. Just fucking wow, Obama comparing our Navy to horses and bayonets. No wonder a bunch of Macaca could overrun our Middle East Embassies and murder our Ambassador

intense-albums-that-and-this-picture4989-www-hiren-info.jpg

And yet, that's exactly what he did with reference to horses and bayonetts.

only to the truly desperate, like you.

Yeah... desperate. Wouldn't I need to be desperate first?

The types of ships might change, but our navy still needs ships. Claiming we don't is saying we dont need the navy. We do

he didn't say that.

try not to be more stupid than your genetic make up requires.

only to the truly desperate, like you.

Yeah... desperate. Wouldn't I need to be desperate first?

The types of ships might change, but our navy still needs ships. Claiming we don't is saying we dont need the navy. We do

he didn't say that.

try not to be more stupid than your genetic make up requires.

Calling me stupid doesn't change the fact that Obama was calling the Navy irrelevant and outdated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back