We all Know Biden Took Bribes from China, the Ukraine, and Russia

His son took money from the wife of Moscow's mayor.
His son took thousands from a corrupt Ukranian oligarch
That has been proven in public.
The big question is what did he give them or promise them in return.
He was a Senator for 10 years and Vice President.for 8 years. I suspect he gave them American military secrets.
What else could they want?

And when Hunter runs for PResident, I will be standing on your side bringing up these same points. In fact, if Hunter is going to run for even Dog Catcher, I will bring up those same points. Until then, you still lost, get over it.
And YOU, Daryl, GO FUCK YOURSELF, you mentally challenged one.....................................................................:mm:
:9:

He was a Senator for 10 years and Vice President.for 8 years. I suspect he gave them American military secrets.

"We all know" is right wing bubble talk for 'I like to imagine'.

Show me. Don't tell me.

I was in the Navy for 6 years and they only checked ,me once. I had a Top Secret Clearance for 4 years. What good is relying on someone being honest for a clearance? My check was done by the FBI. They investigated my whole life.
Right, you got checked once because it's every 5 years. As you well know there is also the adverse information clause where someone else can be a "whistleblower" for at risk individuals, like say someone trying to be President whose family has suddenly netted millions from the Chinese for no clear reason.
LOL!

If we had a real national security system, Biden would fail to qualify for a Security Clearance.

Do you know when that happened? When the Military decided the President had no need to know?

And when Hunter runs for PResident, I will be standing on your side bringing up these same points. In fact, if Hunter is going to run for even Dog Catcher, I will bring up those same points. Until then, you still lost, get over it.
Joe Biden was in on the scam. We know that from Hunter's laptop. Joe got the prosecutor fired because he was going after the money laundering and funneled money to the Biden family including Joe. That's why Joe had to get him fired.

If we had a real national security system, Biden would fail to qualify for a Security Clearance.
Then he'd be a Jared kinda guy

Forum List

Back