WBC family disowns daughter for leaving church

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k]Westboro Baptist Church family disowns daughter[/ame]

Makes sense. People have no value in their minds.

I wasn't even sure about posting this in this folder, since their comportment has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity.

Thank goodness she's not Muslim right?

A Gay family member of my Dads wife left the church and went to live in France (I'm not joking) While he was gone the Church and his family "disowned" him. But guess what? He came back!

He came back and asked forgiveness for his sins and he was let back in the Church and his family. The same was done recently for a family member who decided she wanted to go to Hawaii and do drugs and fool around for a number of years then came back.

While it's easy for non-religious people to see "disownment" and "excommunication" or whatever as harsh, they fail to see that the church (whatever the denomination) along with the family can exert a strong social force on it's members for the good of society (did I say that right? you understand me?)

As far as I know the formerly gay guy hasn't had a relapse into the "gay lifestyle" or what ever you wanna' call it and the lady has been drug free too!

And by the way "Christianity" doesn't mean blind acceptance of whatever stupid things people want to do.

Last edited:
  • Banned

A Gay family member of my Dads wife left the church and went to live in France (I'm not joking) While he was gone the Church and his family "disowned" him. But guess what? He came back!

He came back and asked forgiveness for his sins and he was let back in the Church and his family. The same was done recently for a family member who decided she wanted to go to Hawaii and do drugs and fool around for a number of years then came back.

While it's easy for non-religious people to see "disownment" and "excommunication" or whatever as harsh, they fail to see that the church (whatever the denomination) along with the family can exert a strong social force on it's members for the good of society (did I say that right? you understand me?)

As far as I know the formerly gay guy hasn't had a relapse into the "gay lifestyle" or what ever you wanna' call it and the lady has been drug free too!

And by the way "Christianity" doesn't mean blind acceptance of whatever stupid things people want to do.

Did you watch the video? Do you understand that all she did wrong was notice hypocrisy and comment on it? And that was it. They cast her into the outer darkness.

Those people are unhinged.

People are NOT disposable.

It's sad that someone would disown their own daughter for anything....
But ya know....she's better off now than she was being with them!

"God hates you?" I don't remember that in the Bible. There is no excuse for what these people do, they are selfish, hateful people and they are an embarrassment to true Christians.

They have no right bringing their children into dagerous situations. And trust me, if they showed up at the funeral of a friend of my saying he's going to hell because he was a soldier, there'd be danger....

Did you watch the video? Do you understand that all she did wrong was notice hypocrisy and comment on it? And that was it. They cast her into the outer darkness.

Those people are unhinged.

People are NOT disposable.

Unfortunately, in the grand scheme of things that's not true. But that has little to do with this.

formerly gay?

that's some funny shit right there.

formerly gay?

There's hope for you yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU&feature=related]The Most Hated Family in America (1 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCSshfI_ZlY&feature=related]The Most Hated Family in America (2 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGE5GxP2nc&feature=related]The Most Hated Family in America (3 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayVFHMn6Y6w&feature=related]The Most Hated Family in America (4 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjAOsgu45Oo&feature=related]The Most Hated Family in America (5 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4ejurj1XY&feature=related]The Most Hated Family in America (6 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkIgoKClCfg&feature=related]The Most Hated Family in America (7 of 8) - YouTube[/ame]

(no part 8)

Well, you heard it people. Directly from the mouth of a Christian. God is full of hate. This love that is preached is quite, quite false.

Formerly gay lol. "I like taking it from behind, now that I'm bored in France and miss my family, all of a sudden I like vagina!!!"

I dunno about the rest of the board, but to me that reeks of honesty. I mean if someone said that to me, I'd believe every word of it without question.

Fundamentalism+the human brain=you never know what's gonna come out of the person's mouth.

formerly gay?

It is not funny since being gay is a choice. Good to see that gay can go away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back