ways we can combat outsourcing

are either of those words in the agreement?? I didnt see them,,

So you do not think the Taliban are terrorist?

you used those words because your TDS required you to do it,,

I used the word surrender because that was the word you used. I just applied it to the person that made the agreement. I have no TDS, I have no problems giving Trump credit for good things he did...unlike you who cannot say a single bad word about the man.

So you do not think the Taliban are terrorist?

I used the word surrender because that was the word you used. I just applied it to the person that made the agreement. I have no TDS, I have no problems giving Trump credit for good things he did...unlike you who cannot say a single bad word about the man.
why are you spinning??

youre the one that said trump surrendered not me,,

donald trump was a horrible POTUS and I didnt vote for him twice because he doesnt know what the constitution is let alone says,,

but I do agree with him ending that war and trying to get american manufacturing back on our shores,,

so fuck donald trump and fuck you and your TDS,,

why are you spinning??

youre the one that said trump surrendered not me,,

Yes, you said Biden surrendered, but I pointed out it was actually Trump that made the agreement.

THen you spent 100 post defending Trump.

now you say bad things about Trump because I called out your worship of the man.

Well done

Yes, you said Biden surrendered, but I pointed out it was actually Trump that made the agreement.

THen you spent 100 post defending Trump.

now you say bad things about Trump because I called out your worship of the man.

Well done
biden did surrender and ran away in the middle of the night,,,

trump wasnt POTUS when it happened so how is it his fault??

of course you could point out in the agreement where trump surrendered to prove me wrong??

I wait with open arms,,,

biden did surrender and ran away in the middle of the night,,,

trump wasnt POTUS when it happened so how is it his fault??

of course you could point out in the agreement where trump surrendered to prove me wrong??

I wait with open arms,,,

Biden completed the agreement that Trump made and initiated by pulling out 11,500 troops. Biden did a really shitty job of it, but it is what he did

you are free to call the agreement anything you like.

Biden completed the agreement that Trump made and started by pulling out 11,500 troops. Biden did a really shitty job of it, but it is what he did
no biden tucked tail and ran away in the middle of the night and left military assets and civilians behind,,

thats the very definition of surrender,, trump made an agreement he had no control of after he left office,,

no biden tucked tail and ran away in the middle of the night and left military assets and civilians behind,,

thats the very definition of surrender,, trump made an agreement he had no control of after he left office,,

Biden completed the agreement that Trump made. You can complain about how Biden did it, god knows I have lots of complaints about it, but in the end he was just finishing what Trump started.

and you still have not been able to explain why Trump left all that equipment when pulled 11500 troops out. That was clearly a mistake

Biden completed the agreement that Trump made. You can complain about how Biden did it, god knows I have lots of complaints about it, but in the end he was just finishing what Trump started.

and you still have not been able to explain why Trump left all that equipment when pulled 11500 troops out. That was clearly a mistake
so youre saying trump meant to leave in the middle of the night and not tell the afgans and also leave military assets and civilians behind??

could you point out in the agreement that was his intention??

as for the weapons,, do you have something that proves he intended on leaving all of it??

so youre saying trump meant to leave in the middle of the night and not tell the afgans and also leave military assets and civilians behind??

could you point out in the agreement that was his intention??

I did not say that at all. Trump means for us to leave, that was his agreement. That Biden did it in a fucked up way does not change the deal that Trump made.

as for the weapons,, do you have something that proves he intended on leaving all of it??

All I know is that he did leave them. As I told you before, I do not give a fuck about intentions. All I care about is actions, or the lack there of. Trump left all the equipment, this cannot be argued.

Wealthy people don't give a shit about protecting America they care about increasing their wealth at any cost.
Likewise, poor people don't "give a shit about protecting America", they care about being able to buy stuff at cheap prices. In your book, the only ones who "give a shit about protecting America" are willing to pay higher prices, make lower profit margins, and watch the poor do without.

I did not say that at all. Trump means for us to leave, that was his agreement. That Biden did it in a fucked up way does not change the deal that Trump made.

All I know is that he did leave them. As I told you before, I do not give a fuck about intentions. All I care about is actions, or the lack there of. Trump left all the equipment, this cannot be argued.
trump wasnt there at the end so he didnt leave anything,, that was biden,,

what biden did does make a difference on the deal trump made when it didnt follow the plan he made,,

Outsourcing has been a major issue since the mid 1900's. Major American companies make a habit of sending jobs to Mexico, China and other countries with lax labor protectiins and low minimum wage. Nike and Apple have both knowing used sweatshops and even forced labor to make their products in the past.

If we are going to stop outsourcing we need to take away the incentives that lead to it.

1: Ban sweatshop produced goods.
The first step is to ban the import and sale of goods produced in sweatshops ,with the requirement that the importing company shows verifiable proof that the products were not produced in sweatshops. We already do this with minerals, gems and precious metal (ie "blood diamonds). Jewelers are required to have proof that t gems they sell are mined in legimate mining operations.

2: Tax outsourcers at 50% or more
Republicans like to reward outsourcing with massive tax cuts. They claim that taxes are the only reason for outsourcing and cutting taxes will cause the companies to bring thee jobs back to the US(it never works.) I have a different idea. We make any American based company which produces more than a certain percentage of the goods they sell in the US outside of the US, pay a minimum tax of 50%.

3: Enforce labor laws internationally
This is simple. We require US based companies to pay federal minimum wage and offer the same benefits to workers in forein workplaces as they do in the US. If apple or GM owwn a factory in China, they have to treat those workers the same as they do in the US, and they have to show verifiable proof that they do so before products from those factories can be sold in the US
Sorry but how are you enforcing this?

You can't unless you have a encompassing trade deal with the country... This trade deal would need to cover worker rights, environmental rights, human rights....

What you are talking about is Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP)... Something the US spent about a decade from both side putting together and Trump ripped a part in 3 days... He said because China was getting too much (China weren't in it)...
This was probably Trump's worst decision... It rubber stamped outsourcing...

trump wasnt there at the end so he didnt leave anything,, that was biden,,

If Trump had not left it, it would not have been there for Biden to leave. Trump had the time and the manpower to take it all out of country, and choose not to do so. Those are the facts.

what biden did does make a difference on the deal trump made when it didnt follow the plan he made,,

True, he did change the date. But the end result was the same....we are out.

If Trump had not left it, it would not have been there for Biden to leave. Trump had the time and the manpower to take it all out of country, and choose not to do so. Those are the facts.

how do you know he intended on leaving them??

your claim lacks proof or logic since there was almost a yr to do it,,

biden changed more than the date,, unless youre saying trump intended on running out in the middle of the night without telling the afgans or giving support after leaving and leaving military assets and civilians behind?

how do you know he intended on leaving them??

your claim lacks proof or logic since there was almost a yr to do it,,

As I told you before, I do not give a fuck about intentions. All I care about is actions, or the lack there of. Trump left all the equipment, this cannot be argued.

Why do you keep talking about intentions?

Yes, Trump had almost a year and 6 times more troops with which to pull out the equipment and he did not do it. Those are the known facts. Quit talking about fucking intentions, intentions are meaningless.

biden changed more than the date,, unless youre saying trump intended on running out in the middle of the night without telling the afgans or giving support after leaving and leaving military assets and civilians behind?

We have no idea what Trump had planned, all we know is what he did and what agreements he made. Again, you keep talking about intentions instead of actions.

Golfing...

Honestly think Biden with the hand that was dealt to him couldn't have played it any better...

He evacuated 120,000 people and lost 13 soldiers as of result... Loss of life is bad but that is acceptable to the personal evacuated...

Biden couldn't stay any longer as the Taliban was fully in control and US was effectively guests...

Trump never included a safe passage for various personal in the negotiations with Taliban... Trump couldn't even surrender properly...

Golfing...

Honestly think Biden with the hand that was dealt to him couldn't have played it any better...

He evacuated 120,000 people and lost 13 soldiers as of result... Loss of life is bad but that is acceptable to the personal evacuated...

Biden couldn't stay any longer as the Taliban was fully in control and US was effectively guests...

Trump never included a safe passage for various personal in the negotiations with Taliban... Trump couldn't even surrender properly...

Yes, of course he could have. He could have not moved the date back in an attempt to have a made for TV moment on 9/11. Had he left in May as was per the agreement the Taliban was nowhere near Kubal and none of that would have been necessary.

It was not about staying any later, it is about him staying too long in the first place. Biden wanted a big win for the TV on the anniversary of 9/11, and that fucked up everything.

As I told you before, I do not give a fuck about intentions. All I care about is actions, or the lack there of. Trump left all the equipment, this cannot be argued.

Why do you keep talking about intentions?

Yes, Trump had almost a year and 6 times more troops with which to pull out the equipment and he did not do it. Those are the known facts. Quit talking about fucking intentions, intentions are meaningless.

We have no idea what Trump had planned, all we know is what he did and what agreements he made. Again, you keep talking about intentions instead of actions.
you dont care about them because it defuses your narrative and allows you to express your inner TDS and do nothing but say ORANGE MAN BAD,,,

now if you can prove he intended on doing what biden did do feel free to prove it,,

I wait with baited breath,,

You are correct, by leaving the previous Afghan Govt out of the negations he basically removed any credibility they might have had with their own people. Just imagine you are an Afghan citizen and you see the US totally leave out the government they propped up for a decade when making a deal to leave the country. Then add in that part of said agreement was to help the Taliban get international recognition, something they only need if they are running the country.

you dont care about them because it defuses your narrative and allows you to express your inner TDS and do nothing but say ORANGE MAN BAD,,,

now if you can prove he intended on doing what biden did do feel free to prove it,,

I wait with baited breath,,

Intentions are meaningless. The road to hell is paved with intentions...not one thing was every completed due to having intentions.

The fact that is all you have to hang your hat on shows just how weak your argument is.

Forum List

Back