Wayfair scandal of child trafficking.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

At first, I thought...well, there goes another company with just hearsay. But then I read more, saw more and now I'm not so sure its "glitches" that wayfair claims. Why are prices of pillows, blankets, rugs, cabinets, couches, etc all over 20K and they have girls names? Are these items NOT for the item itself, but instead of kids and babies that are listed as missing???

The stink is deep. Disney, maybe Wayfair, Pedowood. And the more one digs, the more things get ugly.

Are you a mod? No.
IThere is another thread about Disney...been here since January, right here in current events and this is a current event.

So is the other thread going to be moved about Disney?
Jackofnotrade is a karen.

Meanwhile....if Wayfair has shut its doors (website) and its in the news, how is it a conspiracy theory? Does this mean ALL news reports are conspiracies???

At first, I thought...well, there goes another company with just hearsay. But then I read more, saw more and now I'm not so sure its "glitches" that wayfair claims. Why are prices of pillows, blankets, rugs, cabinets, couches, etc all over 20K and they have girls names? Are these items NOT for the item itself, but instead of kids and babies that are listed as missing???

No. It's just the insanity of the times, bleeding into everything.

Wayfair is not involved in human trafficking. That's way way way too many people involved, without anyone leaking to the authorities.

Not to mention, this would be caught in shipping.

A: People would die. The shippers would notice smells coming from Wayfair boxes.

B: People would hear. You pick up a box, and hear a child scream inside, you are going do something. I promise you, you'll do something.

C: Shippers would notice irregularities. You ship a dozen identical cabinets, and they all weigh different amounts, that's going to cause a problem.

The shipper gets paid based on size and weight. Children weigh different amounts. You put in 10 boxes that all have identical weights listed, and yet they all weigh different amounts, the shipper is going to contact the authorities.

Typically the reason would be they would suspect someone of trafficking drugs. This is why Semis go through weight stations.

So the police would come, open the box, find a child inside, and then half the company goes to prison.

Bottom line... No. Wayfair is not involved in human trafficking. At least as it relates to kids being shipped in cabinet boxes... NO. Just no.

By the way, the prices are actually comparable. Wayfair is not exactly over priced.

By the way, the prices are actually comparable. Wayfair is not exactly over priced.
So..you would spend 10k for a pillow????

I guess finelinens in Manhattan is also human trafficking?

And J Brulee Homes is also.

Sears is human trafficking.

Gracious Style is as well.

These Eliasa Eider Down pillows, are super expensive.

You asked if I would buy them... well of course not. I also wouldn't pay $30,000 for a Lexus.

Reminds me of those HomePod speakers that Apple put out for $350 per speaker, and you need 8 for set. Yeah not doing that either.

But there are people with ridiculous amounts of money, and if you got that cash, why not?

But no, I'm not buying that. Of course not.

What makes you think they actually SHIP them????

Well I don't know how you would engage in human trafficking, without trafficking humans.

I don't know. I was just going by what the original story was, which was that they were moving kids using the cabinets.

Someone somewhere would have to be moving these people.

Why would they put child trafficking on their website for anyone to click on? Seems kind of implausible for it to last without discovery.

Make any list of names and some are going to come up missing. There's no proof it's anymore than coincidence.

Well..there are all kinds of ways this could happen. List the "product", know your "clients" will buy; order gets filtered through to whomever is "selling", then "item" is paid for and "shipped" via another means.
I trust nobody. Especially companies that sell 10 dollar items for 10 grand and has girls names.

With that said...its sickening that people have the money to spend 10 grand for a pillow and would in fact purchase one for that price when so many suffer and do without.

With that said...its sickening that people have the money to spend 10 grand for a pillow and would in fact purchase one for that price when so many suffer and do without.

Gracie, you are sheltered.
I am? I guess I have no clue how it is to be so rich, one can ignore the price tag of a 10k pillow and buy a couple. I wish I could win the lottery. I'd spend it so fast, your head would spin. But not on myself. I'd buy a house...small. 2 or 3 bedroom. 2 baths. Overgrown yard full of flowers and trees and shrubs. Nice little pond with koi in it. Fenced if in town, or out in the country. The rest would go to ASPCA, local shelters, cat and dog and elephant and other animal rescues. And friends here at usmb who were so kind to me in my time of need. New house? Fix house? Car? Money? I don't really have family. Family is HERE. Even the ones that don't like me. Has to be a couple in every family, no? lol
And homeless. Lots of money to shelters. Food banks. Tiny houses or vans or rvs for them so they have a roof and heat and a bathroom.

sigh.

Gracie, you are sheltered.
I am? I guess I have no clue how it is to be so rich, one can ignore the price tag of a 10k pillow and buy a couple. I wish I could win the lottery. I'd spend it so fast, your head would spin. But not on myself. I'd buy a house...small. 2 or 3 bedroom. 2 baths. Overgrown yard full of flowers and trees and shrubs. Nice little pond with koi in it. Fenced if in town, or out in the country. The rest would go to ASPCA, local shelters, cat and dog and elephant and other animal rescues. And friends here at usmb who were so kind to me in my time of need. New house? Fix house? Car? Money? I don't really have family. Family is HERE. Even the ones that don't like me. Has to be a couple in every family, no? lol
And homeless. Lots of money to shelters. Food banks. Tiny houses or vans or rvs for them so they have a roof and heat and a bathroom.

sigh.
Your honesty is greatly respected.

This is NOT going to go aways. Smoke equals fire.

Great source! [/sarcasm]

This is NOT going to go aways. Smoke equals fire.

Great source! [/sarcasm]
Nobody believed Ronan Farrow either.

Forum List

Back