Way We Were: Morning Joe Montage Mocks Dem Hypocrisy on Comey

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, the Dimwit party once loved Come!!!! So sad that when truth tries to et out, all their subversives in USMB try to stop it!

Readers have likely already seen montages of major Dems lavishly praising FBI Director James Comey after he announced in July that he wouldn’t be recommending the indictment of Hillary Clinton. Those same Dems turned on Comey with a vengeance when this past Friday he announced that the FBI was looking into newly-discovered emails that could be pertinent to its investigation.

Morning Joe took the flaying of Dem hypocrisy to another level today, setting its montage to Barbra Streisand’s “The Way We Were.” And when the camera cut back to the set, there were Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, overcome by mock emotion, wiping their eyes. The pair, along with Willie Geist, proceeded to sarcastically scald the way the praise expressed by the Dems was “unconditional,” how “it is a love that a mother has for a child,” etc.

View the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at legalinsurrection.com ...

YouTube - Way We Were: Morning Joe Montage Mocks Dem Hypocrisy on Comey

Mika-Scarborough-MJ-11-1-16.jpg

I honestly don't know. Obama ran 8 years ago on not nation building. There was an actual debate. I think events have shown that W lurched wayyy to far on one direction, and Obama went too far in the direction of everyone wants peace.

No, MJ mocked no one about the email scandal and how Comey handled it.

I listened to it this morning.

They pointed out hypocrisy on both sides. And Comey's actions don't give "either side" a safe harbor.

Personally, I agree he's an ethical giant, but his ego may have led him to think he can stand on the mountain and hand down stone tablets.

They pointed out hypocrisy on both sides. And Comey's actions don't give "either side" a safe harbor.

Personally, I agree he's an ethical giant, but his ego may have led him to think he can stand on the mountain and hand down stone tablets.
It is a discussion of judgment, not character.

It is a discussion of judgment, not character.
Yes. There are people on "both sides" that want to attack his character. But I think his character is well established. Imo his judgment was flawed when he held that press conference a couple of months back, but to be fair he was sort of led there by Slick meeting with Lynch on the runway, and then Lynch distancing herself from what should have been her decision, and her decision alone, as to whether to indict Hillary.

Imo Comey may have been influenced last week by Trump's "it's fixed" mantra, and that was mistake. Trump is selling the snake oil of "whatever you don't like is a result of a fix which rendered you unable to change it, and your "lot" is not your fault, but instead someone is denying you what you deserve."

Hillary's a dem. Lynch is a dem. She's not going to be indicted unless there's an airtight smoking gun that can't be ignored. Cheney got to skate on manufacturing evidence of WOMD. No surprise there either.

Forum List

Back