Way back in the day of the cowboy’s gun control was tougher than it is today

Maybe it is because you live in one of them?
All right, I admit it. I fell into the circle jerk mentality, you defame me, I defame you and around and around it goes.

Manneken Pis (Dutch: [ˌmɑnəkə(m) ˈpɪs] (About this soundlisten); Dutch for '"Little Pissing Man"') is a landmark 61 cm (24 in) bronze fountain sculpture of a puer mingens in central Brussels (Belgium), depicting a naked little boy urinating into the fountain's basin. It was designed by Jérôme Duquesnoy the Elder (1570–1641), and put in place in 1618 or 1619. The current statue is a replica which dates from 1965. The original is kept in the Brussels City Museum. Manneken Pis is the best-known symbol of the people of Brussels. It also embodies their sense of humour (called zwanze in Brussels' dialect) and their independence of mind.

View attachment 519577
Manneken Pis - Wikipedia

2aguy, apart from your foul language you made your point. Now let us get back to the OP

Way back in the day of the cowboy’s gun control was tougher than it is today

Laws regulating ownership and carry of firearms
, apart from the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment, were passed at a local level rather than by Congress. “Gun control laws were adopted pretty quickly in these places,” says Winkler. “Most were adopted by municipal governments exercising self-control and self-determination.” Carrying any kind of weapon, guns or knives, was not allowed other than outside town borders and inside the home. When visitors left their weapons with a law officer upon entering town, they'd receive a token, like a coat check, which they'd exchange for their guns when leaving town.

:)-

As you have been shown, you moron.......there was very little gun control back in those days..........you were shown the new gun control laws that did not exist even going into the 1960s......

You were also shown that criminals ignored the few laws that were in place.....as Tombstone demonstrates with the Cowboy's, Doc Holiday and the death and maiming of the Earps...

One Earp was shot to death, after they banned guns in town
You, 2aguy are lying
Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp
Born: March 19, 1848
Monmouth, Illinois, U.S.
Died: January 13, 1929 (aged 80)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Occupation Lawman, buffalo hunter, saloon keeper, miner, boxing referee, gambler,

1627740054610.png

You, 2aguy are lying

You, 2aguy are lying
Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp
Born: March 19, 1848
Monmouth, Illinois, U.S.
Died: January 13, 1929 (aged 80)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Occupation Lawman, buffalo hunter, saloon keeper, miner, boxing referee, gambler,

View attachment 519582
You, 2aguy are lying

Are you really this stupid?

You don't even know the topic you are lying about........

Did I say it was Wyatt that was maimed or killed.......

As I pointed out to Rye Catcher...

1) it would help if you would stop lying...

2) it would help if you knew the information you were lying about....

You idiot....

On December 28, 1881, Virgil Earp was ambushed and maimed in a murder attempt by the Cowboys. On March 18, 1882, a Cowboy fired from a dark alley through the glass door of Campbell & Hatch's saloon and billiard parlor, killing Morgan Earp.

Last edited:
Are you really this stupid?
No, but you are
You don't even know the topic you are lying about........
You are the one lying, not me,
Did I say it was Wyatt that was maimed or killed.......
Yes, your lying self did--
2aguy said in post #233: One Earp was murdered the other maimed in Tombstone...and the Shoot Out at the O.K.

As I pointed out to Rye Catcher...
1) it would help if you would stop lying...
I have all ready proved it is you who is the liar
2) it would help if you knew the information you were lying about....
Yes it would, grow up or join the children's make-believe forum
No, wait, do not do that. You would confuse the minds of these children
You idiot....

next :)-

No, but you are

You are the one lying, not me,

Yes, your lying felf did--
2aguy said in post #233: One Earp was murdered the other maimed in Tombstone...and the Shoot Out at the O.K.

Yes it would, grow up or join the children's make-believe forum

next :)-

You need to stop mixing your booze and your meds, and then go back to your room....the nurse needs to keep better track of your movement......

You are an idiot who doesn't realize that the Earp family had 7 children.........one shot and killed in Tombstone, the other maimed in Tombstone..........because the criminals ignored gun control laws.

You are an idiot who doesn't realize that the Earp family had 7 children.........one shot and killed in Tombstone, the other maimed in Tombstone..........because the criminals ignored gun control laws.
We were talking about Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp, I am getting pretty sick and tired of our back and forth. You 2aguy are a pathological liar, which is a sickness.

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is a mental disorder in which the person habitually or compulsively lies.

It was first described in the medical literature in 1895 by Anton Delbrück. Although it is a controversial topic, pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".

Pathological lying - Wikipedia

2aguy, do not feel alone, Dump has the same illness.
For your own sake, it would be best for you to stop posting to me

We were talking about Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp, I am getting pretty sick and tired of our back and forth. You 2aguy are a pathological liar, which is a sickness.

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is a mental disorder in which the person habitually or compulsively lies.

It was first described in the medical literature in 1895 by Anton Delbrück. Although it is a controversial topic, pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".

Most of the right-wing is that way; yet, they would try to have us believe they are only for the "gospel Truth".

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Does your nurse know you are out of your room again?

You're actually mocking your own position. Since murder still occurs, then we should simply have no laws? That is your argument?

Well in your defense that's no more stupid than most of the crap uttered by white-right cultist Qtip heads.

My point is that murder is already illegal. You are dull.

There it is, folks. Leftists' favorite response to anything they don't like:

Mass graves.
There it is folks. Right-wingers simply making up a narrative and trying to have us believe they are for the "gospel Truth".

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

There it is folks. Right-wingers simply making up a narrative and trying to have us believe they are for the "gospel Truth".

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
You said you want to regulate legal gun owners. Man up. Own what you said.

You have every right not to own or have a gun in your house or vehicle but you do not have the right to tell me I can not own one and have it in my home…
Criminals of the People get denied and disparaged all the time.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution)

Forum List

Back