Waukesha is already OLD NEWS.....why is that? Political expediency?

Ok, the guy's been caught, been arrested, been charged, and is awaiting trial.

What do you want to talk about on the "corporate sponsored media"?

Do you lie so much you believe your own lies?

There is plenty to discuss.

First off, a retraction is in order from the initial reports from "THE NEWS" that the killer was fleeing a knife attack.

How about how the racist rhetoric from the left caused this attack. Biden dog whistled for this guy to murder white people.

Were there any discussions of Rittenhouse between the arrest and trial....you fucking fraud?

What do you want the media to talk about while this guy is in jail awaiting trial?

All the same shit they were talking about with Kyle.....motive....why was he there....lets examine all the victims and their lives and families. How can this be prevented? Blame Trump...you know the drill.

You are a fraud.

Are you Mike Nadler?

What do you want the media to talk about while this guy is in jail awaiting trial?
That the mayor's bail reform initiative failed. This guy should not have been on the streets. Like they did to death with the Rittenhouse case where they called him a racist for shooting three white people (all criminals)...

What else is there to say about the matter?

We're waiting for the trial now.

Plenty.

Why was he running the streets to begin with, considering his history.

Here's what we know about the suspect in the Waukesha ...

He was also released on bond this month after allegedly running over a woman who said she's the mother of his child earlier this month, according to court documents.

Some are wondering why Brooks was released on $1,000 bond after allegedly running over a woman on November 2 -- an amount the district attorney's office now calls "inappropriately low."

Prosecutors filed five charges related to the incident including: obstructing an officer; second-degree recklessly endangering safety with domestic abuse assessments; disorderly conduct with domestic abuse assessments; and misdemeanor battery with domestic abuse assessments.

Brooks was also charged with bail jumping because he was already out on bail following an incident from July 24, 2020, according to court documents.

Questions about why Brooks was released on $1,000 bond came as news emerged about his criminal record in Nevada.

Brooks pleaded guilty to statutory sexual seduction in November 2006, according to court and inmate records.

Additional details about the case were not immediately available. CNN has been unable to identify Brooks' lawyer for this case.

According to the inmate records, Brooks served his sentence in the Northern Nevada Correctional Center from March 2007 to September 2008.

The Nevada sex offender registry shows Brooks is a registered sex offender in that state.

Brooks also has an outstanding arrest warrant in Nevada in an unrelated case for which he was arrested and jumped bail, authorities said.

The warrant was issued on August 15, 2016, for jumping bail, said Sarah Johns, Washoe County Sheriff's Office spokesperson.

Johns said detectives later determined Brooks was in Wisconsin. "However, detectives did not have viable intelligence on Brooks' exact location."

CNN has reached out to a previous attorney for Brooks, but has not received a response.

Bail was reduced from $10,000 to $500 after another incident​

In the 2020 incident, Brooks is accused of firing a handgun during an argument, according to a charging complaint.

While arresting Brooks, authorities say they found a stolen handgun and three "multicolored pills," which later tested "presumptively positive" for methamphetamines.

Brooks was charged with two counts of second-degree reckless endangering safety while using a dangerous weapon and one count of possession of a firearm by a felon.

Bail had initially been set at $10,000 in that case but because Brooks had asked for a speedy jury trial, which could not be met, bail was reduced to $500. Brooks was released on bail in that case on February 21, according to the district attorney's office.

Do you lie so much you believe your own lies?

There is plenty to discuss.

First off, a retraction is in order from the initial reports from "THE NEWS" that the killer was fleeing a knife attack.

How about how the racist rhetoric from the left caused this attack. Biden dog whistled for this guy to murder white people.

Were there any discussions of Rittenhouse between the arrest and trial....you fucking fraud?
How is my asking a question a lie?

And now you deflect to Rittenhouse. Your argument THAT weak? How sad.

That the mayor's bail reform initiative failed. This guy should not have been on the streets. Like they did to death with the Rittenhouse case where they called him a racist for shooting three white people (all criminals)...
I agree.....I would bet we'd have a hard time finding someone who disagrees. Now....why are the jails/prisons so overcrowded...the reason for such bail reform initiatives?

I agree.....I would bet we'd have a hard time finding someone who disagrees. Now....why are the jails/prisons so overcrowded...the reason for such bail reform initiatives?
Because we have too much crime is my guess. And if they are overcrowded, build more. I believe non-violent crimes should not require bail. But anything violent, NFW.

That's fine....I'm sure that our jails being overcrowded to the point this has to happen is good to discuss.

Yes, our pampering of violent criminals is and should be discussed and investigated.

Any judge who releases a violent criminal early, should also be charged with a crime.

I don't care if they're stacked in there like cord wood.

Because we have too much crime is my guess. And if they are overcrowded, build more. I believe non-violent crimes should not require bail. But anything violent, NFW.
Why do we have so much crime and so many incarcerated and so many prison/jails? More than any other country in the world per capita and yet we STILL don't have enough prison space.

Yes, our pampering of violent criminals is and should be discussed and investigated.

Any judge who releases a violent criminal early, should also be charged with a crime.

I don't care if they're stacked in there like cord wood.
We have more prisons/jails than any other country on Earth......pampering?

Why do we have so much crime and so many incarcerated and so many prison/jails? More than any other country in the world per capita and yet we STILL don't have enough prison space.
Because we have a lot of cities and cities breed crime. Maybe voters should stop voting in the same people over and over again and expect different results? Baltimore voted for Elijah Cummings for 40 consecutive years and Baltimore is a giant crime wave. Maybe give someone else a shot?

In terms of why, we have more home and car ownership and the largest preponderance of crime is theft/larceny.

1638307009245.png

Forum List

Back