Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

spare me

when i see you defending prosecutions of violent thugs (as opposed to setting them free within 24 hours), I will consider viewing you as a person who has integrity RE thoughts/opinions on current events

You haven't said anything. Literally you can't comment on a post until you know someone very well.... great.

No dummy, it will take several Trump's to clean up the DC swamp.
I agree, the nuclear swamp, the orange grifter installed will take several years to prosecute.

Left wing LOSERS (makes L sign) better get jobs and start paying their own bills before we shutoff the FREE government handouts.
Sure, republicans are the ones that are going to stop the free government handouts, right after THEY "gots theirs"!

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Congress Wednesday that the Trump administration intends to keep secret the names of the businesses that have received more than $500 billion in COVID-19 bailout funds through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), claiming the information is “confidential.”

Trump could declassify anything he wanted to as president. (Like operations Razor &B Crossfire-Hurricane)
So the debate is more about what documents he declassified and what ones he did not declassify.
Its not like he stole classified documents, Trump was president, he owned the fucking documents, and now some librarian wants some of them. So what?
The FBI and the Trump team should negotiate what documents are valuable and which are not.
You mean that time when Trump asked the FBI to review the Crossfire Hurricane documents to make sure there were no objections? Do you mean that time when Trump stated this in a memo? Go ahead. Tell me about any memo or review that you have found regarding the documents that Trump allegedly Declassified with his mind:

You mean that time when Trump asked the FBI to review the Crossfire Hurricane documents to make sure there were no objections? Do you mean that time when Trump stated this in a memo? Go ahead. Tell me about any memo or review that you have found regarding the documents that Trump allegedly Declassified with his mind:
~~~~~~
Were you in the oval office when DJT ordered the declassification of documents and know exactly what was and was not declassified?
While we're at it how did Hunter Biden get classified SCI information that he sent in an E-Mail to Devon Archer.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Were you in the oval office when DJT ordered the declassification of documents and know exactly what was and was not declassified?
While we're at it how did Hunter Biden get classified SCI information that he sent in an E-Mail to Devon Archer.

Documentation exists if items are to be declassified. Just like geocon posted. No declassification docs were posted. Trump even admitted on tape that he wasn’t supposed to have those documents. Are you just playing dumb or are you really this naive

Yeh, the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than persecute a "former" (current, to some of us) president who may beat them in '24.
beating-a-dead-horse-funny.gif

It's in the indictment fuckup. All spelled out.
So do elaborate upon what exactly it says, smart guy! :abgg2q.jpg:

Pretend I'm not paying attention to this stuff, just walking down the avenue, minding my own business, and you

gotta sell me the idea that you're selling and in what way that is positive to my life experience, k? :rolleyes-41:

Seriously, THAT is the challenge. You have to convince me that what you want should be what happens and is somehow beneficial to my

life experience (and probably yours, too) and provide a few examples. It's a 2-parter. ;)

Like conjoined twins. :04:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Now quote the whole post and let's see how much balls you got, eunuch.

Oops! There went my prediction! :aargh:

A friend of mine used to say I needed a clutch in between brain and mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

There was something to that. I am a "no filter" type of individual.
Page 15 fuckup

Forum List

Back