What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
spare me

when i see you defending prosecutions of violent thugs (as opposed to setting them free within 24 hours), I will consider viewing you as a person who has integrity RE thoughts/opinions on current events

You haven't said anything. Literally you can't comment on a post until you know someone very well.... great.

Smokin' OP

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No dummy, it will take several Trump's to clean up the DC swamp.
I agree, the nuclear swamp, the orange grifter installed will take several years to prosecute.

Left wing LOSERS (makes L sign) better get jobs and start paying their own bills before we shutoff the FREE government handouts.
Sure, republicans are the ones that are going to stop the free government handouts, right after THEY "gots theirs"!

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Congress Wednesday that the Trump administration intends to keep secret the names of the businesses that have received more than $500 billion in COVID-19 bailout funds through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), claiming the information is “confidential.”

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The FBI is actually redeeming themselves w/this recent Trump justice move.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List