Water Shortages Europe.

First off retard, I AM a scientist - a real one, not an astrologer or climatologist.

What a nonsensical comparison - made on ideological reasons, I guess.

You're just a moron in a doomsday cult who thinks Gaia is punishing us for our carbon sins. ...

More simple: "Actio est reactio" (Newton). What we did do for example 100 years ago has consquences now and will also have consequences in the future. The problem of the man made climate change is it that it is a problem for more than only one lifetime.

Last edited:
What a nonsensical comparison - made on ideological reasons, I guess.

Unfair to Astrologers I suppose. Perhaps the clowns in climatology are on the level of "Phrenologists."

More simple: "Actio est reactio" (Newton). What we did do for example 100 years ago has consquences now and will also have consequences in the future. The problem of the man made climate change is it that it is a problem for more than only one lifetime.

That's nice.

The arrogance of the Gaia cult is in believing that they are so powerful they can control the climate.

A bunch of fucking clowns playing at voodoo.

Really though, it's all just a scam. As long as grant money flows, the unethical will say anything.

The Volcano god, one of the first massive frauds - AGW is just this fraud rehashed.

But the stupid buy into it.

Worst drought in Europe in the last 500 years.

Doubtful - the Cult are know for lying.

But let's say it is - is the cult claiming that the drought 500 years ago was caused by a middle class not subservient to the rulers, as is the claim of your cult?

I asked your fellow cultist, but he ran to a corner and cried because and infidel challenged him. If your religion is real, if Gaia is angry at our carbon sins and punishing us with melting polar caps, rising sea levels, droughts and flooding. Flooding during droughts. So if your cult is real, and we know that Barack Obama is a MAJOR believer - why did he use his bribes from Iran to build an estate and mansion 100 feet from the shore at Martha's Vineyard? Won't it be wiped out by the rising tides that are oh-so-real?

And then ever faithful Barry, the hero who funneled billions to "Green" companies like Solyndra (with 10% to the Big Guy) built another opulent estate in Hawaii only 40 feet from the water.

Again, seemingly unconcerned with the massive rise in the sea that will destroy us all?

Is it just that he can hop on his private Learjet, that produces more carbon on a single flight than an SUV does in 5 years, and go give a speech about how peasants living in single family homes are destroying the world and only surrendering all of their wealth and all of their liberty can save us from DOOMSDAY?

OR is it that your entire fucking cult is a fraud and you have no more control over the Climate than the Shaman 10,000 years ago demanding virgin daughters had over the Volcano?

Doubtful ...

Always the same super-stupid argument "reality is not real" or "facts are fantasy".

It was for sure the longest period without rain which I personally saw in my long life in our normally relativelly wet area here. And we had only about 50% of the rain which we normally have. And if it will rain suddenly the other 50% in the last days of this month then this will be only the next catastrophe.

And from all over Europe I hear drastic messages and see drastic pictures. So forget it to try to tell me your intentionaly ignorant stupidities.

Last edited:
Unfair to Astrologers I suppose. Perhaps the clowns in climatology are on the level of "Phrenologists."

That's nice.

The arrogance of the Gaia cult is in believing that they are so powerful they can control the climate.

A bunch of fucking clowns playing at voodoo.

Really though, it's all just a scam. As long as grant money flows, the unethical will say anything.

The Volcano god, one of the first massive frauds - AGW is just this fraud rehashed.

But the stupid buy into it.

Buy a new cheap exchange brain and I will plant it for free into your head.

Last edited:

This is the markets answer to the water crisis. Is there any reason that water should not be re-nationalised. Private water is just a scam to move public assets into the private sector.
I find privatising water so bad I think people should have the right to sue whoever sells their water because water is a resource which belongs to the people and without which they cannot live. The obvious danger with private water is that as it gets more scarce prices go up and those with less cannot afford it and so they die or the situation causes civil strife. Water is a resource we all need to survive and given that it should belong to the people.

I find privatising water so bad I think people should have the right to sue whoever sells their water because water is a resource which belongs to the people and without which they cannot live. The obvious danger with private water is that as it gets more scarce prices go up and those with less cannot afford it and so they die or the situation causes civil strife. Water is a resource we all need to survive and given that it should belong to the people.
Another thatcher failure. Water needs a long term plan. Private water lacks that. CEOs focus on short term enrichment. Its a massive scam.

Another thatcher failure. Water needs a long term plan. Private water lacks that. CEOs focus on short term enrichment. Its a massive scam.
very true. We found out this summer that the people who bought England's water had done nothing to keep it in shape and up to date. There interest is just the money. I heard that in the olden days if someone stopped off at an Inn and had no money, the Inn still had to provide him with a free glass of water. As you say if the water is recognised as belonging to the people who use it and is made Pubic then they are going to do everything they can to keep it working well. There is a town in the US whose water has been sold and they have been drinking contaminated water for a long time. That was over a year ago. Hopefully it has been sorted by now but that is the sort of problems people get when their water does not belong to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back