Watching yet another documentary about World War II

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Watching yet another documentary about World War II, which explains that the Allies, Britain and France showed weakness to the Axis Powers and the United States were isolationists, and that is why the war begun.

But no matter how long we learn the lesson of World War II, it appears that the Europeans are repeating the mistake by allowing millions of Muslim men, more than Germany's entire army, to invade them from the Middle East.

This will not end well.

Watching yift another documentary about World War II, which explains that the Allies, Britain and France showed weakness to the Axis Powers and the United States were isolationists, and that is why the war begun.

But no matter how long we learn the lesson of World War II, it appears that the Europeans are repeating the mistake by allowing millions of Muslim men, more than Germany's entire army, to invade them from the Middle East.

This will not end well.
Germanys army could butcher them with no german casualities if allowed.

Watching yet another documentary about World War II, which explains that the Allies, Britain and France showed weakness to the Axis Powers and the United States were isolationists, and that is why the war begun.

This will not end well.

Yes this will not end well, FOR the Muslim savages. Europa, we will survive thousands of years more.

Europa Über Alles.

Watching yift another documentary about World War II, which explains that the Allies, Britain and France showed weakness to the Axis Powers and the United States were isolationists, and that is why the war begun.

This will not end well.

This can happen. Come this July, Traitor Bitch Merkel, she's probably going to have to flee Europa, because a new leader is coming in, a man, he'll be Europa's New Strongman and he'll crack the whip and Europa will follow him to victory. Trust me, this is going to happen.

This will not end well.

This can happen. Come this July, Traitor Bitch Merkel, she's probably going to have to flee Europa, because a new leader is coming in, a man, he'll be Europa's New Strongman and he'll crack the whip and Europa will follow him to victory. Trust me, this is going to happen.
new strong man? sounds familiar, we should have nuked the Heine kraut hunn hoards back in WWII

This will not end well.

new strong man? sounds familiar, we should have nuked the Heine kraut hunn hoards back in WWII

and lost all that money ?? Are you kiddin ?

This will not end well.

Guno, thats not funny. Lucy is my friend and a moderate and sensible thinker. She doesnt have one bigoted bone in her body.

This will not end well.

You have every right to but please appoint inteligentand brave men to oversee the trials for traitors.

This will not end well.

Guno, thats not funny. Lucy is my friend and a moderate and sensible thinker. She doesnt have one bigoted bone in her body.

Thank you Goose darling :smiliehug:

This will not end well.

You have every right to but please appoint inteligentand brave men to oversee the trials for traitors.

Two excellent former heads of Constitutional Court are with our people and organisations....for Traitors either the prison or they flee, beforehand for latter, citizenship stripping off them and no pensions.

[QUOTis w="Lucy Hamilton, post: 13395924, member: 56028"]

This will not end well.

Two excellent former heads of Constitutional Court are with our people and organisations....for Traitors either the prison or they flee, beforehand for latter, citizenship stripping off them and no pensions.[/QUOTE]
This is why I love racial germans we have guts to go after the source oft the crime.

This will not end well.

I must go to the bed, dear Goose. I wish you Gute Nacht und süße Träume (Good Night and sweet dreams)

[QUOTis w="Lucy Hamilton, post: 13395924, member: 56028"]

This will not end well.

Two excellent former heads of Constitutional Court are with our people and organisations....for Traitors either the prison or they flee, beforehand for latter, citizenship stripping off them and no pensions.
This is why I love racial germans we have guts to go after the source oft the crime.[/QUOTE]

There is only one major source of this crime - Traitor Bitch Merkel.

The only positive thing that will come out of this situation is people will realize that the war is not against extremist Muslim terrorists, it is a war between Western democracy and the barbaric religion of a false prophet.

The only positive thing that will come out of this situation is people will realize that the war is not against extremist Muslim terrorists, it is a war between Western democracy and the barbaric religion of a false prophet.
We cant stop t b sweetheart. We need to mass produce weapons and vehicles. Im old (and bloody nice looking) but we have to rally.

I am still watching this World War II documentary.

The question is this: Why did Germany think it could take on the entire world, when they tried before and failed?

I am still watching this World War II documentary.

The question is this: Why did Germany think it could take on the entire world, when they tried before and failed?

Because they arguably had the finest army on the planet at the time. Among the best generals on the planet, and an over riding contempt for their opponents. Which is why they lost.

Forum List

Back