Watching the G7 Summit, one reality is quite clear to me...

To say that Obama was the second-worst potus in history show how little of it you know despite your PhDs, medals of honor and the millionaire businesses you run.

Not at all. Such things are purely subjective and there is no "right or wrong" answer.

Had you graduated high school you would know this.
Funny think is that I didn't graduated HS. I took a GED and started SD State a 17 and a grad at 21.

To say that Obama was the second-worst potus in history show how little of it you know despite your PhDs, medals of honor and the millionaire businesses you run.

Not at all. Such things are purely subjective and there is no "right or wrong" answer.

Had you graduated high school you would know this.
Funny think is that I didn't graduated HS. I took a GED and started SD State a 17 and a grad at 21.

It shows.

Last edited:
...Trumps presidency has shone the light on the weak, unconcerned global leadership we have had for far too long.

Honestly, I'm only a fan based on Trumps actions. I know him from the business world, I watched the Apprentice maybe two time. His entry into politics meant nothing to me at the time. It's clear if he keeps it up, it's a certainty his base and others get motivated to vote for him again in 2020.

You can sense the media fears this. They want him so badly to stop with the tariffs and upset his base and his campaign promises, but he won't stop, in spite of all history showing weak leaders do under pressure from media. They try everything to tell him "you're going to hurt yourself"! He bucks the trend and does what is right, not listening to the noise and it drives the media insane. He defies them, and rightfully so.

Now they are even throwing all these weak Primary "challengers". They won't win. It's all to create more negative attacks on him to benefit the Democrat appointee.

So, I'm watching this rag tag of leaders. None of them standing up to the massive elephant in the room. China. Everyone knows it. Citizens from South Africa to Greenland know it. These leaders know it. Yet, only Trump has the balls to deal with it. Thankfully for America and the worlds sake.

God help us, if we have to experience another global travesty (or war) with such weak global leadership. Sorry, but none of them inspire confidence. Not even Johnson who is supposed to be like Trump, but his words suggest otherwise.

Winner x 12
Thinker101
bripat9643
Oddball
Missouri_Mike
SAYIT
The Breeze
MACAULAY
ptbw forever
Marion Morrison
Hellokitty
lantern2814
HereWeGoAgain

Agree x 2
Meathead
80zephyr

Informative x 2
Billy_Bob
my2¢

So, we have a demented blowhard stumbling around on the global arena with not so much as a hint of a clue, and not even a sketch of a plan. And the OP thinks a village idiot who doesn't know anything about anything but is gleefully making a spectacle about himself (much to the media's delight), and is giving his best loutish impression, demonstrates "balls". Because, it takes "balls" to throw a tantrum, alienate everyone in the process, while getting nothing whatsoever done - with the possible exception of further impoverishment for American consumers.

"Balls". What is it, anyway, with demented geezers and their obsession with their perfectly useless "balls"? ... and has that anything to do with "another global travesty" the OP is seemingly fearing?

But then, the OP gladly found a long list of equally demented bobble heads agreeing with his callow gibberish. This place is going down the drain, and fast.

...Trumps presidency has shone the light on the weak, unconcerned global leadership we have had for far too long.

Honestly, I'm only a fan based on Trumps actions. I know him from the business world, I watched the Apprentice maybe two time. His entry into politics meant nothing to me at the time. It's clear if he keeps it up, it's a certainty his base and others get motivated to vote for him again in 2020.

You can sense the media fears this. They want him so badly to stop with the tariffs and upset his base and his campaign promises, but he won't stop, in spite of all history showing weak leaders do under pressure from media. They try everything to tell him "you're going to hurt yourself"! He bucks the trend and does what is right, not listening to the noise and it drives the media insane. He defies them, and rightfully so.

Now they are even throwing all these weak Primary "challengers". They won't win. It's all to create more negative attacks on him to benefit the Democrat appointee.

So, I'm watching this rag tag of leaders. None of them standing up to the massive elephant in the room. China. Everyone knows it. Citizens from South Africa to Greenland know it. These leaders know it. Yet, only Trump has the balls to deal with it. Thankfully for America and the worlds sake.

God help us, if we have to experience another global travesty (or war) with such weak global leadership. Sorry, but none of them inspire confidence. Not even Johnson who is supposed to be like Trump, but his words suggest otherwise.

Winner x 12
Thinker101
bripat9643
Oddball
Missouri_Mike
SAYIT
The Breeze
MACAULAY
ptbw forever
Marion Morrison
Hellokitty
lantern2814
HereWeGoAgain

Agree x 2
Meathead
80zephyr

Informative x 2
Billy_Bob
my2¢

So, we have a demented blowhard stumbling around on the global arena with not so much as a hint of a clue, and not even a sketch of a plan. And the OP thinks a village idiot who doesn't know anything about anything but is gleefully making a spectacle about himself (much to the media's delight), and is giving his best loutish impression, demonstrates "balls". Because, it takes "balls" to throw a tantrum, alienate everyone in the process, while getting nothing whatsoever done - with the possible exception of further impoverishment for American consumers.

"Balls". What is it, anyway, with demented geezers and their obsession with their perfectly useless "balls"?

But then, the OP gladly found a long list of equally demented bobble heads agreeing with his callow gibberish. This place is going down the drain, and fast.

Sounds like you're as balls jealous as Lysistrata , bitchboy.

You must be a eunuch. How can it be any other way? :eek:

Watching the G7 Summit, one reality is quite clear to me...

That Donald Trump is despised all over the world?

Right....That's why they invested two years into spinning a conspiracy theory so huge that even David Icke would scoff at it...Now they can't even compete with the fucking Cartoon Channel for viewership....If keeping Trump around is good for their ratings, I'd like to see what him killing their ratings looks like
Most the time they are just calling Trump out on his lies, unless it’s fox or con media which spends most it’s time spinning and pointing the finger back at dems... but yes there is all kinds of embellishing involved. It’s because the media thrives off drama and controversy
Most of the time they're screeching "RACIST!!" because "RUSSIA!!" blew up in their faces.

If they were really interested in exposing lies, they would have been just as hard on Barry Oboingo, instead of having their collective heads jammed up his ass like they did....But they didn't because they're not.
Obama didn’t declare war against the media and then proceed to spread lies on a daily basis like trump is doing.

Yes they overuse the race card but trump has also made some pretty racist statements so they both own responsibility and fault for the destructive atmosphere we have. The shitty thing is that they both benefit from it and we the people are the suckers.
The media declared war on Trump, shit for brains, not the other way around. You have to be positively brain damaged not to see that.

Trump hasn't made any racist statements. None.
Go back to your padded room bri No room for liars here Go back to where you came from is what??
I was born in Boston, you fucking douchebag. What could be more ironic than a turd like you calling someone else a liar or crazy? You brain damaged Trump haters keep accusing him of being a racist, but where is your proof? None of you ever quote anything except stuff that's already been debunked. You simply don't care about the truth.

Most the time they are just calling Trump out on his lies, unless it’s fox or con media which spends most it’s time spinning and pointing the finger back at dems... but yes there is all kinds of embellishing involved. It’s because the media thrives off drama and controversy
Most of the time they're screeching "RACIST!!" because "RUSSIA!!" blew up in their faces.

If they were really interested in exposing lies, they would have been just as hard on Barry Oboingo, instead of having their collective heads jammed up his ass like they did....But they didn't because they're not.
Obama didn’t declare war against the media and then proceed to spread lies on a daily basis like trump is doing.

Yes they overuse the race card but trump has also made some pretty racist statements so they both own responsibility and fault for the destructive atmosphere we have. The shitty thing is that they both benefit from it and we the people are the suckers.
The media declared war on Trump, shit for brains, not the other way around. You have to be positively brain damaged not to see that.

Go back to your padded room bri No room for liars here Go back to where you came from is what??
I was born in Boston, you fucking douchebag. What could be more ironic than a turd like you calling someone else a liar or crazy? You brain damaged Trump haters keep accusing him of being a racist, but where is your proof? None of you ever quote anything except stuff that's already been debunked. You simply don't care about the truth.
He just posted trumps racist tweet ya numbskull. Slow down and read

Screen+Shot+2019-08-24+at+7.17.14+AM.png

How dare those other leaders try and get Trump to stop driving the globe into a global recession...what are they thinking! :21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:
That their economies are far more susceptible to recession, because of the bureaucratic bloat of their welfare state ways of life, is their problem....And make no mistake about this assessment, Greece is the canary in the coal mine that they refuse to acknowledge.

Murica has propped up the intellectually decadent and morally bankrupt Euroweenie vassal state for far too long....Fuck 'em.

We're going to see an uprising of moderates in both Germany and France in the near future. The Merkels and other traitors and placators are on their way out of power. One of my sons immigrated to Germany some years back, and we go ever year or so, and the discontent with left wing lunacy is growing.

They weren't racist.

They weren't racist.
I and millions of others disagree

They weren't racist.
That's because you're a douchebag.

They weren't racist.
That's because you're a douchebag.
And there’s the white flag. Thanks for playing

Trump is the weakest President we have had in memory. He talks the talk but his record shows he can not walk the walk.

Trump is the weakest President we have had in memory. He talks the talk but his record shows he can not walk the walk.
When Trump was told Amazon was on fire he went to his broker to buy 10000 shares

responding to the op and speaking eloquently on the world stage -

"whatever"

Forum List

Back