Watching the Archie Bunker's Place Marathon Today

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I found it funny that Archie assumed that his new partner was a Fag because he was not married and didnt have a girlfriend. Well shit you can call me gay then since I live alone without kids and not married. I thought I would only be gay if I was attracted to me lol

I found it funny that Archie assumed that his new partner was a Fag because he was not married and didnt have a girlfriend. Well shit you can call me gay then since I live alone without kids and not married. I thought I would only be gay if I was attracted to me lol
We all know you've sucked some dick.

No I only like eating desserts off pretty latina ladies ass cheeks

Without Edith, Archie Bunker was nothing.

He was more likable to me, you get to see Archie around his friends and not his goofy ass wife and whiny ass daughter
Archie Bunker's Place was a bomb compared to All in the Family.

Ratings for last 2 seasons of All in the Family

Ratings for first 2 sse
It's all good, fbj. Democrats think it's perfectly normal for guys to suck dicks.

Was it ever explained why?

All In The Family and The Jeffersons were my favorites out of those shows. It was so weird to hear Carrol O'Connor speak in his natural English dialect. He was so good at the New Yorker accent.

Here is a little hint for you while you watch that show.

The show is intentionally extreme in an effort to paint one side of the ideological spectrum as evil. This was a more refined effort than the ones we see in the mid-'50s to late '60s.

When someone takes something you personally don't like (the producers and actors on the show) and then intentionally portray it in its worst possible light then pass that off as normal for the "other side", you'll have a much better filter when watching this show.

Here is a little hint for you while you watch that show.

The show is intentionally extreme in an effort to paint one side of the ideological spectrum as evil. This was a more refined effort than the ones we see in the mid-'50s to late '60s.

When someone takes something you personally don't like (the producers and actors on the show) and then intentionally portray it in its worst possible light then pass that off as normal for the "other side", you'll have a much better filter when watching this show.

The pointless character is Stephanie

Without Edith, Archie Bunker was nothing.

He was more likable to me, you get to see Archie around his friends and not his goofy ass wife and whiny ass daughter
Archie Bunker's Place was a bomb compared to All in the Family.
It was still a good show

How long could they have kept the Archie, Edith, Mike, Gloria dynamic going?

Not forever if the kids are older and have kids.

I cant stand the Veronica character on ABP. Loud, Aggressive, Old, and Ugly

Forum List

Back