Watching press conference with Lindsey Graham insisting we should investigate the Clintons.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Watching press conference with Lindsey Graham insisting we should investigate the Clintons.

Ironic is that Bill Clinton started the Automated Records Management System (ARMS) Based on a 1978 law that White House emails should be preserved.

And then Bush ended the automated record management system in 2002. And then somehow, before he left office, lost 2 million emails. Remember how big a scandal that was? That’s right it wasn’t very big.

Hillary has been out of public office now for nearly 7 years, and Republicans want to investigate her further?

I say go for it.

She has the money from to pay for lawyers. And she keeps making Republicans look ridiculous. Let them waste their time going after a retired grandmother.

I agree. We need a special counsel with unlimited power to turn the Clintons upside down and shake hard. There is sure to be bunch of skeletons fall out. The problem is whether Lindsay is the man to do it, and can it be rightly done with the doj still full of Obama and Clinton pals?

I agree. We need a special counsel with unlimited power to turn the Clintons upside down and shake hard. There is sure to be bunch of skeletons fall out. The problem is whether Lindsay is the man to do it, and can it be rightly done with the doj still full of Obama and Clinton pals?
You're STILL thinking that? After the Barr summary of the Mueller report?

The Mueller report has no bearing on the fact that the Clintons are still crime bosses who used their government positions for decades to sell influence and info for personal profit to a litany of foreign interests and there will be no justice in this country until they are both behind bars.

Especially so....

You don't even have to create fake documents to uncover the criminality behind the Clinton Foundation. The lavish funding dried up after Hillary left public service and could no longer sell influence.

And she keeps making Republicans look ridiculous.
Deanie boy, how did Hillary make the Republican's look ridiculous when they beat her in the 2016 presidential election? .... :dunno:

But she won the Popular vote damn it all to hell!!!

Of course Kalifornia help with that slanted win...

Still in the Op'er mind she make all men look like fools, even the ones that still defend her...

Mueller was negligent in refusing to investigate the source and funding of The Dossier.
He was also negligent in his refusal to interview Assange.

Are you saying Republicans are inept investigators?. I know they’re inept.

Ironic is that Bill Clinton started the Automated Records Management System (ARMS) Based on a 1978 law that White House emails should be preserved.

And then Bush ended the automated record management system in 2002. And then somehow, before he left office, lost 2 million emails. Remember how big a scandal that was? That’s right it wasn’t very big.

Hillary has been out of public office now for nearly 7 years, and Republicans want to investigate her further?

I say go for it.

She has the money from to pay for lawyers. And she keeps making Republicans look ridiculous. Let them waste their time going after a retired grandmother.
They want to investigate her because she's a goddamn serial felon, and it's about time a serious investigation was undertaken.

No special counsel needed...Give the evidence to a competent U.S. attorney and a grand jury.

Forum List

Back