Watching my favorite movie of all time!

Arlington Road! I absolutely LOVE this movie! It was hard for me to find a DVD copy for some reason, letting my son watch it for the first time.
Iā€™ll have to check it out,, huge left wing cast
People donā€™t pay to see fat stupid conservatives act. They like beautiful people on the screen - basically liberals.
Best movie ever made....And the Film Actors Guild.....Couldnt be more true..

Hilarious movie. Best ever? I guess its a matter of taste.

Dude, Team America, where they were the World Police, always there to save the day. Put down radical Muzzies who wanted to kill innocent people. To stop the midget rocketman from destroying the world. Also proving how FAGGISH hollyweird is in their support of Communist N. Korea... Oh yeah, that might irk you some, bashing your minute buddy there..

It is a hilarious movie. No doubt. If it is your all time favorite movie ever, that is fine. I just think of some of the great works out there and don't think it compares. And no, it doesn't irk me. I own the dvd and think what they did with the Film Actors Guild was hilarious.

If itā€™s one of your favorite movies, or your favorite... shell out $12.99 and buy it from Apple. Then you can watch it whenever you want.

When you're right, you're right.

But from Vudu...$12.99.

I've had it on my wishlist for a year at least.

Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet...best movie I've ever seen.

Needless to say...y'all won't have to put up with my bullshit for the rest of the night...and you're probably off the hook for tomorrow night too. :)

Last edited:
Arlington Road! I absolutely LOVE this movie! It was hard for me to find a DVD copy for some reason, letting my son watch it for the first time.
People donā€™t pay to see fat stupid conservatives act. They like beautiful people on the screen - basically liberals.
So you find this beautiful?
images-1.jpg

images.jpg

On what planet?

IT'S HARD TO PICK FAVORITES
But those NY gang movies like the Warriors and Wanderers in their time period were favs.
Movies like Bronson's Death Wish series were close behind along with films like Logans Run for it's time & then there are the one's you forgot about like "AFTER HOURS", that's a classic fav that people who had crazy big city after hours stories can relate to.

View attachment 352055
View attachment 352056
On what planet?
Her acting in Misery is beautiful. Scared everyone.

If itā€™s one of your favorite movies, or your favorite... shell out $12.99 and buy it from Apple. Then you can watch it whenever you want.

When you're right, you're right.

But from Vudu...$12.99.

I've had it on my wishlist for a year at least.

Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet...best movie I've ever seen.

Needless to say...y'all won't have to put up with my bullshit for the rest of the night...and you're probably off the hook for tomorrow night too. :)

Kenneth Branagh is one of the great actor of our time.

View attachment 352055
View attachment 352056
On what planet?

I would call 2 of them extremely talented actresses.

Good luck finding it online or streaming I know I never have been able to.
Let your son watch wrestlemania 3...Hulk Hogan body slams andrae the giant and king kong bundy squishes a midget :laughing0301:
Lol, he would probably like that more, he is playing on the phone right now but I am making him stay in here and watch this somewhat as well.
Youtube, $3.99 (rent)

View attachment 352055
View attachment 352056
On what planet?
All fat and ugly dems

View attachment 352055
View attachment 352056
On what planet?
I beg to differ, her Amazon bare butt scene was scarier.
But her acting as Charlie Harpers ghost is her finest comedic role. *L*

Let your son watch wrestlemania 3...Hulk Hogan body slams andrae the giant and king kong bundy squishes a midget :laughing0301:
Lol, he would probably like that more, he is playing on the phone right now but I am making him stay in here and watch this somewhat as well.
I found it on DVD somewhere either a thrift store or a yard sale.
Some of the most popular movies are old westerns with John Wayne Clint Eastwood Sylvester Stallone Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis ,Mel Gibson, they are the Kings .. now movies are words I canā€™t say here
Yep! I love Rambo all of them, Lethal Weapon although I prefer other of Gibson's movies, I love all those actors. The new Death Wish with Willis was AWESOME.
My favorite Mel Gibson movie is Conspiracy Theory. But I like several others.
If you like Conspiracy Theory, you will like Arlington Road.

Tim Robbins is one of the most marxist people in Hollywood. I cannot stand to watch his movies since I know too much about his politics.

So Arlington Road is out.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly is the greatest movie of all time. Period.

I also have Koyaanisqatsi in my top ten, along with The Ninth Configuration. I may be the only person on Earth who has seen both.

The Ninth Configuration is the real sequel to The Exorcist.

"You're going to die up there." (*pisses on floor*)

Cut to astronaut on the launch pad...

Some of the most popular movies are old westerns with John Wayne Clint Eastwood Sylvester Stallone Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis ,Mel Gibson, they are the Kings .. now movies are words I canā€™t say here
Yep! I love Rambo all of them, Lethal Weapon although I prefer other of Gibson's movies, I love all those actors. The new Death Wish with Willis was AWESOME.
I love Conspiracy Theory! The Matrix movies and Fight Club as well. Most people don't understand what the movie is trying to explain or that it explains modern day society as well.

I love Conspiracy Theory! The Matrix movies and Fight Club as well. Most people don't understand what the movie is trying to explain or that it explains modern day society as well.
I only liked the first Matrix movie. I wanted a refund for watching the other two.

I haven't ever really picked one favorite movie of all time...favorite movie of the month maybe, but if I were to pick just one I'm gonna say 'A Fish Called Wanda'.
It has all the essential elements of an entertaining movie.
My top 5 are
Arlington Road
Days of Thunder
Fight Club
Cinderella Man
ANY John Wayne film

Top 10 would be harder for sure
Any John Wayne film can be no. 5 through 10.....and a few more.

Forum List

Back