Watching Mad Maxine Waters stir up her black voters to beat on white people, reminds me of Osama Bin Laden. How so, you ask?

Osama Bin Laden hid in his Pakistan bunker surrounded by armed guards, giving order for his radical followers to kill innocent people.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia American officials have reported that the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had numerous bodyguards. They reported that the detainees held in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp included at least 30 of Bin Laden's bodyguards.
Osama bin Laden bodyguards - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden_bodyguards

Mad Max just ordered her radical followers to go out and harm innocent people, while she was protected by ...you guessed it....armed security guards..

Maxine Waters tells BLM protesters 'get more confrontational' (msn.com)

So both of these ugly leaders want their followers to go out and kill themselves while they sit back and stay safe. Dumbass prog slaves have no clue who stupid they are...
The Chauvin judge should declare a mistrial and make maxine own it

Yeah, I'm thinking she wants to go out a "martyr."
We can start calling her "Saint Maxine."
Oh really? Interesting. Why would you say that? What do you have in mind?
I think she wants to do better than Trump's lame "insurrection."
I'm thinking that some of the white supremacists are going to get tired of her anti-white campaign, and kill her; or some Blacks are going to try to set it up to implicate white supremacists.

I s
I suppose she needs something to do with her time,.since she has no congressional duties.

It won't go anywhere though.
As long as it gets the word out that Maxine is corrupt hateful bag of shit will do.

I s
I suppose she needs something to do with her time,.since she has no congressional duties.

As long as it gets the word out that Maxine is corrupt hateful bag of shit will do.
The only ones hearing it will be the brainwashing victims on the right and they've already been told to believe it.

This will accomplish exactly nothing.

I s

The only ones hearing it will be the brainwashing victims on the right and they've already been told to believe it.

More projection?

I s

More projection?
I'm thinking you don't understand what that means. Maybe you should look it up before you try to use it again.

Osama Bin Laden hid in his Pakistan bunker surrounded by armed guards, giving order for his radical followers to kill innocent people.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia American officials have reported that the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had numerous bodyguards. They reported that the detainees held in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp included at least 30 of Bin Laden's bodyguards.

Mad Max just ordered her radical followers to go out and harm innocent people, while she was protected by ...you guessed it....armed security guards..

So both of these ugly leaders want their followers to go out and kill themselves while they sit back and stay safe. Dumbass prog slaves have no clue who stupid they are...
She is just an evil , illiterate crack head

She reminds me of Trump and his cohorts when they were trying to overthrow the govt.
like in portland???

More white racist whining.

Forum List

Back