Watching Mad Maxine Waters stir up her black voters to beat on white people, reminds me of Osama Bin Laden. How so, you ask?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Osama Bin Laden hid in his Pakistan bunker surrounded by armed guards, giving order for his radical followers to kill innocent people.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia American officials have reported that the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had numerous bodyguards. They reported that the detainees held in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp included at least 30 of Bin Laden's bodyguards.
Osama bin Laden bodyguards - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden_bodyguards

Mad Max just ordered her radical followers to go out and harm innocent people, while she was protected by ...you guessed it....armed security guards..

Maxine Waters tells BLM protesters 'get more confrontational' (msn.com)

So both of these ugly leaders want their followers to go out and kill themselves while they sit back and stay safe. Dumbass prog slaves have no clue who stupid they are...

Maxine Waters is one of those who really doesn't care, period. Whatever shoots out of her mouth is all that matters. It gets her votes. And that is all she cares about.
It's folks like her that really need a term limit. It's folks like her that seriously should take a look at why she even says the things she says. But as I just said, she could give a rat arse about anyone that stands in her way. She is liked by thousands, and that is all that matters to her.

Osama Bin Laden hid in his Pakistan bunker surrounded by armed guards, giving order for his radical followers to kill innocent people.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia American officials have reported that the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had numerous bodyguards. They reported that the detainees held in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp included at least 30 of Bin Laden's bodyguards.

Mad Max just ordered her radical followers to go out and harm innocent people, while she was protected by ...you guessed it....armed security guards..

So both of these ugly leaders want their followers to go out and kill themselves while they sit back and stay safe. Dumbass prog slaves have no clue who stupid they are...

She's a filthy, race-baiting whore. Moving on. . . .

She reminds me of Trump and his cohorts when they were trying to overthrow the govt.

She reminds me of Trump and his cohorts when they were trying to overthrow the govt.
Why keep repeating lies? Never mind I know why.

Why, because it's the same thing.....I don't care if you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. They both need to stfu.

Maxine Waters is one of those who really doesn't care, period. Whatever shoots out of her mouth is all that matters. It gets her votes. And that is all she cares about.
It's folks like her that really need a term limit. It's folks like her that seriously should take a look at why she even says the things she says. But as I just said, she could give a rat arse about anyone that stands in her way. She is liked by thousands, and that is all that matters to her.
When her race war against police is done Maxine will be roundly hated by her sycophants that carried her whims and are serving life in jail with no possibilities of parole. .maybe she will send them a cheap gold pen as a thank you for killing g a cop. :cranky:

A psychopath issuing orders to her imbeciles.

Why, because it's the same thing.....I don't care if you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. They both need to stfu.
You got a sad?

You got a sad?
Derpa..

You got a sad?
Derpa..
Out of bullets?

Maxine-Waters.jpg

So she incites a riot, but does not get arrested. Whoever loses life, property, or sustains injury, could maybe sue her (or does she have immunity somehow ?)

So...to say "be confrontational" means to beat people up?

She should have played it safe and said something none threatening like:

“You will never take back our country with weakness” and, “If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back