Watching a BLM riot develop in real-time

Asking got nowhere. Riots did.
But you keep hitting the wrong target.

Whatever works.....and it's working.

No it's not, you're turning more and more people against you.

LOL...........I'm so upset........people on a silly message board don't agree with me. LOL

I wasn't talking about people on this board. As the bodies of children pile up you're losing everyone, well except hard core commies like you that just loves the carnage.

If you think so. The facts are reforms are moving forward. Wait and see what happens if the murderers of Breonna Taylor aren't brought to justice.

The boyfriend got her killed, but that said I've never been a proponent of no knock warrants. It's too easy to secure a building, even apartments.

The boyfriend was defending their home. That's why he wasn't charged with anything (even though he was initially arrested). Even though you disagree with what started all of this you still can't bring yourself around to condemn it. You have to blame the innocent.

This is why we have riots.

The story I read said the police announced, that's exactly what they were trained to do. They are also trained to return fire. It was a tragedy, but from what I've read about it, it wasn't a crime.

They lied to get the warrant. But you know that. They lied about announcing also. If there are no charges there will be riots.
and the FBI lied to get warrants also to go after Trump for RUSSIA -

I believe they did. And? We should excuse the officers for their lies getting someone killed? Is this your argument? And if not, what is it?

didn't have a problem with the holes in the system when it benefited your mindset, did you? so by your logic, the right should be rioting against the left because no one was held accountable for that.

sucks to eat your own shit sandwich doesn't it?

You can go back and look. I've stated more than once that I do not believe Russia had anything at all to do with the elections. That the Democrats lost for one reason only. Hillary.
my "argument" is you're full of shit because you use these random generic "bad people should pay" when it suits your emotional state of mind but if you hate someone then suddenly you feel different about actions that can or should be taken.

like most on the left, you want what you want WHEN you want it and you have no common thread for how to handle things from situation to situation other than overly emotionally.

I never feel different about something. I was accused of something here that I never supported. I said that it was the same sort of things. You then felt compelled to go into some generalized, worthless rant.

Like the protesters at Tienanmen Square in 1989? Did you know that there are leftards that supported what the Chi-coms did to squelch this rebellion? BTW, how many of these SJW snowflakes really have a clue as to what is truly going on?

No idea but they are getting it done.

St. Pete Police will give up new officers, hire social workers for non-violent calls
Social workers are a marvelous idea. When primitive villages are threatened by a predator they will sometimes stake out a goat. When the lion or predator kills the goat, the hunters move in. Social workers would serve the same purpose. Doubling the win is a dead social worker. It does not get better than that.

Like the protesters at Tienanmen Square in 1989? Did you know that there are leftards that supported what the Chi-coms did to squelch this rebellion? BTW, how many of these SJW snowflakes really have a clue as to what is truly going on?

St. Pete Police will give up new officers, hire social workers for non-violent calls
Social workers are a marvelous idea. When primitive villages are threatened by a predator they will sometimes stake out a goat. When the lion or predator kills the goat, the hunters move in. Social workers would serve the same purpose. Doubling the win is a dead social worker. It does not get better than that.

If that is how you have to force yourself to accept the change, so be it.

so if we ask for whoever wins the next democratic election to be removed from office and they don't comply, we simply riot?

your violence towards the system is your own problem. if you don't get what you feel you deserve or want, it's not the systems problem or mine to provide you with whatever it is you THINK you want.

stop being fucktarded.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Thomas Jefferson.

Then these losers should take up arms and revolt, and get their asses handed to them.

They are half-assing it, nothing more. They are not going to government to protests, they are fucking with other people's normal lives.

Absolutely. Rosa Parks didn't go to the government.

Not taken to the government.

Why the Woolworth’s Sit-In Worked

She sat on a bus, and got peacefully arrested. They then organized a peaceful bus boycott.

The wool-worth protesters sat at a counter and got peacefully arrested. They then repeated the actions, all peacefully, all without harassing or disturbing the people around them.

These idiots don't do anything peacefully, and they whine when they get arrested.

How the fuck can you compare the two with a straight face.

Peaceful was tried. Trump called them SOB's that should be fired.

You are losing badly here, peaceful protesting works when there is a viable subject to protest on. Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King had excellent reason to protest and it worked!

People entering restaurants screaming Black Lives Matter is just unwanted nuisance, will not fix anything since it is a race based scream that turns people off. Not when those people riot, loot and burn places will they ever convince the nation that they have a viable subject to protest about.

Destructive protesting will fail and burn out when the people either pop their faces in or just ignore them.

LOL...........I'm so upset........people on a silly message board don't agree with me. LOL

I wasn't talking about people on this board. As the bodies of children pile up you're losing everyone, well except hard core commies like you that just loves the carnage.

If you think so. The facts are reforms are moving forward. Wait and see what happens if the murderers of Breonna Taylor aren't brought to justice.

The boyfriend got her killed, but that said I've never been a proponent of no knock warrants. It's too easy to secure a building, even apartments.

The boyfriend was defending their home. That's why he wasn't charged with anything (even though he was initially arrested). Even though you disagree with what started all of this you still can't bring yourself around to condemn it. You have to blame the innocent.

The story I read said the police announced, that's exactly what they were trained to do. They are also trained to return fire. It was a tragedy, but from what I've read about it, it wasn't a crime.

They lied to get the warrant. But you know that. They lied about announcing also. If there are no charges there will be riots.

I believe they did. And? We should excuse the officers for their lies getting someone killed? Is this your argument? And if not, what is it?

didn't have a problem with the holes in the system when it benefited your mindset, did you? so by your logic, the right should be rioting against the left because no one was held accountable for that.

You can go back and look. I've stated more than once that I do not believe Russia had anything at all to do with the elections. That the Democrats lost for one reason only. Hillary.
my "argument" is you're full of shit because you use these random generic "bad people should pay" when it suits your emotional state of mind but if you hate someone then suddenly you feel different about actions that can or should be taken.

like most on the left, you want what you want WHEN you want it and you have no common thread for how to handle things from situation to situation other than overly emotionally.

I never feel different about something. I was accused of something here that I never supported. I said that it was the same sort of things. You then felt compelled to go into some generalized, worthless rant.
Generalized?

When I asked you for what you want for reform you gave generic generalized crap.

More
Move forward

Suddenly its bad when it comes at you.

Check
Mate

Generalized?

When I asked you for what you want for reform you gave generic generalized crap.

More
Move forward

Check
Mate

I posted examples.

Generalized?

More
Move forward

Check
Mate

I posted examples.
3 times in a row i asked for you to be specific. 3 times you failed.

sorry - i don't go chasing people around like a puppy dog. if you can't be specific when asked, then you can't do it. i'm sure your "examples" were along the lines of "do better" and nothing measurable.

Generalized?

More
Move forward

Check
Mate

I posted examples.

sorry - i don't go chasing people around like a puppy dog. if you can't be specific when asked, then you can't do it. i'm sure your "examples" were along the lines of "do better" and nothing measurable.

I posted links. One was to a story where a city would be hiring less police officers and instead hiring some mental health workers in their place and another noted where they were going to take the police off minor enforcement duties.

If you aren't curious enough to read the links I understand.

Non violent calls like a family disturbance, how'd that work out for the two McAllen police officers? What's a social worker going to accomplish against an armed abuser.

This can be done in many ways. Because a mental health official shows up doesn't mean a police officer can't also. Are you asking me if this will make things perfect? Of course not, it will just make things better.
That's debatable. How will it reduce the police budget if both an officer and a social worker show up at every call?

I'm not concerned about the budget. "Defund" has been explained to you.
"Defund" means reducing the budget. Having both a police officer and social worker show up at every call will increase the budget.

Defund means the police won't get the funding but mental health professionals will.

Who do these mental health professionals work for?

So that means fewer cops on the beat. And you believe that will control crime?

Non violent calls like a family disturbance, how'd that work out for the two McAllen police officers? What's a social worker going to accomplish against an armed abuser.

This can be done in many ways. Because a mental health official shows up doesn't mean a police officer can't also. Are you asking me if this will make things perfect? Of course not, it will just make things better.
That's debatable. How will it reduce the police budget if both an officer and a social worker show up at every call?

"Defund" means reducing the budget. Having both a police officer and social worker show up at every call will increase the budget.

Defund means the police won't get the funding but mental health professionals will.

They go and check on people like Elijah McClain. Not that he really needed someone to check on him but there will always be overly paranoid people out there.

They go and check on people like Elijah McClain. Not that he really needed someone to check on him but there will always be overly paranoid people out there.
How does it control crime?

People tend forget that your right to protest is the right to assemble and address GOVERNMENT about your concerns, there is nothing in the US Constitution about being able to harass your fellow citizens.

SCOTUS might disagree. I recall the case involving the Westboro Baptists

I probably used the term "harass" poorly. In the cases we are seeing now, people are being interrupted from acting, being stopped from being able to travel, and being directly confronted.

Westboro just protested out of the way, on public property, they didn't try to approach or delay the people in question.

People tend forget that your right to protest is the right to assemble and address GOVERNMENT about your concerns, there is nothing in the US Constitution about being able to harass your fellow citizens.

I probably used the term "harass" poorly. In the cases we are seeing now, people are being interrupted from acting, being stopped from being able to travel, and being directly confronted.

Westboro just protested out of the way, on public property, they didn't try to approach or delay the people in question.

Being interrupted from mourning doesn't count? Um, wow. :rolleyes:

Being interrupted from mourning doesn't count? Um, wow. :rolleyes:

There was interruption? They physically interrupted them?

How does it control crime?

In the Elijah McClain instance it would stopped the police officers from murdering someone minding their own business.

Generalized?

More
Move forward

Check
Mate

I posted examples.

I posted links. One was to a story where a city would be hiring less police officers and instead hiring some mental health workers in their place and another noted where they were going to take the police off minor enforcement duties.

no i got tired of asking. and some general link of "hey they hired a social worker" doesn't answer the question of "what do you want done"

if you just said "we need to use less police and more social workers" that would be a start and then i'd simply ask about what ratio and how you'd arrive at what would be proper. then again since this has never been done maybe we should examine things before simply doing them.

The Idiots from Westboro stayed on public property and were kept away form others.

Generalized?

More
Move forward

Check
Mate

I posted examples.

no i got tired of asking. and some general link of "hey they hired a social worker" doesn't answer the question of "what do you want done"

if you just said "we need to use less police and more social workers" that would be a start and then i'd simply ask about what ratio and how you'd arrive at what would be proper. then again since this has never been done maybe we should examine things before simply doing them.

I did say that with the link. You didn't want to address that.

Forum List

Back