Watched a pinch of Trump's townhall

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I only watched the end live, because PROGs chose to feature Biden's "for the people" townhall on mainstream while Trump's townhall, or should I say PROG's other townhall was on the back-burner.

Today I thought to watch the beginning of Trump's townhall, and I only made it say 2 minutes in, and I can explain why. They started off cordial, and soon the moderator asked Trump over and over and over and over and over again "were you tested the day of the debate?". It was a presentation for a GOTCHA moment, similar their white supremacy BS, etc. etc., but it's more than that, and I'll explain soon enough.

Trump couldn't say other than he's tested all the time, which is clearly accurate and more than that relevant, but that's where idiots get lost. Let's apply some logic, which is how Trump thinks. Let's add science into the mix, which PROGS like to talk about, cuz they so smart.

First off Trump was cleared on October 10th. The debate Biden pussed out of was scheduled for October 14th. it's that cause and effect science thing, which is inconvenient and just not relevant for the presentation. But you know, PROG-held Townhall had their GOTCHA moment right. But what else were they doing?

Since Trump gots the naughty COVID he became a new kind of evil, PROGS here whined about how he was an evil carrier now, as if he's going to spread death to everyone on his own. You know, like 200K deaths are already his responsibility? So as opposed science, occurrences etc., PROG town-hall presented Trump as a threat to everyone involved in a PROG-held debate. You can't have that, he's the evil orange-man carrier. He can't be trusted because he's already proved to be infected, he's the biggest carrier of all.

I shut said townhall off within the first 2-3 minutes. Why waste an hour when the message is clear within the first few minutes?

Have to say PROG-think has become human waste thrown into rivers.

Last edited:
Doesn't that woman do some morning talk show, all happy and chipper? What a bitch! How is this for professionalism? She yells "YOU AREN"T LIKE SOMEONE'S CRAZY UNCLE RETWEETING WHATEVER YOU WANT!!" Even the most hardcore Trump hater has to be embarrassed at the level of bias.
Trump should have calmly walked out on her, but maybe he used the opportunity to show his calmness in contrast to Biden's anger.

Doesn't that woman do some morning talk show, all happy and chipper? What a bitch! How is this for professionalism? She yells "YOU AREN"T LIKE SOMEONE'S CRAZY UNCLE RETWEETING WHATEVER YOU WANT!!" Even the most hardcore Trump hater has to be embarrassed at the level of bias.
Trump should have calmly walked out on her, but maybe he used the opportunity to show his calmness in contrast to Biden's anger.
From what I saw of it, trump was his usual self. A rambling, bumbling idiot who still has no clue what it means to be president.

From what I saw of it, trump was his usual self. A rambling, bumbling idiot who still has no clue what it means to be president.
and yet he is your president commie.

He's not my president commie.

what country do you live in ?

I only watched the end live, because PROGs chose to feature Biden's "for the people" townhall on mainstream while Trump's townhall, or should I say PROG's other townhall was on the back-burner.

Today I thought to watch the beginning of Trump's townhall, and I only made it say 2 minutes in, and I can explain why. They started off cordial, and soon the moderator asked Trump over and over and over and over and over again "were you tested the day of the debate?". It was a presentation for a GOTCHA moment, similar their white supremacy BS, etc. etc., but it's more than that, and I'll explain soon enough.

Trump couldn't say other than he's tested all the time, which is clearly accurate and more than that relevant, but that's where idiots get lost. Let's apply some logic, which is how Trump thinks. Let's add science into the mix, which PROGS like to talk about, cuz they so smart.

First off Trump was cleared on October 10th. The debate Biden pussed out of was scheduled for October 14th. it's that cause and effect science thing, which is inconvenient and just not relevant for the presentation. But you know, PROG-held Townhall had their GOTCHA moment right. But what else were they doing?

Since Trump gots the naughty COVID he became a new kind of evil, PROGS here whined about how he was an evil carrier now, as if he's going to spread death to everyone on his own. You know, like 200K deaths are already his responsibility? So as opposed science, occurrences etc., PROG town-hall presented Trump as a threat to everyone involved in a PROG-held debate. You can't have that, he's the evil orange-man carrier. He can't be trusted because he's already proved to be infected, he's the biggest carrier of all.

I shut said townhall off within the first 2-3 minutes. Why waste an hour when the message is clear within the first few minutes?

Have to say PROG-think has become human waste thrown into rivers.

Since a test the day of the Debate was a requirement, Trump should have remembered if he followed the rules. Of course, he cols just be too stupid to remember.

And then you idiots on the left nominated drooling Biden. Too funny.

Biden is special though, the questions were determined beforehand while he read off a teleprompter. I watched that PROG-held debate a few minutes too, the teleprompter was obvious.

That's just PROGS leveling the playfield, they need a crutch and level it to their advantage every time. Strange how they lose so often anyway.

Learn English, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

Biden is the one who attacks reporters who ask him the wrong questions.

Being that he's the best one we ever had, that doesn't speak very highly of all his predecessors.
I think you meant to type, the worst one we ever had. The clown is totally incompetent.

And then you idiots on the left nominated drooling Biden. Too funny.
More of your usual nothing.

Being that he's the best one we ever had, that doesn't speak very highly of all his predecessors.
I think you meant to type, the worst one we ever had. The clown is totally incompetent.
We'd be in WW3 if Hillary had won and owned by China.

Learn English, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

WTF?

I always hear right wingers putting down progressives like it's a bad thing but it's not. Link below. Where would we be if we hadn't had the FDR's and LBJ's pushing through progressive programs like Social Security and Medicare? What programs do regressive right wingers push through besides tax breaks for billionaires and corporations?

What is the opposite of progressive?
Antonyms: check, decline, delay, falling back, falling off, relapse, retrogression, stay, stop, stoppage. Synonyms: advance, advancement, attainment, development, growth, improvement, increase, proficiency, progress.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back