Watched a bit of the National Prayer Breakfast

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why the hell is Obama so damn obsessed with talking about Muslims? Near his entire speech has been about Muslims or Islam.

WTF

Someone needs to tell Obama Christianity is the predominant religion in AMERICA

Why the hell is Obama so damn obsessed with talking about Muslims? Near his entire speech has been about Muslims or Islam.

WTF

Calm down. I don't give a fuck about any religion, if people want to delude themselves and worship a genocidal sky daddy, that's fine by me, but Obama is simply doing what he thinks is best.

• Banned

WTF

Calm down. I don't give a fuck about any religion, if people want to delude themselves and worship a genocidal sky daddy, that's fine by me, but Obama is simply doing what he thinks is best.
I too think religion is a sham but he is the president of the United States not the president of Islam

Let me guess, because he is OWNED by the Muslims? because he is ONE?

because he believes himself to be the ONE, the whole world has been waiting for as if he was sent down from the heavens above. oh wait, he would had to give up the virgins for that. can't wait for disgusting little man to be out of our lives. :puke:

WTF

I too think religion is a sham but he is the president of the United States not the president of Islam
No one said he is the "president of Islam." Wait, your OP says you've only watched a bit of the address, so why are you saying it's focused on Islam only?

WTF

He is the President of everyone in the U.S. Not just Christians.

WTF

Christianity is declining. Guess what is rising?
The Future of World Religions: Population Growth Projections, 2010-2050
  • In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.

WTF

No one said he is the "president of Islam." Wait, your OP says you've only watched a bit of the address, so why are you saying it's focused on Islam only?
Because that's all he talked about until I had to leave. Nothing but pointless pandering bullshit that he thinks will make Muslims play nicey nice

WTF

Because that's all he talked about until I had to leave. Nothing but pointless pandering bullshit that he thinks will make Muslims play nicey nice
So you'd be fine if he pandered to christians?

WTF

• In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050, and Judaism will no longer be the largest non-Christian religion. Muslims will be more numerous in the U.S. than people who identify as Jewish on the basis of religion.
Obama is not the president of the world lol. And Christians are the MAJORITY religious sect in AMERICA

WTF

So you'd be fine if he pandered to christians?
Instead of everyone else who isn't American? Hell yes

To be fair, the only reason politicians attend the The National Prayer Breakfast is to pointlessly pander bullshit. lol

Last edited:

WTF

Hopefully all more moderate

WTF

Hopefully all more moderate
With all of Obama’s ass kissing how could they be anything but moderate America loving Muslims

Forum List

Back