WATCH: Young Punk Starts Pounding On Bus Driver… That Was A MISTAKE

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Clash Daily

Written by Wes Walker on February 15, 2020

Selected excerpt:

This bus driver was just going about his workday. He was not looking for a fight. That was probably the furthest thing from his mind. Until some hothead with a too much swagger decided to throw hands while he was sitting behind the wheel.

It was a gutless sucker-punch that started it, too. The passenger said something to the driver, and the driver leaned forward so he could point toward the back of the bus, and, with the driver still sitting there, the ‘passenger’ suddenly lets fly.

After a couple of unexpected slaps to the head, the driver stands up…

VIDEO in the LINK
===================================

I admit that I enjoyed watching the beatdown, the punk deserved every bit of it.

The Bus driver was VERY, VERY, VERY, ANGRY!!!!

Last edited:
Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

This bus driver was just going about his workday. He was not looking for a fight. That was probably the furthest thing from his mind. Until some hothead with a too much swagger decided to throw hands while he was sitting behind the wheel.

It was a gutless sucker-punch that started it, too. The passenger said something to the driver, and the driver leaned forward so he could point toward the back of the bus, and, with the driver still sitting there, the ‘passenger’ suddenly lets fly.

VIDEO in the LINK

I admit that I enjoyed watching the beatdown, the punk deserved every bit of it.

BEAUTIFUL!

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

All I saw were ads and bullshit.

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

All I saw were ads and bullshit.
You have to click on the link that says "VIEW"

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

This must have been a city bus. If it were a school bus the driver can only touch the kid in self defense, and would have lost his job after the very first punch on the kid.

I'm being completely serious.

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

This must have been a city bus. If it were a school bus the driver can only touch the kid in self defense, and would have lost his job after the very first punch on the kid.

The kid punched first, so it's self-defense.

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

Nope, all you're allowed to do at best is a "hold"

Trust me

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

Trust me
If true, that's totally fucked.

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

Trust me

Now you begin to understand the teacher shortage

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

Trust me

I would do the same thing that bus driver did.

Clash Daily

Selected excerpt:

VIDEO in the LINK

Trust me

I don't believe there is a teacher shortage. The woman who lived across from us when I was still living at home taught for years at a parochial school until she got a job teaching at a public school. The pay and benefits were much better at the public school.

Trust me

I don't believe there is a teacher shortage. The woman who lived across from us when I was still living at home taught for years at a parochial school until she got a job teaching at a public school. The pay and benefits were much better at the public school.

Well you can not believe it but your "belief" is wrong.

Trust me

Prove it.

Trust me

Prove it.

This is just in my state. It is worse in others. Much worse. Do some research

Attachments

• Michigan teacher stats.jpg
    Michigan teacher stats.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 130
The young fella was really in need of "education" or training.

If I was him and I wasn't happy with the driver, then I should hit hard once... and immediately get out of the bus and run... run fast...

Forum List

Back