WATCH: Trump Tells Fox & Friends ‘I Want a Trial’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Can you see what the Reoublicans can do to damage the Party of INFANTICIDE here?...They now get to call witnesses. And if smart will use the EXACT TACTICS that Adam Schitt used against Republicans in the House....I wantvto see both Bidens, Schitt himself with the LEAKER (Whistleblower) and even ASK Ukrainian President to come over and testify that no pressure was put on him by Trump...ALSO the Surrender Monkey since old Jojo brought him into this as seen on the BIDEN TAPE...WHAT DID YOU KNOW, AND WHEN DIDCYOU COLLUDE WITH JOJO?...So much to look forward too, and bet it will get 30+ million viewers!....Already a huge shift on INDEPENDENTS feelings about impeachment going in Trump's favor!!!

----------

In a lengthy interview with Fox & Friends Friday morning, the first since impeachment inquiry hearings appear to have wrapped up, President Donald Trump proclaimed “I want a trial,” in the matter of Trump’s alleged plot to seek domestic political help from a foreign entity.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

The senate needs to approve rules of evidence that favors Trump.
1. No hearsay evidence allowed.
2. The defense can call any witness they want, including Schiff, Ciaramella (WB), Comey, McCabe, Chalupa, Strzok, Brennan, Clapper, and more deep state conspirators
3. The defense should call Dershowitz and Turley to opine that the evidence does not warrant impeachment
4. If possible ask the USSC for an opinion on impeachment, i.e. are the charges and evidence severe enough (i.e. high crimes??) to even warrant impeachment?

I'd love to see Pencilneck Schiff bullied, badgered, and beaten to a pulp by Republicans in the Senate. No one deserves it more.

Forum List

Back