Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

when a woman is out of control, like that, that is all a man can do.
Wow, I guess that's a resounding "yes" then.

time to start treating reporters like the curs they are.
Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

i like that you did not even try to defend the journalists. we both know that is because their behavior has been indefensible.

they are not journalists any more. they are political operatives, of the far left wing of the democrat party.
All real journalists around the world including working for the BBC and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch. The world is aghast at your ignorance and hateful propaganda. None of your phony scandals go anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement. The new garbage GOP is a disgrace.

remember when the press told us that trump was talking crazy with his claim he was being investigated?

remember how the press reported from all the government types that that was crazy?

then remember how the press reported that, well yes, he was investigated, but for good reason.

remember when the press told us the reason was russian collusion?

remember when the press told us the investigation would prove it?

remember when the investigation failed to back it up at all?

remember when it came out that the fbi lied to get the warrant to even begin the investigation?

your lefty media are all whores.

Remember when Trump said his campaign never had any contact with Russia.

And remember when the investigation showed a LOT of contact with Russia?

nope. you want to answer my questions now?
The FBI did not lie to begin the investigation. No one told Trump he was crazy for saying he was under investigation. Trump was the one that fired Comey for not saying that Trump was not under investigation, since Trump said over and over again he wasn’t under investigation.

Most of your questions have errors in their assumptions.
Total lie and misrepresentation of what actually happened

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

i like that you did not even try to defend the journalists. we both know that is because their behavior has been indefensible.

they are not journalists any more. they are political operatives, of the far left wing of the democrat party.
All real journalists around the world including working for the BBC and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch. The world is aghast at your ignorance and hateful propaganda. None of your phony scandals go anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement. The new garbage GOP is a disgrace.

remember when the press told us that trump was talking crazy with his claim he was being investigated?

remember how the press reported from all the government types that that was crazy?

then remember how the press reported that, well yes, he was investigated, but for good reason.

remember when it came out that the fbi lied to get the warrant to even begin the investigation?

The FBI did not lie to begin the investigation. No one told Trump he was crazy for saying he was under investigation. Trump was the one that fired Comey for not saying that Trump was not under investigation, since Trump said over and over again he wasn’t under investigation.

I can see how someone might say that if they actually believe Trump, but he's proven over and over again to be a liar, so...

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Huh, the irony that sentence proves you are what you say you aren't

Ok, I will talk to you in a fashion that your appreciate. I am a stable genius.

Doubtful. But you're certainly not as funny as Trump. He's really funny

Well, when he mocks the disabled, he isn't funny, but it is even sadder that you laugh at Trump, who is, after all, feeble minded and uneducated. That is cruel of you.

big difference between mocking a person who happens to be disabled, and mocking disabled people.

that you conflate the two, is you lying.

When the very thing you mock about the man is his disability, there isn’t a single shred of difference.

except, he didn't mock that guy's disability. you know that. so, why are you lying?

oh, right. you know that telling the truth, makes your side look bad and trump's side look good.

You sure about that:

Lol this is so stupid. So Trump has done vaguely similar hand gestures like a child so that means he didn’t mock the reporter’s handicap? He even said before the mock “you should have seen this guy”. How stupid are you and Fox for trying to explain this away?

OK, he mocked the reporter. But this is politics. Why are you such a blathering whining simp? Grow a pair, it's embarrassing to watch you idiots who keep calling people racists and sexists whining on and on about something so trivial compared to your daily crap.

Tissue?

We get our winning lessons from trump, who recently whined that nobody loves him, but they like Fauci.

I can see how someone might say that if they actually believe Trump, but he's proven over and over again to be a liar, so...
No what you posted was a total lie and misrepresentation of what actually happened
But if it's the truth you'll have some supporting evidence portraying exactly how you said it happened?

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

"therightscoop.com"
Fucking fake news.
You clowns have things so backasswards.

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing idiot reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

How tired could he be? They only asked him two questions before he ran away.

what would you have him do, with an out of control woman?

Bullshit.
That reporter was right.
Obama signed that into law, not Trump.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,
You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

For example. If a cow had balls it would be a bull.
Obama prosecuted reporters. More than all other Presidents combined.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
only an ignorant fool would not already know them,,,
Zero. Zero reporters were prosecuted.
Does James Rosen ring a bell?
It does! He was never prosecuted.
Obama didn't prosecute them! He pretended that they broke the law so that he could get warrants to spy on them! You know...like they pretended the Steele dossiers weren't fabricated so they could spy on the Trump campaign? Does that ring a bell?
Did the Obama administration lie about anyone in their warrant?
Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the Steele dossiers were paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC? Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the information in those dossiers had already been discounted as unreliable? I guess one would call it a lie of omission! It's when someone hasn't technically told a lie but they've deliberately held back the truth!
FISA warrants don’t name citizens who aren’t under investigation. The FBI told the court the dossier was from an opposing campaign which is all the information the court would need.
If I was the FISA Court judge who wrote that order to allow wire taps based on the report that Peter Strozk gave me...I'd have his smirking ass brought before me and I'd have him explain why it is that I shouldn't throw him in jail for contempt of court!
Because the FISA judge was a Hispanic pro-open borders judge. He even got in an argument with Trump once, till they told him to STFU.
View attachment 373453
You sure you’re thinking of the right judge?
Yep.
You’re saying Anne C Conway, pictured above, is a Hispanic male?

You sure?
Yes I'm sure.
You showed the wrong picture. Better known as a bait and switch.
This is the motherfucker I was talking about. Rudolph Contreras - Wikipedia

I don't know anything about that Lesbian.

Apparently you know she’s a lesbian and felt that was important enough to say.

I wasn’t aware Judge Contreras signed off on Page’s FISA warrants. Can you provide a source to that claim?
Who precisely signed off on the FISA applications?
It's supposed to be classified.
Although it seemed really strange that some judge who is an open-border advocate...and got in a spat with Trump...turned up on the FISA court.
Just connect the dots. Mkay?

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

"therightscoop.com"
Fucking fake news.

HOWS THAT FAKE NEWS LEFTISTS CONTROLLED MAINSTREAM MEDIA WORKING FOR YOU?

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing idiot reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

Bullshit.
That reporter was right.

yeah and that bill was temporary and a joke ! Trump got it done right !

"therightscoop.com"
Fucking fake news.

HOWS THAT FAKE NEWS LEFTISTS CONTROLLED MAINSTREAM MEDIA WORKING FOR YOU?

He eats their shit, and says it's yummy because he's told to.

Bullshit.
That reporter was right.

Leftists don't give a shit about veterans. They're just pissed Trump's highlighted what a failure Obama is.

Bullshit.
That reporter was right.

Leftists don't give a shit about veterans. They're just pissed Trump's highlighted what a failure Obama is.
true enough

Bullshit.
That reporter was right.

teh reporter's turn was over and she was out of control.

trump choices were to slap her, or leave.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,
You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

For example. If a cow had balls it would be a bull.
Obama prosecuted reporters. More than all other Presidents combined.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
only an ignorant fool would not already know them,,,
Zero. Zero reporters were prosecuted.
Does James Rosen ring a bell?
It does! He was never prosecuted.
Obama didn't prosecute them! He pretended that they broke the law so that he could get warrants to spy on them! You know...like they pretended the Steele dossiers weren't fabricated so they could spy on the Trump campaign? Does that ring a bell?
Did the Obama administration lie about anyone in their warrant?
Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the Steele dossiers were paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC? Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the information in those dossiers had already been discounted as unreliable? I guess one would call it a lie of omission! It's when someone hasn't technically told a lie but they've deliberately held back the truth!
FISA warrants don’t name citizens who aren’t under investigation. The FBI told the court the dossier was from an opposing campaign which is all the information the court would need.
If I was the FISA Court judge who wrote that order to allow wire taps based on the report that Peter Strozk gave me...I'd have his smirking ass brought before me and I'd have him explain why it is that I shouldn't throw him in jail for contempt of court!
Because the FISA judge was a Hispanic pro-open borders judge. He even got in an argument with Trump once, till they told him to STFU.
View attachment 373453
You sure you’re thinking of the right judge?
Yep.
You’re saying Anne C Conway, pictured above, is a Hispanic male?

You sure?
Yes I'm sure.
You showed the wrong picture. Better known as a bait and switch.
This is the motherfucker I was talking about. Rudolph Contreras - Wikipedia

I don't know anything about that Lesbian.

Apparently you know she’s a lesbian and felt that was important enough to say.

I wasn’t aware Judge Contreras signed off on Page’s FISA warrants. Can you provide a source to that claim?
Who precisely signed off on the FISA applications?
It's supposed to be classified.
Although it seemed really strange that some judge who is an open-border advocate...and got in a spat with Trump...turned up on the FISA court.
Just connect the dots. Mkay?

Who promotes unproven conspiracy theories?? Huh????

Who is consistently “connecting dots” that are nothing more than fly specs on their glasses? If not for jumping to conclusions based on facts not in evidence, you’d never get any exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back