Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And remember when the investigation showed that none of that contact was "collusion" to affect the election?
No, because that is false. Collusion was demonstrated.

Really, Fort? Show us all where that took place!
Well, they knew Russians were helping, they welcomed the help, and they helped Russians by giving them secret polling data.

That's collusion. I think you Trumpkins get confused between the concepts of "collusion" and "criminal conspiracy".
Russians have been interfering in our elections for decades now. They did no more or less in THAT election! Or have you forgotten Barack Obama pooh poohing talk about Russian interference before the election?

What the hell is "secret polling data"?
Uh... which of those simple, English words do you need explained to you? Campaigns collect their own, secret data. they don't share it with anyone. Except Trump's campaign. they share theirs with Russian intelligence.

Wow, you really don't know much about any of this, do you? I suggest you go read up a bit before commenting again.

Russians have been interfering in our elections for decades now. They did no more or less in THAT election!
Funny, our intelligence agencies say the effort was uprecedented in its scale and brazenness, including repeated hacking attempts on our State voting systems.

But, somehow, you know better. Give me a break... dude, you will just say ANYTHING. It's like none of this is even meant for me, and you are just soothing yourself.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,
You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

For example. If a cow had balls it would be a bull.
Obama prosecuted reporters. More than all other Presidents combined.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
only an ignorant fool would not already know them,,,
Zero. Zero reporters were prosecuted.
Does James Rosen ring a bell?
It does! He was never prosecuted.
Obama didn't prosecute them! He pretended that they broke the law so that he could get warrants to spy on them! You know...like they pretended the Steele dossiers weren't fabricated so they could spy on the Trump campaign? Does that ring a bell?

What the hell is "secret polling data"?
Uh... which of those simple, English words do you need explained to you? Campaigns collect their own, secret data. they don't share it with anyone. Except Trump's campaign. they share theirs with Russian intelligence.

Wow, you really don't know much about any of this, do you? I suggest you go read up a bit before commenting again.
And what do you think "Russian intelligence" does with polling information from a US campaign, Fort? Are you kidding me? That's ridiculous!

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

when a woman is out of control, like that, that is all a man can do.
Wow, I guess that's a resounding "yes" then.

time to start treating reporters like the curs they are.
Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

i like that you did not even try to defend the journalists. we both know that is because their behavior has been indefensible.

they are not journalists any more. they are political operatives, of the far left wing of the democrat party.
All real journalists around the world including working for the BBC and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch. The world is aghast at your ignorance and hateful propaganda. None of your phony scandals go anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement. The new garbage GOP is a disgrace.

remember when the press told us that trump was talking crazy with his claim he was being investigated?

remember how the press reported from all the government types that that was crazy?

then remember how the press reported that, well yes, he was investigated, but for good reason.

remember when the press told us the reason was russian collusion?

remember when the press told us the investigation would prove it?

remember when the investigation failed to back it up at all?

remember when it came out that the fbi lied to get the warrant to even begin the investigation?

your lefty media are all whores.

Remember when Trump said his campaign never had any contact with Russia.

And remember when the investigation showed a LOT of contact with Russia?

nope. you want to answer my questions now?
The FBI did not lie to begin the investigation. No one told Trump he was crazy for saying he was under investigation. Trump was the one that fired Comey for not saying that Trump was not under investigation, since Trump said over and over again he wasn’t under investigation.

Most of your questions have errors in their assumptions.

they used the steele dossier as justification for the investigation, even though they knew it was full of shit.

that was them lying. the agents that did that, broke the law and should have been arrested.

the media ridiculed him for saying obama spied on him. then it turned out to be true.

the media have been conducting a war on trump, not reporting.

they are partisan political operatives, not reporters.
Steele dossier was only used as justification for Carter Page, which was only one of several targets of the investigation. The IG report lays out how the investigation was adequately predicated.

To this day, Trump is incorrect in saying the FBI tapped his wires. Trump deserves ridicule for that, which he admitted to making up. It can only be true by bending reality to make it so.
Oh, bullshit, Colfax! The wire taps on Carter Page allowed the Obama Justice Department to listen in on the people that Page spoke to as well...including people close to Trump.

And what do you think "Russian intelligence" does with polling information from a US campaign, Fort? Are you kidding me? That's ridiculous!
Yet it is a fact that it happened. Campaigns use this data to target ads. See if you can manage to figure out why russian intelligence, who was buying up ads on social media, might want it. See if you can figure out why the trump campaign would give this to them, and what the campaign may have gotten in return. Take your time.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.

You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
Obama didn't prosecute them! He pretended that they broke the law so that he could get warrants to spy on them! You know...like they pretended the Steele dossiers weren't fabricated so they could spy on the Trump campaign? Does that ring a bell?
Did the Obama administration lie about anyone in their warrant?

Yet it is a fact that it happened. Campaigns use this data to target ads. See if you can manage to figure out why russian intelligence, who was buying up ads on social media, might want it. See if you can figure out why the trump campaign would give this to them, and what the campaign may have gotten in return. Take your time.

Gee, I don't know...a secret decoder ring? (eye roll) The Trump campaign didn't get diddly from Russian Intelligence! The only campaign in that election that got something from foreign agents was the Clinton campaign! With all of the money and all of the time spent by the Mueller team looking for illegalities by the Trump campaign in that race they came up with ZERO proof of anything illegal!

The Trump campaign didn't get diddly from Russian Intelligence!
Of course they did. The entire Russian effort to help Trump was directed by Russian intelligence, and they were directed by Putin. The trump campaign knew they were getting this help, and they welcomed it.

Good god man, why are you still talking? You clearly know NOTHING about ANY of this.

Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the Steele dossiers were paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC? Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the information in those dossiers had already been discounted as unreliable? I guess one would call it a lie of omission! It's when someone hasn't technically told a lie but they've deliberately held back the truth!

The Trump campaign didn't get diddly from Russian Intelligence!
Of course they did. The entire Russian effort to help Trump was directed by Russian intelligence, and they were directed by Putin. The trump campaign knew they were getting this help, and they welcomed it.

Good god man, why are you still talking? You clearly know NOTHING about ANY of this.
I can't believe there's still someone pushing the Russian collusion narrative, Fort! Even the die hards gave up on that like a year ago! Didn't you get the memo?

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

when a woman is out of control, like that, that is all a man can do.
Wow, I guess that's a resounding "yes" then.

time to start treating reporters like the curs they are.
Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

i like that you did not even try to defend the journalists. we both know that is because their behavior has been indefensible.

they are not journalists any more. they are political operatives, of the far left wing of the democrat party.
All real journalists around the world including working for the BBC and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch. The world is aghast at your ignorance and hateful propaganda. None of your phony scandals go anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement. The new garbage GOP is a disgrace.

remember when the press told us that trump was talking crazy with his claim he was being investigated?

remember how the press reported from all the government types that that was crazy?

then remember how the press reported that, well yes, he was investigated, but for good reason.

remember when the press told us the reason was russian collusion?

remember when the press told us the investigation would prove it?

remember when the investigation failed to back it up at all?

remember when it came out that the fbi lied to get the warrant to even begin the investigation?

your lefty media are all whores.

Remember when Trump said his campaign never had any contact with Russia.

And remember when the investigation showed a LOT of contact with Russia?

nope. you want to answer my questions now?
The FBI did not lie to begin the investigation. No one told Trump he was crazy for saying he was under investigation. Trump was the one that fired Comey for not saying that Trump was not under investigation, since Trump said over and over again he wasn’t under investigation.

Most of your questions have errors in their assumptions.

they used the steele dossier as justification for the investigation, even though they knew it was full of shit.

that was them lying. the agents that did that, broke the law and should have been arrested.

the media ridiculed him for saying obama spied on him. then it turned out to be true.

the media have been conducting a war on trump, not reporting.

they are partisan political operatives, not reporters.
Steele dossier was only used as justification for Carter Page, which was only one of several targets of the investigation. The IG report lays out how the investigation was adequately predicated.

To this day, Trump is incorrect in saying the FBI tapped his wires. Trump deserves ridicule for that, which he admitted to making up. It can only be true by bending reality to make it so.
Oh, bullshit, Colfax! The wire taps on Carter Page allowed the Obama Justice Department to listen in on the people that Page spoke to as well...including people close to Trump.
Page was at most a tangential part of the campaign. He never even in the same room as Trump let alone talk with him. By the time the warrant was approved, Page was long gone from any informal part of the campaign.

So how could that equate to tapping Trump?

It can’t. Not with any semblance to reality.

I can't believe there's still someone pushing the Russian collusion narrative, Fort!
I can see how someone who clearly knows less than nothing about any of this might think that . But, it is a fact: the trump campaign colluded with Russia. They knew russia was helping. they accepted the help and encouraged it. They gave internal; data to the Russians. And Trump knew about wikileaks dumps before they happened. Collusion is a fact.

And, it is happening again. This time, though, several Republicans are in n it. They are using Ukrainians as proxies. Go read up.

Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the Steele dossiers were paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the DNC? Did they tell the FISA Court judge that the information in those dossiers had already been discounted as unreliable? I guess one would call it a lie of omission! It's when someone hasn't technically told a lie but they've deliberately held back the truth!
FISA warrants don’t name citizens who aren’t under investigation. The FBI told the court the dossier was from an opposing campaign which is all the information the court would need.

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

Not being president, myself, it's none of your business.
[/QUOTE
actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

I doubt that Vandal, or any other sane, reasonable person would never be in the position of being called out for lying, by the national press on something that can easily be prove false. Only an idiot lies about something that is a matter of public record.

I used to say to my kids "When you lie to me, you're telling me that I'm stupid, to my face". That I can't, or won't know you're lying, and you'll get away with the lie. A liar thinks that he will never be caught or called to account.

Trump lies about everything, large or small, even stuff that doesn't matter. He calls the mainstream media the "fake news" so that when the press calls him on his lies, the public will believe HIM, and not the press. Donald Trump is calling all of you "Stupid" to your face, every time he tells one of these lies, and every time you believe his lie, you prove he's right. You are stupid, if you believe him.

Oh boy, another fucking foreigner who doesn't know the language. Why don't you people mind your own business and stop putting out disinformation? I've already proved the current law is not the one passed in 2014.

When AmericanS stop trying to destroy Canada, with your greed and selfish idiocy, I’ll stop calling you on it.

Of course it isn’t. It’s a “renewal” of the existing law. Just like the driver’s license you have today isn’t the same license you were issued when you were 16. But it’s still a flat out lie to say that Trump is the first President to do something to help the vets in 75 years.

Changing the name of the program doesn’t without actually changing the program is also a lie.

Feel free to quote where I said Trump was the first president in 75 years to do something for Vets. And it wasn't just a renewal of an existing law, it was a new law, it made major changes to the way things are done and how non-VA care is paid for. Also the only difference between the drivers license I had at 16 is the State that issued it. But hey keep telling you commie lies, it fits you very well.

Last edited:
He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

I'll bet you are a lot of fun to be around.

I'll bet people just love to see you coming.....

Here comes "Mr. Bitch-it-up".

Yeah.... a real blast.

Get a life.

There are a lot of reasons for him turning on reporters. Not the least of which is getting asked the same question 10 times. And he's already addressed this one.

If I saw you coming, I'd have to resist the urge to dump water on you or knock you out.

Maybe If he’d just own up, just ONCE, he wouldn’t get such a hard time. I for one, hate being lied to. Don’t you ?

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

Not being president, myself, it's none of your business.
[/QUOTE
actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

I doubt that Vandal, or any other sane, reasonable person would never be in the position of being called out for lying, by the national press on something that can easily be prove false. Only an idiot lies about something that is a matter of public record.

I used to say to my kids "When you lie to me, you're telling me that I'm stupid, to my face". That I can't, or won't know you're lying, and you'll get away with the lie. A liar thinks that he will never be caught or called to account.

Trump lies about everything, large or small, even stuff that doesn't matter. He calls the mainstream media the "fake news" so that when the press calls him on his lies, the public will believe HIM, and not the press. Donald Trump is calling all of you "Stupid" to your face, every time he tells one of these lies, and every time you believe his lie, you prove he's right. You are stupid, if you believe him.

Oh boy, another fucking foreigner who doesn't know the language. Why don't you people mind your own business and stop putting out disinformation? I've already proved the current law is not the one passed in 2014.

When AmericanS stop trying to destroy Canada, with your greed and selfish idiocy, I’ll stop calling you on it.

Of course it isn’t. It’s a “renewal” of the existing law. Just like the driver’s license you have today isn’t the same license you were issued when you were 16. But it’s still a flat out lie to say that Trump is the first President to do something to help the vets in 75 years.

Changing the name of the program doesn’t without actually changing the program is also a lie.

You don't have to tell them this. They already know it. They are simply lying about Trump's lying, trying to troll you.

Do you get all your care from VA?

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.
Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

No he is out of his basement and has been for a long time, you just listen to Fox and they say he is still in his basement, but its a lie.
He can stay in the basement for all I care. Trump is the danger, not Biden’s lack of in-person campaigning.
He hasn't been in his basement. That talking point lie was developed for countering Trump's "Bunker Boy" problem from when he hid in his own secure basement during BLM protest around the WH. Biden has two homes and both are surrounded by large yards and wooded areas. Both are in secluded neighborhoods.

So if secret service told Obama to go into the WH bunker, it's your contention he would have refused? You're so full of shit. His skinny little black butt would have been tearing down the steps. And you'd be demanding the demonstrators be arrested and charged with threatening the President
The reporter wasn't asking a question she was holding a press conference for the left rudely talking over the POTUS and spewing her talking points. President Trump sensing his press conference was over left so the reporter could continue on with her's.
You took these trolls t0 school.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Obama didn’t have thousands of people demonstrating against his policies or because 100,000 people died in the pandemic so I guess we’ll never know how he’d react.

There’s a real contrast in how these two Presidencies that Republicans fail to comprehend.

I guess you're deluded enough to think that is something to be proud of. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back