Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,
You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

For example. If a cow had balls it would be a bull.
Obama prosecuted reporters. More than all other Presidents combined.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
only an ignorant fool would not already know them,,,
So now youre making excuses for his failure to provide proof eh?
NO,,,whats your excuse for not knowing them???

or at least taking 5 seconds to prove him wrong,,,

its called google,,,

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.
Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

No he is out of his basement and has been for a long time, you just listen to Fox and they say he is still in his basement, but its a lie.
He can stay in the basement for all I care. Trump is the danger, not Biden’s lack of in-person campaigning.
He hasn't been in his basement. That talking point lie was developed for countering Trump's "Bunker Boy" problem from when he hid in his own secure basement during BLM protest around the WH. Biden has two homes and both are surrounded by large yards and wooded areas. Both are in secluded neighborhoods.

So if secret service told Obama to go into the WH bunker, it's your contention he would have refused? You're so full of shit. His skinny little black butt would have been tearing down the steps. And you'd be demanding the demonstrators be arrested and charged with threatening the President
The reporter wasn't asking a question she was holding a press conference for the left rudely talking over the POTUS and spewing her talking points. President Trump sensing his press conference was over left so the reporter could continue on with her's.
You took these trolls t0 school.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Obama didn’t have thousands of people demonstrating against his policies or because 100,000 people died in the pandemic so I guess we’ll never know how he’d react.

There’s a real contrast in how these two Presidencies that Republicans fail to comprehend.

As for how Barry reacted to the pandemic that hit when he was President? That would be the Swine flue which killed about 13,000 Americans. Barack Obama did very little actually. His administration shut down testing at the height of the pandemic calling it a waste of time. The only reason that Swine flu didn't kill as many people as Covid 19 is that the elderly were resistant to it because they'd been exposed previously to a virus like Swine flu! The people that died because of the Swine flu were mostly younger and didn't have that previous exposure.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.

You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.
Why do you can ignore it sense it proves you wrong.? That would be a waste of time on you as we both know so why should he bother with a clown like you.lol
How can you ignore something someone never presented? If you make a claim or support a claim then youre a clown if you cant prove it. Like you.
The ONLY one doing the ignoring is you clown,the entire board has seen that as well,not just me,you have this arrogant attitude your right and everybody else is wrong so everybody here is laughing at your stupidity and obvious bias on the dems how you cowardly ignore their corruption,as someone said so well to you earlier,had that been Obama you would not be saying HE owardly ran off and lied,you would be cheering him like the obvious biased non objective democrat lover you sadly are.
You seem to have a vivid imagination. A few clowns do not make an entire board. Your appeal to popularity is another in a long line of your logical fallacies.

Obama would have never pulled a stunt like that retarded dumpster fire Drumpf pulled with the reporter. So "if" could mean anything.

Now you get to explain why Trump not kissing a rude reporter's ass is worse than Obama prosecuting them.
You have been granted the privileged of showing me what reporters Obama prosecuted. Go.
You will not enjoy this.

In 2013, the Obama Justice Department labeled then-Fox News reporter James Rosen a “criminal co-conspirator” under the Espionage Act of 1917. And all because the reporter used a State Department contractor as a source for a story. Rosen was also labeled a “flight risk.”

The Justice Department seized the records of at least five phone lines connected to Fox News.

Obama’s Justice Department also secretly obtained Fox News journalist James Rosen’s phone records and tracked his arrivals and departures at the State Department through his security-badge use. The federal law enforcement agency even seized the phone records of Rosen’s parents. The FBI also got a warrant to search Rosen’s emails from 2010.

In 2013 the Obama administration obtained the records of 20 Associated Press office phone lines and reporters’ home and cell phones, seizing them without any notice whatsoever, compromising many sources totally unrelated to an investigation about a foiled al-Qaida terrorist plot. Federal investigators even collected data on calls made by AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery.

AP called the seizure a “massive and unprecedented intrusion” into its news-gathering activities, betraying information about its operations “that the government has no conceivable right to know.”

“The Obama administration,” The New York Times editorial board wrote at the time, “has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news.”

You should probably stop now.

You will not enjoy this.

In 2013, the Obama Justice Department labeled then-Fox News reporter James Rosen a “criminal co-conspirator” under the Espionage Act of 1917. And all because the reporter used a State Department contractor as a source for a story. Rosen was also labeled a “flight risk.”

The Justice Department seized the records of at least five phone lines connected to Fox News.

Obama’s Justice Department also secretly obtained Fox News journalist James Rosen’s phone records and tracked his arrivals and departures at the State Department through his security-badge use. The federal law enforcement agency even seized the phone records of Rosen’s parents. The FBI also got a warrant to search Rosen’s emails from 2010.

In 2013 the Obama administration obtained the records of 20 Associated Press office phone lines and reporters’ home and cell phones, seizing them without any notice whatsoever, compromising many sources totally unrelated to an investigation about a foiled al-Qaida terrorist plot. Federal investigators even collected data on calls made by AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery.

AP called the seizure a “massive and unprecedented intrusion” into its news-gathering activities, betraying information about its operations “that the government has no conceivable right to know.”

“The Obama administration,” The New York Times editorial board wrote at the time, “has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news.”

I did enjoy that. Thanks. Now can you show me where Obama prosecuted anyone? Just because you put Obamas name in front of everything doesnt mean he personally did anything.

You will not enjoy this.

I did enjoy that. Thanks. Now can you show me where Obama prosecuted anyone?
I did. Perhaps you're having trouble reading with your head up Obama's ass.

But then, you're a known and proven liar. Maybe you're just being dishonest, as usual.

You will not enjoy this.

I did enjoy that. Thanks. Now can you show me where Obama prosecuted anyone?
I did. Perhaps you're having trouble reading with your head up Obama's ass.

But then, you're a known and proven liar. Maybe you're just being dishonest, as usual.
No you didnt. You just showed me how a reporter broke the law and got prosecuted. Are you saying that if anyone at all goes to prison during a presidents term he is personally responsible?

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Huh, the irony that sentence proves you are what you say you aren't

Ok, I will talk to you in a fashion that your appreciate. I am a stable genius.

Doubtful. But you're certainly not as funny as Trump. He's really funny

Well, when he mocks the disabled, he isn't funny, but it is even sadder that you laugh at Trump, who is, after all, feeble minded and uneducated. That is cruel of you.

big difference between mocking a person who happens to be disabled, and mocking disabled people.

that you conflate the two, is you lying.

When the very thing you mock about the man is his disability, there isn’t a single shred of difference.

except, he didn't mock that guy's disability. you know that. so, why are you lying?

oh, right. you know that telling the truth, makes your side look bad and trump's side look good.

exactly. he was figuratively, implying the guy was a "spas", when the guy actually has exactly the opposite type of handicap.

thus, he was not mocking the guy's disability.

simple enough even for a liberal to understand.

which is why when you libs claim otherwise, you are lying.

No stupid it was the exact same thing this guy does as a result of his disability.

nope. it is the exact opposite of it.

i have to admit, your presentation of being too stupid to know what you are talking about, is coming across really convincing.

either your acting is really coming along, or...

Unfortunately, your English as a second language classes are a total failure. No capitalization, poor syntax and punctuation.

That’s because Obama never did anything of the kind. He didn’t publicly attack and denigrate the press nor did he speak disrespectfully to a member of the media.

You cannot compare the way that Donald Trump behaves as president to anyone else at any time. No one has ever behaved this badly, this unconstitutionally, this disrespectfully, or this dishonourably.

Donald Trump has created new lows for humanity to live down, to on every single score.

the media were complete whores for obama. of course he had nothing negative to say about them.

teh cops though? he said some shit about them.

hell, rural whites in Pennsylvania? he talked some shit on them too. before they voted for him.

now, explain why that is "Different" so that we can laugh at your hypocrisy some more.

When you post the facts instead of bullshit right wing talking points, I'll respond.

There was PLENTY of criticism of Obama, including awarding him "Lie of the Year" for the phrase "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor". Failure to close Gitmo, and especially renewal the Patriot Act, were hugely unpopular on the left. 70% of the talking heads invited onto MSM programs during the Obama Administration, were Republicans. But you go with that lie that Obama was never criticized.

American police deserve to have a LOT of shit said about them. 1500 civilians dying in their care every year. $300 million per year, just for the large cities to cover their police brutality lawsuits - to say nothing about the smaller cities, towns and villages. Largest prison population in the world, and the worst violent crime in the first world. Police don't seem to be doing their jobs very well at all. They're supposed to be "serving and protecting" citizens, not beating and killing suspects.

Keep going with the lies and the talking points. It's not going to work this time. It only worked last time because people believed Trump. Now that they know better, they won't be fooled again.

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say. Second, how someone reacts to being called out for a lie is not even the point. Trump did NOT sign into law the bill in question in 2014 when Obama was president. Third, you get to ask me that question when I am president, not before.

"Nope. In the first place, unlike Trump, I am not a pathogical liar who demonstrates daily that one can not believe anything I say."

Well, when he mocks the disabled, he isn't funny, but it is even sadder that you laugh at Trump, who is, after all, feeble minded and uneducated. That is cruel of you.

big difference between mocking a person who happens to be disabled, and mocking disabled people.

When the very thing you mock about the man is his disability, there isn’t a single shred of difference.

except, he didn't mock that guy's disability. you know that. so, why are you lying?

oh, right. you know that telling the truth, makes your side look bad and trump's side look good.

You sure about that:

You sure about that:

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

when a woman is out of control, like that, that is all a man can do.
Wow, I guess that's a resounding "yes" then.

time to start treating reporters like the curs they are.
Lol it’s incredible how you people are such snowflakes over reporters asking questions.

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

I kind of wonder if Trump is retarded and delusional enough to believe that he expects women to just automatically worship him and not ask basic questions that hurt his tender sensibilities.

You sure about that:

Lol this is so stupid. So Trump has done vaguely similar hand gestures like a child so that means he didn’t mock the reporter’s handicap? He even said before the mock “you should have seen this guy”. How stupid are you and Fox for trying to explain this away?

You sure about that:

Lol this is so stupid. So Trump has done vaguely similar hand gestures like a child so that means he didn’t mock the reporter’s handicap? He even said before the mock “you should have seen this guy”. How stupid are you and Fox for trying to explain this away?

and youres it does,,,sorry but your TDS has advanced to the point you need in house care and confinement,,,

You sure about that:

Progressivehunter is a troll that intentionally says stupid shit for attention. He doesn't believe the nonsense he posts. He is just desperate for attention.

You sure about that:

Progressivehunter is a troll that intentionally says stupid shit for attention. He doesn't believe the nonsense he posts. He is just desperate for attention.

so says the troll that jumps in everytime he needs attention,,,totally off topic I might add,,,

it would be better if you said something about the topic,,

TROLL ALERT!!

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

i like that you did not even try to defend the journalists. we both know that is because their behavior has been indefensible.

they are not journalists any more. they are political operatives, of the far left wing of the democrat party.
All real journalists around the world including working for the BBC and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch. The world is aghast at your ignorance and hateful propaganda. None of your phony scandals go anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement. The new garbage GOP is a disgrace.

remember when the press told us that trump was talking crazy with his claim he was being investigated?

remember how the press reported from all the government types that that was crazy?

then remember how the press reported that, well yes, he was investigated, but for good reason.

remember when the press told us the reason was russian collusion?

remember when the press told us the investigation would prove it?

remember when the investigation failed to back it up at all?

remember when it came out that the fbi lied to get the warrant to even begin the investigation?

your lefty media are all whores.

Remember when Trump said his campaign never had any contact with Russia.

And remember when the investigation showed a LOT of contact with Russia?

nope. you want to answer my questions now?

Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

i like that you did not even try to defend the journalists. we both know that is because their behavior has been indefensible.

they are not journalists any more. they are political operatives, of the far left wing of the democrat party.
All real journalists around the world including working for the BBC and every newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdoch. The world is aghast at your ignorance and hateful propaganda. None of your phony scandals go anywhere in the real world of journalism and law enforcement. The new garbage GOP is a disgrace.

remember when the press told us that trump was talking crazy with his claim he was being investigated?

remember how the press reported from all the government types that that was crazy?

then remember how the press reported that, well yes, he was investigated, but for good reason.

remember when it came out that the fbi lied to get the warrant to even begin the investigation?

The investigation did prove it.

the investigation proved that there was nothing to be found, and then it was discovered that the justification for the investigation was a lie.

and, originally, the press said trump was crazy for claiming to be spied on.

that was them either lying or being wrong.

Remember when Trump said his campaign never had any contact with Russia.

And remember when the investigation showed a LOT of contact with Russia?

nope. you want to answer my questions now?
The FBI did not lie to begin the investigation. No one told Trump he was crazy for saying he was under investigation. Trump was the one that fired Comey for not saying that Trump was not under investigation, since Trump said over and over again he wasn’t under investigation.

Most of your questions have errors in their assumptions.

You sure about that:

so says the troll that jumps in everytime he needs attention,,,totally off topic I might add,,,

it would be better if you said something about the topic,,

TROLL ALERT!!

I just hope you got the attention you were seeking,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back