Watch these Franciscan monks have an epic snowball fight in Jerusalem

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The monks certainly look like they were having a good time.

Watch these Franciscan monks have an epic snowball fight in Jerusalem
By Gwen Breitstein10 hours agoTrending Now

Snow doesn’t come to Jerusalem very often, so when a rare snowstorm blanketed the city, people were pretty excited.

But perhaps nobody was quite as excited as this group of Franciscan monks, who were captured on camera having a really epic snowball fight!

Continue reading at:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/watch-these-franciscan-monks-have-an-ep

That won't be the case when they are in hell, Sally. If you look at the history of the Roman Catholic Institution and their monks, Jesuits, Dominican's that served as Nazis for Hitler during holocaust you'll find that there is no difference between that history and Islam other than that the RCC is what turned Mohammad against Jews and Christians - through one of their "monks".

The Greatest threat to the world is not ISIS. It's the Roman Catholic anti - Christ Institution and Jesuits that are funding and using Isis just as they funded and used Communism, Hitler, Mussolini and Franco. It's the same old story with different characters. The goal is the same. Take Jerusalem. These sons of hell are now having snow ball fights over there and you think it's cute.

God grant me patience.

Then keep the Catholic Vatican and Jesuits out of there. They are up to no good. I'm telling ya'll. They want Jerusalem for their headquarters. They are using the Islamists and most assuredly funding ISIS and ISIL to make it happen. They are all about diverting everyone's attention but look at their history. Just look at their history. Keep them out of Israel.

It's been openly admitted by more than one Jesuit and at least one ex Jesuit that Hitler, Mussolini and Franco were all working on behalf of the Vatican! Does a leopard change it's spots? No. The Vatican is as bloody as ever. They are not using the nazis this time. They are using ISIS and ISIL - not a question in my mind who is behind all of these happenings lately. They are working a plan towards their New World Order. What haven't they been behind? And the Jews want to trust them AGAIN??

Really????

Forum List

Back