Watch the Minneapolis riot live, via CBSN Minnesota news feed

Let me fix the thread title for the OP:

Watch the American Left Burn Minneapolis Down live, via CBSN Minnesota News Feed
Well you sound like a moron. If the "american left" were doing that, the vast majority of america would be there.

Well to be fair to the illiterate, raging animals who are rioting they did take out a Target store.

I mean it is called "Target".
If seeing people looting stores makes you more upset than watching a cop kill a black man, please work on yourself.
Unlike you idiots on the left some off us can view them both as being wrong.

you know...we can multi task.
Name me 5 people on this message board who can do that.

They are burning down the police station.

Liquor store was burned to ashes. Who does that benefit? All they are doing is damaging their own communities.

Businesses who had nothing to do with their issue. Even the police themselves who are there did NOT do this. It was one officer and three either incompetent, or cowardly cops on the scene.

I do believe that there are going to be pressures to ensure police are held more accountable though. The world is changing rapidly. The biggest game changer is cellphone cameras...
They are CRIMINALS.

They riot to CONTROL the police and make them think twice about intervening

This is how the criminal element keeps the cops in line

Well to be fair to the illiterate, raging animals who are rioting they did take out a Target store.

I mean it is called "Target".
If seeing people looting stores makes you more upset than watching a cop kill a black man, please work on yourself.
Unlike you idiots on the left some off us can view them both as being wrong.

you know...we can multi task.
Name me 5 people on this message board who can do that.
Apparently you only see what you want to see when reading the threads on this. Your closed mind is not my problem though.

I guess they forgot about the armed Black Lives Matter protesters in Dallas.
Then maybe you can remind us and tell us what the hell you are babbling about.
How come you dipshits never know anything..yet we are supposed to listen to your dumbasses?

How come you dipshits never know anything..yet we are supposed to listen to your dumbasses?
I did know about it. I was curious what right wing spoonfed propaganda you would post, like your usual retarded posts. Kudos to you for avoiding that, this time.

I did know about it. I was curious what right wing spoonfed propaganda you would post, like your usual retarded posts. Kudos to you for avoiding that, this time.
What difference does it make what media source is posted. There were a documented 20/30 protesters there with guns. Period.

You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back