Watch the Minneapolis riot live, via CBSN Minnesota news feed

They are burning down the police station.

Liquor store was burned to ashes. Who does that benefit? All they are doing is damaging their own communities.

Businesses who had nothing to do with their issue. Even the police themselves who are there did NOT do this. It was one officer and three either incompetent, or cowardly cops on the scene.

I do believe that there are going to be pressures to ensure police are held more accountable though. The world is changing rapidly. The biggest game changer is cellphone cameras...

Liquor store was burned to ashes. Who does that benefit? All they are doing is damaging their own communities.
Yep. Well, that and drawing the eyes of the entire world.

I'm not sure this is the way one wants to have their eyes on the situation. Peace and love, hugging, singing, with a few angry people sprinkled in, is far more effective than destroying structures.

They already looted and burned AutoZone store. I guess they got all the hammers from it.

Now they robbed professional jogging shoe store...

1590639944445.jpg

The brave fighters.

Gee i hope no one wants my sympathy the next time a savage gets his due.

Well to be fair to the illiterate, raging animals who are rioting they did take out a Target store.

I mean it is called "Target".

Well the media is getting what it wanted.

On MSNBC and CNN they kept running the narrative that “white” protesters armed with guns at the capital were left alone by police. But “protesters” for dead black thug get tear gassed.

I guess it didn’t dawn on them that the white protesters didn’t riot and start destroying shit or burning buildings, while the BLM crowd did attack cops and start rioting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back