Watch "Pookie And Ray Ray Must Die: The Rise Of Black Men Into Middle Class" ~Dennis Spurling, Attorney At Law

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
"POOKIE AND RAY RAY MUST DIE: THE RISE OF BLACK MEN INTO MIDDLE CLASS" ~Dennis Spurling, Attorney At Law

"POOKIE AND RAY RAY HAVE LIVE THEIR BEST LIVES OVER THE PAST 60 YEARS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY NOURISHED AND PROTECTED BY THE BLACK FEMALE MATRIARCHY. AS THE BLACK MATRIARCHY AND THE AUTHORITY INFLUENCE OF BLACK WOMEN WAINING, POOKIE AND RAY RAY NO LONGER HAVE THEY PROTECTED COVERING.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IS BLACK MEN HAVIING RISEN INTO THE MIDDLE CLASS ARE NOW ATTACKING THE VALUE SYSTEM THAT GOVERNED POOKIE AND RAY RAY. THIS WAR IS RAMPING UP AND SOON THERE WILL BE ONLY A VERY SMALL SPACE FOR THAT POOKIE AND RAY RAY VALUE SYSTEM TO EXIST. THIS WILL INCLUDE THE HALF COCKED OFF BASE RELIGIONS, THEIR IDEAS ON FAMILY, MANHOOD, SUCCESS, COMMUNITY EDUCATION AND FATHERHOOD.

THIS IS A WAR. IT MAY NOT BE FOUGHT WITH GUNS AND BOMBS BUT THERE WILL BE CASUALITES. IN THIS REGARD, POOKIE AND RAY RAY MUST DIE FOR THE BLACK MEN IN THE MIDDLE CLASS TO RISE."
~Dennis Spurling, Attorney At Law, 16.1K subscribers

Greetings, my friends. Keeping it 100% REAL and Respectful. No HATE.

With 70% of AA kids raised by Single Maternal Child Caregivers (Mothers), I must ask...

Who is raising healthy, happy, smiling babies maturing into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens some folks pejoratively referred to as Pookie and Ray Ray?

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Respectfully, have you ever asked why healthy, happy, smiling babies mature into apparent emotionally troubled TEENS and adults writing POPULAR music that characterizes women as inhuman creatures and hoze undeserving of being treated with basic human respect!

Ask yourself, how old were Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment victims Shawn Carter, Kendrick Lamar and the late Gun Violence Homicide Victim Christopher Wallace when they BEGAN writing POPULAR music describing women as inhuman creatures, as well as girls and women undeserving of being treated with basic human respect!

Ask yourself, do children raised and nurtured by a kind, caring, considerate, reasonably responsible, respectful MOTHER, mature into teens and adults openly and loudly hating women over the past 30 plus years?

My friends, like it or not, a Child Brain Development SCIENTIST, MD, PhD, spills the beans to Oprah about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General; Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Please consider supporting Dennis Spurling and our Nation's expanding population of black or American men of African descent who have had enough of being raised, nurtured and socialized by emotionally troubled, SELFISH, incompetent, apathetic Maternal Child Caregivers who embrace and support the FAILING "black matriarchy."

In closing, why the heck were matriachy promoting President Barack Obama and his starstruck GIRL POWER wife promoting popular music denigrating women as in human creatures and hoes, as well as music promoting Gun Violence, Community Violence Community FEAR.

Obama_InhumanBitches.jpg
Obama_HateViolence.jpg

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Last edited:
The Obama's did embrace black celebrities who promote the objectification of women as objects. And while the entertainment industry has never been free of politics it was dramatically changed during Obama's 8 years as POTUS. Now it's hard to watch a movie or TV show without see a political call out, usually to the left. There are countless black celebrities the Obama's could have promoted, elevating their voices as positive leaders for the black community and role models for the youth, but for some reason they chose to elevate many in the music industry who glamorize a "thug" lifestyle.
While I didn't read al the information linked in OP, I don't agree with giving a pass to people like M&M and JZ because they were abused as children. They have made enough money and have access to endless resources to work through their past. They have chosen not break the cycle of abuse suffered by many children, specifically black children, who grow up in fatherless homes, but instead to promote the very lifestyle they claim to be victims of.

More racist drivel.

Objectification of women.

While I didn't read al the information linked in OP, I don't agree with giving a pass to people like M&M and JZ because they were abused as children.
They have made enough money and have access to endless resources to work through their past.

Kitty, what about millions of children who do not have access to resources to help them recover from an abusive, traumatic childhood upbringing countless male and female American recording artists vividly describe in public interviews or their female denigrating music?

Kitty, my friend, nowhere in my writing am I *giving a pass* to citizens choosing to engage in family, people, community and Nation harming Anti-social behaviors...

My writings, the medical information and empirical evidence I share EXPLAINS WHY healthy happy babies mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens!

Kitty, with an interest for expanding your knowledge base, I recommend you listen to Dennis Spurling interviewing other Americans of African descent discussing UNHEALTHY "Ratchet Or THOT Culture" and why it needs to be changed.

Nadine_BurkeHarris3.jpg
LetsRaiseKidsWho.png

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Kitty, what about millions of children who do not have access to resources to help them recover from an abusive, traumatic childhood upbringing countless male and female American recording artists vividly describe in public interviews or their female denigrating music?

Kitty, my friend, nowhere in my writing am I *giving a pass* to citizens choosing to engage in family, people, community and Nation harming Anti-social behaviors...

My writings, the medical information and empirical evidence I share EXPLAINS WHY healthy happy babies mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens!

Kitty, with an interest for expanding your knowledge base, I recommend you listen to Dennis Spurling interviewing other Americans of African descent discussing UNHEALTHY "Ratchet Or THOT Culture" and why it needs to be changed.

View attachment 554575View attachment 554576

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Listen to clip with Dr. Harris and it was informative, so thanks. My comments directed towards rap artist is regardless of if they were victims in their childhood the message they make money off of promotes a cycle of abuse as opposed to breaking it.
I'm not sure what you're wanting me to see regarding the artists referenced as child abuse victims?

I'm not sure what you're wanting me to see regarding the artists referenced as child abuse victims?

Kitty, are you aware popular recording artists Kendrick Lamar, as well as the late gun violence homicide victims Tupac Shakur and Christopher Wallace speak about suffering depression at a young age, as well as experiencing suicidal thoughts during public interviews or in the music they compose?

biggie-smalls-ready-to-die(2).jpg
Lamar_SuicidalThoughts.jpg
Lamar_DomesticTerror.jpg
Suicide_NYTimes.png

Kendrick Lamar Talks About His Depression and Suic!d@l Thoughts - part 2 MTV:

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

My comments directed towards rap artist is regardless of if they were victims in their childhood the message they make money off of promotes a cycle of abuse as opposed to breaking it.

Kitty, human nature says most folks are going to look out for themselves before their neighbors...

So when apparent or admitted emotionally troubled recording artists are making hundreds of thousands, or millions of dollars glorifying a family, people and Community harming dysfunctional lifestyle, I understand why they choose cash over doing the right by their neighbors and fellow citizens... Especially when THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, they grew up poor.

If we should be annoyed with anyone, it's people purchasing hateful, Violence riddled music, as well as politicians like Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Charles Schumer who are gleefully promoting it...Instead of investigating why smiling happy babies mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens engaging in suic!dal, homicidal, family, people and Community harming Anti-social! behaviors.

Anti-social behaviors that I personally witnessed during the near-12 years I was an overworked uniformed cop, robbery and homicide detective serving the impoverished, traumatized Brooklyn NY community where Childhood Trauma victims Lil Kim Jones, Shawn Carter and the late Christopher Wallace were raise, nurtured and socialized.

JayZBiggieAbuse.jpg

Kitty, day after day after day for nearly 12 years I interviewed traumatized fellow citizens who THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were victims of violent crimes committed by emotionally troubled citizens who experienced a potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Community Violence and Community FEAR.

Thank you for listening to Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.

My personal experiences assure me she, as well as her medical colleagues know what they're talking about.

Tupac Nadine Oprah.jpg
Oprah_Child_Abuse.jpg

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Last edited:
More racist drivel.

Objectification of women.

Dear, IM2, my ProBlack Supremacy embracing friend.

I am sorry to learn you believe POPULAR music denigrating women as bitches and hoes is objectifying women, when in fact characterizing women as bitches and hoes is addressing behaviors embraced by far too many modern day women who this apparent caring, concerned, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman speaks about in the following video broadcast produced more than 7 years ago.

"On The Couch #4 - Black Women Ain't Ish" ~Ms. Jazzyslim

My friend, I do not expect you to reply because I know for a FACT you embrace the ProBlack Supremacy community's family, people and Nation harming NO SNITCHING rule or Community Code of Silence policy that prohibits ProBlack Supremacists from speaking about dysfunctions affecting the matriarchal focused ProBlack community.

The same ProBlack Supremacist community that chooses to denigrate my peace-loving, independent-minded friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent whose ONLY OFFENSE is peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN unique vision for life liberty (Love) and happiness.

ProBlackHealthyImage2.jpg
end-intra-racial-discrimination-protest.jpg

The same large divisive, apparent emotionally troubled, Female dominated, Matriarchal focused, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded ProBlack BLM Supremacy community raising and conditioning American kids to embrace UNHEALTHY HATE toward their country and many of their neighbors!

ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi:

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

ProBlack/BLM Pathology:

Author Shawn James ProBlack Insanity

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Forum List

Back