Watch out liberals? The people who should really be watching out are boys aged about 10 - 15.

Actually black guys in their 20's have the most to worry about. He loves the black cock.
You sound like a skinhead.

Why?

Milo would probably approve of the statement. He likes black dudes.
So what?
If he was a liberal you wouldn't even mention it. Does his politics erase his protected status somehow??

Watch out liberals? The people who should really be watching out are boys aged about 10 - 15.

Actually black guys in their 20's have the most to worry about. He loves the black cock.

Why?

So what?
If he was a liberal you wouldn't even mention it. Does his politics erase his protected status somehow??

I was just doing it to get a rise out of oldschool. I don't care what he does with his personal life, as long as he keeps pissing off progressives.

Why?

So what?

I was just doing it to get a rise out of oldschool. I don't care what he does with his personal life, as long as he keeps pissing off progressives.
Problem is, liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor,....unless it's at somebody else's expense.

Why?

So what?

Problem is, liberals don't seem to have a sense of humor,....unless it's at somebody else's expense.

Not my problem, theirs. Also, Milo is known for his self depreciating humor, so its not like I'm ragging on someone who doesn't rag on themselves.

A big part of Milo's appeal is his indifference to being made fun of.

Does have Milo have an interest in children or young teenagers?
Milo was abused as a child. Some of us can relate to that.
My guess is you were abused at some point in your life, or you wouldn't be such an asshole.
Yeah, I was an abused by a guidance counselor at our elementary school.

Yeah, you are an asshole, and would be regardless of what happened to you.

Is Milo a person who has a perv interest in children or young people?

Why?

So what?

Not my problem, theirs. Also, Milo is known for his self depreciating humor, so its not like I'm ragging on someone who doesn't rag on themselves.

Apparently he reached his limit recently.

Why?

So what?

I think it was a tactical move on his part, slink away for a bit, then come back.

The public's ire is usually shallow, fickle, and short lived.

So what?

I think it was a tactical move on his part, slink away for a bit, then come back.

The only reason the public gets "ired" is because of the corrupt media leading them around by the nose.

The only reason the public gets "ired" is because of the corrupt media leading them around by the nose.

True, but that's only the "rabble", the true believers go out of their way to find things to be offended about.

Forum List

Back