Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

Try shop lifting at Walmart and see what happens.
What are they going to do? Did you know that if a business tries to hold a shoplifter they can now be sued?
Do you just type random words out or something?

Thanks much MB like great reply on your part!

6qo2g2.jpg
6qo2gx.jpg

6qo2ib.gif

The real problem is that if you have a property loss less than $950.00, does it really make sense to spend $106,000 a year to lock that person up? Now, we are just talking PROPERTY damage here, not murder, rape, assault or any violent offense.

Actually, it does.

It only takes ten such incidents, to equal the amount of money spend to keep one person locked up.

. . . or a mob of such people, to destroy a business.

Wow, you are really dumb.

Remember prop 47? Where stealing less than 950 bucks worth of stuff only results in a small fine? Since that passed, these things have increased there.
Sorry for your luck.

It effectively is in California, as long as no individual thief takes more than $950 worth of merchandise. Not technically legal, but unprosecutable.

The flash mob was guilty of a number of other offenses... and some of them probably will go to jail.

The real problem is that supporters of the Prison-Industrial Complex did this to themselves. They insisted on the barbaric "Three Strikes Laws" that put people in prison for life for the petty crimes you mention, and we got such things as the homeless man who swiped a slice of pizza facing a life sentence.

Of course, Mormon Bob would want to execute the black man for Grand Theft Pizza from white kids. Because he's Pro-Life.

Now, if you are going to impose stupid laws like this, then you build more prisons. Well, California didn't do that, because tax rates are set by referendum.

So the prisons they did have had 200%+ capacity. Then SCOTUS had to step in and ordered them to reduce prison populations.

Actually, it does.

It only takes ten such incidents, to equal the amount of money spend to keep one person locked up.

. . . or a mob of such people, to destroy a business.

Wow, you are really dumb.

you suck at math. Got back and do the math.

$106,000/950 = 111.57. You would have to commit 111 and a half thefts to make up the cost of locking you up for one year.

Not even that. The police simply won't arrest anyone for such a crime, and the courts won't prosecute them.

Such behavior is de-facto legal in California.

You mean you might actually have to address the causes of crime rather than just locking people up for minor offenses and hope that scares them?

Oh, Noes!!!!

Hey, do you know how many people are in prison in Japan? 46,500. Why? They only lock up the real criminals.

It's actually declined from 69,000 in 2010.

Do you know how many people Germany locks up?

Do you know how many people we lock up in the Good Old U.S. of A., the land of the free?

Well, we had 1,430,000 in 2019, before Trump Plague hit and we had to let some of them go before we had outbreaks that would have spread into the community. Mormon Bob will tell you that was part of a conspiracy, of course. But the number is still pretty high at 1,250,000.

The point is blacks do most of crime in the us about 54 percent of it and they use slavery to divert from admitting and fixing it.

Correction. Democrat mindset. The Democratic Party supported that behavior.
I would say it is the BLM mindset and the mindset of the weak minded anti-American Democrats. And there have been Republicans who have done pro BLM things like the republican governor of Texas gave a state funeral for George Floyd. That was perhaps an unnecessary death but it wasn’t right what happened to the police officers involved they did not wake up that morning looking to kill anybody. Mr. Floyd was also on a lethal amount of drugs and reported to be resisting arrest.

Now as a total issue both Democrats and Republicans are to blame for being so weak and they did nothing to rebuild the destroyed statues of Christopher Columbus that they have an actually fought back enough to rebuild the destroyed statues of Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus.

But make no mistake most of my blame goes towards Democrats and I voted for Mr. Trump in 2020. BLM and the rise of this group to me is one of the greatest threats to America … we also happening in the writing of 2020. Now this very thread talks about looting look at those looters is the same types of people who hate the police who blame the police for their troubles, I guarantee many of them in that crowd have the pro BLM mindset. but thankfully it seems like they are getting less and this popular all Americans of all colors are realizing equality is the way forward and race baiting is not.

I would say it is the BLM mindset and the mindset of the weak minded anti-American Democrats. And there have been Republicans who have done pro BLM things like the republican governor of Texas gave a state funeral for George Floyd. That was perhaps an unnecessary death but it wasn’t right what happened to the police officers involved they did not wake up that morning looking to kill anybody. Mr. Floyd was also on a lethal amount of drugs and reported to be resisting arrest.

That's like saying the drunk driver didn't deserve to be punished because he never meant to run anyone down that evening.

While I think that the canonization of Geo. Floyd is wrong (he was a serial dirtbag who was going to meet a bad end, eventually), the police were completely out of line and deserve those long prison sentences.

Now as a total issue both Democrats and Republicans are to blame for being so weak and they did nothing to rebuild the destroyed statues of Christopher Columbus that they have an actually fought back enough to rebuild the destroyed statues of Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus.

Except that Columbus and Jackson don't really deserve statues, they deserve our scorn.

But make no mistake most of my blame goes towards Democrats and I voted for Mr. Trump in 2020. BLM and the rise of this group to me is one of the greatest threats to America … we also happening in the writing of 2020. Now this very thread talks about looting look at those looters is the same types of people who hate the police who blame the police for their troubles, I guarantee many of them in that crowd have the pro BLM mindset. but thankfully it seems like they are getting less and this popular all Americans of all colors are realizing equality is the way forward and race baiting is not.

Or we should have a system of equal treatment, that would work, too.

Again, I don't think we are getting the whole story about this 7-11. I kind of suspect that there has been bad blood between the community and the store for other reasons, and that's why this mob decided to organize this prank that got out of hand.

That's like saying the drunk driver didn't deserve to be punished because he never meant to run anyone down that evening.

While I think that the canonization of Geo. Floyd is wrong (he was a serial dirtbag who was going to meet a bad end, eventually), the police were completely out of line and deserve those long prison sentences.

Except that Columbus and Jackson don't really deserve statues, they deserve our scorn.

Or we should have a system of equal treatment, that would work, too.

Again, I don't think we are getting the whole story about this 7-11. I kind of suspect that there has been bad blood between the community and the store for other reasons, and that's why this mob decided to organize this prank that got out of hand.
I disagree with that analogy brother. With the George Floyd case remember initially the prosecutor coroner said that Floyd’s drug level played a serious role in his death. Now furthermore if you look at the video it’s not like the cops were actually beating the shit out of him with batons or something. It was the knee on the neck a questionable tactic but something that’s been done before around the world. And dealing with a man of George Floyd size and stature. The police officers were not drunk they were there that day and at worst it was a tough arrest at worst a case of manslaughter …maybe 1-5 five years in prison for the officers but not the 20-30 year sentence that just doesn’t make any sense.

Well the 7-Eleven video simply put even if there was a bad manager there or something there can be no excuse for hundreds of people surely many of them are pro BLM… going into that store causing chaos one guy was throwing bananas at the 7-Eleven worker. That was a very bad look for America..

The only effective racism right now in America is from BLM leaders toward American history and toward white people. We have pro blm employers in America that have racist quotas for jobs where they have to hire a certain amount of minorities that’s just wrong. No the best person to get the job doesn’t matter what their skin color is. We have a situation in the NFL where a white coach In Del Rio gets fined $100,000 from voicing an opinion on BLM rioters… this is so ugly and disturbing and has no place in America.

There is nothing on the conservative side nothing on the right side called “white lives matter” there is no popular racist movement on the right side. So we have to correct this we need a balance where there is no room for BLM in America it’s a disgrace to African history. BLM leaders are a disgrace to the proud people the proud dignified people of African history. Africa has a rich Christian history ….Ethiopian is one of the oldest Christian entities in the world. But get this Ethiopia had legalized slavery until the 1930s when ironically fascist Italy ended it. it goes to show you every single country in the world has its controversial history. Does that make Ethiopia a horrible country does that mean BLM leaders will denigrate Ethiopia like they do to Italian history? No it’s because BLM leaders are a bunch of hypocrites, anti-Americans, they’re stealing millions of dollars from poor people to build mansions. The better way for it is to understand that slavery, bigotry warfare, tolerance, glory is a part of everyone’s history we all share it we all need to respect each other‘s history and we can celebrate the good parts of everyone’s history.

It is worse because BLM leaders have been on record saying looting is a form of reparations.

Christopher Columbus is a hero to me I am Italian American Columbus said of the Taino people that they were the most beautiful people he encountered. Disease come from all around the world when people move whether it’s Arab‘s going to Europe , Europeans going to the Middle East or America they might bring new diseases with them but they also being prosperity and other things. Likewise African people and the tribesman of America engaged in violent wars and the slave trade that just makes them men of their time does not make them evil.

Andrew Jackson was a great man… it’s because of him in large part that our country expanded. He stood up for the working class man. Yes he lived in a time when white people owned Black people in America and when Black people owned white people in north Africa. That destroys the blm “400 years of slave argument”

So we are all descendants of slaves. The hypocrisy of destroying statues of Columbus and Jackson when nobody on the right is destroying statues of Mansa Musa the richest man in all of history the emperor of the Mali empire who owned many slaves. So it is a clear-cut case of hypocrisy.

We have to have mutual respect in America we cannot have a situation where European history is denigrated but African history is celebrated it is clear-cut disturbing hypocrisy…… because slavery was always a worldwide issue not a white man’s issue not an American issue. So we have to have mutual respect we have to have a country where statues of African leaders, tribal leaders and European leaders stand proudly. The destruction of historical statues is a steppingstone for this destruction of America so we have to fight back against that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back