Watch looters in California pick a 7-11 clean in minutes

Last edited:
I have not voted for a presidential candidate since 2008.

If Newsome ever gets the nomination for President, yes, I will turn out.

I simply do not understand how anyone could approve of a governor, mayors, or prosecutors that would allow this. It is beyond me.

Vote for Democrat, what could possibly go wrong?

If they tried that shit in my county the Sheriff would be all over them like white on rice. There would be some assholes in jail.
Here the store owner would shoot them dead.

James and I made our escape.

We lived close to Shasta Lake and for years, our little town was quaint and sweet. Shit started in the bigger towns like Redding and spread everywhere. By the time we left, it wasn't an arrestable offense to sell or do drugs on the street. Homeless camps caused much destruction and crime in neighborhoods skyrocketed and all they did was clear them out (move them elsewhere) now and then. People were pissing everywhere. You took a chance if you went to Raleys or some of the Walmarts. You might have a car when you got out, or you might have parts of a car. You might get mugged. You couldn't hardly find folks in our town that weren't involved in drugs, selling, buying, doing... it was awful.

I bought myself more guns.

December 16, 2021

August 1, 2022

Tuesday, August 2nd 2022

August 2, 2022

Being Communists at heart the Democrats running the city and the state don't think that personal property should be protected. After all 7-11 is a big corporation so the people are entitled to take what they want.

The problem is that will cause stores to close, like we are seeing in San Francisco and will cause prices to rise in the stores that stay.

Democrats are incapable of protecting property rights and that will always lead to anarchy.

IMO? Some national agency needs to do a fishing expedition going after Soros, in the same way, they have been going after anyone associated with Trump.

IMO? Some national agency needs to do a fishing expedition going after Soros, in the same way, they have been going after anyone associated with Trump.
Whatever happened to Interpol?

Soros has funded riots around the world. That has to be breaking some kind of law.

Forum List

Back