Watch Live: Republican National Convention 2020

Speakers on Night 1 include Nikki Haley, Senator Tim Scott and Donald Trump Jr., as well as President Trump, who is expected to appear four nights in a row.

Thank you, I recorded it with Canal + France :)and I’ll listen to it tomorrow and i did not watch the democRAT convention. LOL

Speakers on Night 1 include Nikki Haley, Senator Tim Scott and Donald Trump Jr., as well as President Trump, who is expected to appear four nights in a row.

Thanks for the post, John. We don't have cable TV, so this will come in handy.

PBS will be dedicating 3 hours to it tonight and each night.

According to the ratings service Nielsen, the first night of the DNC pulled about 19.7 million viewers across broadcast and cable stations, down from 26 million viewers in 2016. The second night of the convention had about 19.2 million watchers, down from about 25 million four years ago. Nielsen hasn't released ratings for last night yet.

Most Americans do not want anything to do with the Left's Marxist Utopia vision for this Country and simply cannot stomach ALL the Hatred and Intolerance coming from the Democrat Party today.

Not to mention ALL the LIES and History Revision about how America is some Crazed Racist Country.

I suspect the RNC's message will be drastically different .... a message that most American will appreciate.

I expect a ratings comparison to prove this fact as well.

Thank you, I recorded it with Canal + France :)and I’ll listen to it tomorrow and i did not watch the democRAT convention. LOL
I am not sure anyone other than a few Leftist so called journalist watch the democRAT convention.

It all starts tonight. I guess what strikes me most is that they have reportedly suspended the 2020 platform. In other words - there is no platform. Apparently the platform is whatever Trump says it is.

Last edited:
Absolutely, some say a blue wave will come, no a Maga Red Wave is coming ^^.
29539h.jpg

Ew, and such a nice, young Irish lassie to kick things off. MAGA! Damn them immigrants!

Marica_Kelly_Headshot-home.jpg

Marcia Lee Kelly
President and CEO
2020 Republican National Convention

Why isn't Jared Kushner speaking at the convention?

even Hunter Biden (i call him "where's Hunter") spoke at the DNC

It all starts tonight. I guess what strikes me most is that they have reportedly suspended the 2020 platform. In other words - there is no platform. Apparently the platform is whatever Trump says it is.

Typical.

Who told you there is no platform? The voices in your head?

Who told you there is no platform? The voices in your head?

It has been widely reported on MSM today.

Republican convention to forgo party platform in favor of blanket support for Trump’s agenda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back