Watch "Kevin Samuels Says That Black Men With White Women Should Be Accepted Back In The Black Community"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Watch "Kevin Samuels Says That Black Men With White Women Should Be Accepted Back In The Black Community"

Oshay Duke Jackson, co-founder and CEO of the BlackManosphere, aka NegroManosphere.com addresses interracial dating and relationships, observing that a black woman is applauded when dating outside her race, yet a black man is condemned and ostracized for dating non-black women.

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Oshay Duke Jackson, co-founder and CEO of the BlackManosphere, aka NegroManosphere.com addresses interracial dating and relationships, observing that a black woman is applauded when dating outside her race, yet a black man is condemned and ostracized for dating non-black women.

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

I believe in black families and black children and black women.

And let me give some cold hard honest truth to white women lovers like yourself

Most white women don't want black men

Now don't get it twisted. All women find black men attractive....even the ones that say they don't really do.

But if you start approaching white women you're gonna get yout feeelings hurt.

You gotta get this low self esteem sh*t out your system and stop embarassing yourself and elevating a race of people that don't elevate you.

You think harmonica mga138 Correll Quasar44 Juicin Canon Shooter sealybobo toobfreak wants there daughter (if they have one) to bring home a blk guy ?

This is what they'd be like

And guess what ?

When it comes to sex and dating white women are even more pro-white than white men are. WM are running throught Asian women but white women don't Asian men. Matter of fact men across the board don't really care what race a women is, from a sexual standpoint,

But women do and they do heavy

A white women get's with a black man and has a kid to a black man ? She gone. White men don 't let her bk in. A white woman's get's with a black man ( but has no kids) but her future white partner finds out. Often she's also gone

Most of the black men killed by cops are often killed from a phone call from a white women.

But I bet you're the type to melt to when white women gives you the silent "Hi"

giphy.gif

You loose your mind when you get the silent "Hi" from a white girl....Don't ya ? You're probably like

giphy.gif

White women are the most over-rated women on the planet.

Last edited:
I believe in black families and black children and black women.

And let me give some cold hard honest truth to white women lovers like yourself

Most white women don't want black men

Now don't get it twisted. All women find black men attractive....even the ones that say they don't really do.

But if you start approaching white women you're gonna get yout feeelings hurt.

You gotta get this low self esteem sh*t out your system and stop embarassing yourself and elevating a race of people that don't elevate you.

You think harmonica mga138 Correll Quasar44 Juicin Canon Shooter sealybobo toobfreak wants there daughter (if they have one) to bring home a blk guy ?

This is what they'd be like

And guess what ?

When it comes to sex and dating white women are even more pro-white than white men are. WM are running throught Asian women but white women don't Asian men. Matter of fact men across the board don't really care what race a women is, from a sexual standpoint,

But women do and they do heavy

A white women get's with a black man and has a kid to a black man ? She gone. White men don 't let her bk in. A white woman's get's with a black man ( but has no kids) but her future white partner finds out. Often she's also gone

Most of the black men killed by cops are often killed from a phone call from a white women.

But I bet you're the type to melt to when white women gives you the silent "Hi"

giphy.gif

You loose your mind when you get the silent "Hi" from a white girl....Don't ya ? You're probably like

giphy.gif

White women are the most over-rated women on the planet.

Yea you get it

I'm racist against black men not women LOL

It's not that she's black it's that she didn't have the sense to closer her legs when pookie or ray ray came knocking. Why the fuck would i want to share with that? Am i going to go down to the local public housing and pay 10 dollars for hookers too?

Black America needs to start acting like the rest of us...Vaguely if you don't want there to be a price for dating a black man. I've never once for example thought "man i wish my brother or best friend was here to share this woman with me" lol

Also asian men are short so that's why they get fucked over. If the average little fucker was 6 2 they wouldn't have the issues they do, or most of htem anyway. Too short for America

Also that Oshay guy is a dumb bitch

Fucking youtube gives me his videos on my cellphone. Just dumb shit every time

I don't give a fuck about random black twitter drama youtube, stop it.

Samuels is pretty funny "ma'am you're the size of a d1 linebacker, i'm going to need you to lower your expectations"

Juicin
Yea you get it. I'm racist against black men not women LOL

I look at whites the same. Men or women. But you have the fear of black men because we challenge your sense of masculinity.

Juicin
It's not that she's black it's that she didn't have the sense to closer her legs when pookie or ray ray came knocking. Why the fuck would i want to share with that? Am i going to go down to the local public housing and pay 10 dollars for hookers too?

Please don't start. You're women had to start a whole feminism movement to get white men to act like human beings and even then anyone can watch documentaries or read about the stories about White men attacking White women who protested for those rights.

Juicin
Black America needs to start acting like the rest of us

Black American men are the only race of men that don't have a system where the abuse of women and children is condoned.

Black men ain't on the dark web exchanging messed up pics of kids. White men are.
Black men ain't travelling abroad looking for places where they can abuse kids. White men are.

All these child sex rings, olympic sexual abuse of young female athletes, all the peado running around in hollywood.

Show me examples of black men behind this ?

I'll wait.

That's white dude who do that grimy sh*t and that's at a systematic level. Every race has it's knuckleheads but the abuse of women and children is not systematically condoned in black society.

A black man in the hood that's known to sexually mess with kids ? He'll get beaten to within an inch of your life

A black man in jail for rape of women or children ? He has to be put in isolation for his own safety.

Meanwhile

1634987882755.png

1634988190204.png

1634988233255.png

1634988268474.png

v
1634988308815.png

1634988357597.png

1634988438188.png

1634988464569.png

1634988512591.png

Hi, Paul. I believe in equality, as well as treating people pretty much the same way they treat me.

Considering for years you have ignored virtually every reply I've made to your posts here on USMB....

<Respectfully ignored and deleted>

Paul, I hope you understand. 👍

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Juicin
Yea you get it. I'm racist against black men not women LOL

I look at whites the same. Men or women. But you have the fear of black men because we challenge your sense of masculinity.

Juicin

Please don't start. You're women had to start a whole feminism movement to get white men to act like human beings and even then anyone can watch documentaries or read about the stories about White men attacking White women who protested for those rights.

Juicin
Black America needs to start acting like the rest of us

Black American men are the only race of men that don't have a system where the abuse of women and children is condoned.

Black men ain't on the dark web exchanging messed up pics of kids. White men are.
Black men ain't travelling abroad looking for places where they can abuse kids. White men are.

All these child sex rings, olympic sexual abuse of young female athletes, all the peado running around in hollywood.

Show me examples of black men behind this ?

I'll wait.

That's white dude who do that grimy sh*t and that's at a systematic level. Every race has it's knuckleheads but the abuse of women and children is not systematically condoned in black society.

A black man in the hood that's known to sexually mess with kids ? He'll get beaten to within an inch of your life

A black man in jail for rape of women or children ? He has to be put in isolation for his own safety.

Meanwhile

1634987882755.png

1634988190204.png

1634988233255.png

1634988268474.png

v
1634988308815.png

1634988357597.png

1634988438188.png

1634988464569.png

1634988512591.png

you always say dumb shit like this but do you really believe europeans treat their women worse than africans? lol

and even if it was true

what the fuck does that have to do with ADOS? Have you heard rap music? Condone the abuse of women?

Do you hear yourself you delusional mother fucker?

I assume africans aren't into gang bangs. IDK tho

I guess maybe it's genetic but I doubt it

The projection is unreal with you. "we treat our women better than rich whites"

No lol

I disagree with your assessment there. I consider the millions of black women and children living without a father in the home to be a SERIOUS form of abuse. It leads to horrible, generational outcomes. Poverty, criminal lifestyles brought on by looking for a male hierarchy in a gang, general disrespect of women, the list goes on. I'm not saying the majority of black men behave this way but they do nothing to stand up publicly to denounce the insidious filth and corrosive effects of the gang lifestyle.

Forum List

Back