Watch how the new world order...sigh. "NFL CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER" claims asymptomatic players cannot spread covid. Insinuating only the UNVAXXED do.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Last weekend, the NFL agreed with the NFL Players Association to scale back testing for vaccinated players. The move aligned with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which recommends “diagnostic testing” only for symptomatic or close-contact vaccinated people and “screening tests” only for unvaccinated people.

The NFL previously required vaccinated players to get tested weekly before amending the protocols. The NFLPA had advocated for daily testing for vaccinated players but eventually agreed to “target” testing.

The league has seen COVID-19 spike over the past couple of weeks, and Cleveland Browns center JC Tretter, the players' union president who has been pushing the league for daily COVID-19 testing all season, tested positive for the virus Thursday.

Lol this is all beginning to bring me some joy. For those of us who can see the truth.

Get ready. Turn to the love of God. Get right with the Lord and take joy

Let them cast insults because of it. Count it all joy.

The NFL got most all players to get the shot. What this is, is an excuse to allow vaccinated players that test positive to go ahead and play.

One day, these authorities and their helpers, especially the helpers (doctors/nurses/pharmaicists/ hopefully big pharma CEOs and politicians) are going to be called to account for what they have done to humanity. 'i was just doing what i was told to do' did not cut it the first time. Do you think it will the second time?

One day, these authorities and their helpers, especially the helpers (doctors/nurses/pharmaicists/ hopefully big pharma CEOs and politicians) are going to be called to account for what they have done to humanity. 'i was just doing what i was told to do' did not cut it the first time. Do you think it will the second time?
It will be called judgement day. Hope to be fortunate enough to be on the right side. Have real doubts I will be on the side of the Saints and angles, but that is my hope.

last time i checked, one has to have a viral load to transmit anything, and that usually comes w/ symptoms.....~S~

last time i checked, one has to have a viral load to transmit anything, and that usually comes w/ symptoms.....~S~
Yet somehow over 80 players last week (all fully vaccinated) caught it. Now, were there a mass number of symptomatic people they were exposed to? Weird.

Also, you know. .......FULLY VACCINATED.

Last edited:
It's a new way to demonize the unvaxxed.
I didn't see that in the article. That guy believes that players W/O symptoms won't infect others. He really never touched on vax vs. not vaxed.

Yet somehow over 80 players last week (all fully vaccinated) caught it. Now, were there a mass number of symptomatic people they were exposed to? Weird.

Also, you know. .......FULLY VACCINATED.
fair q owl.......,

so they tested positive ......how many are actually ill.....?

~S~

The NFL got most all players to get the shot. What this is, is an excuse to allow vaccinated players that test positive to go ahead and play.
They should play. When players start ending up in the hospital or dying due to covid let me know. Has 1 NFL, MLB, MLS, NBA player been hospitalized due to covid?

They should play. When players start ending up in the hospital or dying due to covid let me know. Has 1 NFL, MLB, MLS, NBA player been hospitalized due to covid?

I never argued they shouldn't.

I didn't see that in the article. That guy believes that players W/O symptoms won't infect others. He really never touched on vax vs. not vaxed.
See through the tea leaves so to speak. The NFL is fully woke. As bad as the NBA. Here, follow the bouncing ball.

Almost all of their products are manufactured in China.

There, that's your hint. Let me put it more clear. THEY ( world globalists) can't afford to see SOOOO many testing POSITIVE with the VACCINE. That will immediately make those vaccines look illegitimate through perception and THEY DON'T NEED MORE people questioning the validity of these VACCINES.

Take an educated guess why that is. Those are the hints. Now, think it through

See through the tea leaves so to speak. The NFL is fully woke. As bad as the NBA. Here, follow the bouncing ball.

Almost all of their products are manufactured in China.

There, that's your hint. Let me put it more clear. THEY ( world globalists) can't afford to see SOOOO many testing POSITIVE with the VACCINE. That will immediately make those vaccines look illegitimate through perception and THEY DON'T NEED MORE people questioning the validity of these VACCINES.

Take an educated guess why that is. Those are the hints. Now, think it through

Tell us.

Trump’s newest business partner: A Chinese firm with a history of SEC investigations

Last weekend, the NFL agreed with the NFL Players Association to scale back testing for vaccinated players. The move aligned with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which recommends “diagnostic testing” only for symptomatic or close-contact vaccinated people and “screening tests” only for unvaccinated people.

The NFL previously required vaccinated players to get tested weekly before amending the protocols. The NFLPA had advocated for daily testing for vaccinated players but eventually agreed to “target” testing.

The league has seen COVID-19 spike over the past couple of weeks, and Cleveland Browns center JC Tretter, the players' union president who has been pushing the league for daily COVID-19 testing all season, tested positive for the virus Thursday.

Lol this is all beginning to bring me some joy. For those of us who can see the truth.

Get ready. Turn to the love of God. Get right with the Lord and take joy

Let them cast insults because of it. Count it all joy.
I'll be happy about this when Aaron Rodgers and the Packers
walk off with the Super Bowl in 5 weeks.

Forum List

Back