Watch "Generalizing All White People As Racist Won't Achieve The Peace You Want"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
"Generalizing All White People As Racist Won't Achieve The Peace You Want"

Greetings, my friends.

First, thanks to Leon for intelligently and thoughtfully sharing his concerns and opinions.

Frankly, witnessing fellow citizens choosing to engage in divisive name calling, assures me they are people totally uninterested in working toward finding solutions to Social and Health issues affecting all Americans.

I don't condone, though I understand ignorance embraced by individual citizens choosing to engage in name calling, some people just can't help themselves, they enjoy hating, and sadly many are raised to hate.

Yet when politicians follow that path, like Trump calling Adam Schiff ,"Pencil Neck" or Maxine Waters characterizing Republicans as "scumb@gs or Naz!s" I recognize all hope is lost for seeking resolutions to issues affecting American citizens.

Please consider Liking and Sharing opinions you believe should be heard by a wider audience.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Who said anybody expects or particularly wants peace? Considering the actions of BLM and antifa and their sympathizers over the last couple of years it certainly appears that peace is simply unwanted.

The people who do that are kneejerk reactionaries just like the ones who got slobbering mad about the mounted border patrol guys. Indiscriminately throwing around the racist word is about as helpful as calling all Blacks the N word. That's talk for uncontrolled radicals.

Forum List

Back