Watch "Democrat Terry McAuliffe Doesn't Think Parents Should Have A Say In Their Child's Education"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hello. What do you think? Would Democrat Terry McAuliffe appreciate teachers educating kids about how people and Nation harming Intra-Racial Discrimination practiced by many Democratic Party voters affects the emotional well-being of peaceful citizens targeted for this type of hate & ignorance?

"Democrat Terry McAuliffe Doesn't Think Parents Should Have A Say In Their Child's Education"

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

I'm not a fan of telling students what they can or can't read either. Parents can tell their own children but that's as far as it should go. If "A Catcher in the Rye" is in your school, tell your kid he isn't permitted to check it out.

That has been an ongoing thing for at least 40 years that I personally know of. In a fascist government state parents have no right to take care of the children that God gave them to care for; that is unless they are willing to allow that forming human to be ripped from the womb and used for its body parts.

To an extent, I get what he's saying, but his attitude is typical of a statist. The government school system is supposed to be serving the local community. The parents are the ones funding it and it is they who ultimately are supposed to be in control, hence the reason we have elected school boards as opposed to politically appointed bureaucrats. At the end of the day, if the schools aren't serving the community in the way the parents see fit they have every right and obligation to fix it, for example, what's going on in Loudon County, Virginia.

Hello. What do you think? Would Democrat Terry McAuliffe appreciate teachers educating kids about how people and Nation harming Intra-Racial Discrimination practiced by many Democratic Party voters affects the emotional well-being of peaceful citizens targeted for this type of hate & ignorance?

"Democrat Terry McAuliffe Doesn't Think Parents Should Have A Say In Their Child's Education"

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Far be it from me to defend that liberal airhead, but your YouTube video clip does not support your thread title. What you claim he said and the video are two completely different things!

☮️♥️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

So kids shouldn’t be educated if their parents are ignorant?

other than that, what are you taking about? :cuckoo:

Far be it from me to defend that liberal airhead, but your YouTube video clip does not support your thread title. What you claim he said and the video are two completely different things!
In other words, the O/P is a liar and Macau life is a pretty bright guy.

just because MAGA’s think they are supposed to hate and disrespect everyone who isn’t them, doesn’t make it right.

now if you want to talk airheads, let’s talk marjory Taylor green and the other psychos

I'm not a fan of telling students what they can or can't read either. Parents can tell their own children but that's as far as it should go. If "A Catcher in the Rye" is in your school, tell your kid he isn't permitted to check it out.
"Catcher in the Rye" isn't nearly as offensive as people are led to believe. The boys in South Park felt ripped off when they read it as a school assignment, and it motivated them to write their own TRULY offensive novel, "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"

What part of "I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach" in Terry McAuliffe's statement is it that do you not understand?

When I read this sort of stuff I wonder how many parents actually do dissent from whatever it is. What percentage of the total number of parents in the district do they represent? The loudest do not necessarily represent the majority. Moreover, I understand that outsiders are coming into Loudon County to stir things up. How much money is coming from the outside into Loudon to fund this dissenting movement and its organization is anybody's guess, but this outrage over Critical Race theory is the latest offering of the right-wing outrage machine, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a lot.

Use of the term "parents" carries the implication that all parents with children in the schools agree. The better term would be "some parents."

Oh I had an American Lit teacher who encouraged everybody to read all the banned books. Besides the ones that were part of the curriculum, she gave you extra credit if you read and handed in a book report on any of them on a list of about 20 or so kept on display on the wall.

just because MAGA’s think they are supposed to hate and disrespect everyone who isn’t them, doesn’t make it right.

Biden_Trump_Decency_Hate.jpg
sensible Biden Obama.jpg

⚠️Passionate Language

ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi:

☮️♥️🇺🇲 EndHate2021

Forum List

Back