Watch black teacher go on racist rant against Hispanic police officer

To be clear....Pk said that racist bitch sounds like every Trump supporter...yet cannot link to any post in the history of USMB that supports that lie.

Instead of pushing a lie, why not change your mind, PK? What is in it for you to perpetuate a lie?

They are no different than the posts of many Trump supporters. You trying to narrow it down to a "Hispanic police officer" only acknowledges that.
Trump supporters are usually supportive of cops.

Heard about this on our local conservative talk radio this morning. She was the "Unhinged Liberal of the Day."

Kudos to the officer for not dragging her out of the car and Tasering her until she pees herself. I probably would have.
I think she wanted to provoke the officer to do something like that so that she could sue for a huge payday.

Last edited:
Heard about this on our local conservative talk radio this morning. She was the "Unhinged Liberal of the Day."

Kudos to the officer for not dragging her out of the car and Tasering her until she pees herself. I probably would have.
I think she wan't to provoke the officer to do something like that so that she could sue for a huge payday.

Yeah.........thats what the nygz do here in Texas. They will PURPOSELY walk out into the middle of a street of heavy traffic in order to get hit and sue someone.

There are gangs of these bitches that drive around the city every day, speeding through red lights and stop signs and then cutting someone off and slamming on their brakes so someone rear ends them.........and then they sue the other driver and their insurance!!

All they want is "free money" and they don't give a damn who they destroy or kill in order to get it.

Anyone know what school she teaches at?
Allegedly, her name is Kalunda Rae Iwamizu, and teaches at LASC.

LASC has removed twitter posts about her.

She has a pretty terrible rating as a teacher here:

Source I found for her name:

(buried in the comments)

Confirmed here...

What a lunatic.

'You'll never be white': Moment racist black teacher berates Latino cop and calls him a 'murderer' after he pulled her over for using her cell phone while driving​

• April 23 incident took place in San Dimas, California near Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy pulled over a black woman in Mercedes
  • Deputy told motorist she was being cited for using cell phone while driving
  • 'Why are you harassing me?' she asked. 'You're a murderer'
  • She then accuses the deputy of 'threatening to kill me and my son'
  • ‘You’re always going to be a Mexican,’ she says. ‘You’re never going to be white'
  • LASD told Fox News woman frequently made false complaints against deputies

doesn’t that educated woman in her racial rant realize that Mexicans are White?

What a lunatic.

'You'll never be white': Moment racist black teacher berates Latino cop and calls him a 'murderer' after he pulled her over for using her cell phone while driving​

• April 23 incident took place in San Dimas, California near Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy pulled over a black woman in Mercedes
  • Deputy told motorist she was being cited for using cell phone while driving
  • 'Why are you harassing me?' she asked. 'You're a murderer'
  • She then accuses the deputy of 'threatening to kill me and my son'
  • ‘You’re always going to be a Mexican,’ she says. ‘You’re never going to be white'
  • LASD told Fox News woman frequently made false complaints against deputies

doesn’t that educated woman in her racial rant realize that Mexicans are White?

Dark white.

do you guys have any idea how many times a day cops are rude to citizens

so they're rude back?

and i care because?

And it's real rich for pigs to whine about guilt by association, buahahah

The last people on the planet outside maybe prosecutors who get to say shit like that.

They're technically a service job most of the time. Very well paid to sit there and not react
So you think it’s okay to be rude just because others are?

do you guys have any idea how many times a day cops are rude to citizens

so they're rude back?

and i care because?

And it's real rich for pigs to whine about guilt by association, buahahah

The last people on the planet outside maybe prosecutors who get to say shit like that.

They're technically a service job most of the time. Very well paid to sit there and not react
So you think it’s okay to be rude just because others are?

Yea welcome to the service industry

Forum List

Back