WATCH: Arizona Republican Kari Lake Launches First Ad Entitled ‘Origin Story’

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

The gubernatorial campaign for Arizona Republican Kari Lake has released its first ad, which highlights the candidate’s backstory and her decades as an Arizona news anchor.
The ad entitled “Origin Story,” seen below, is set to air in the Phoenix area as “part of a significant six-figure ad buy” and will be accompanied by more advertisements in the coming days, according to an email release from her campaign.

TheReaper says: Meanwhile her Dem opponent is pulling a Hidin' Biden, hiding in her basement and refusing to debate her.

• Banned
1664435879726.png

The gubernatorial campaign for Arizona Republican Kari Lake has released its first ad, which highlights the candidate’s backstory and her decades as an Arizona news anchor.
The ad entitled “Origin Story,” seen below, is set to air in the Phoenix area as “part of a significant six-figure ad buy” and will be accompanied by more advertisements in the coming days, according to an email release from her campaign.

TheReaper says: Meanwhile her Dem opponent is pulling a Hidin' Biden, hiding in her basement and refusing to debate her.
She will be an amazing governor.

I'm from South Dakota -- I know amazing woman governors! Kristi Noem is a buzz saw who has ripped through Covid mayhem, ripped through the killing of unborn babies, ripped through the boys-on-girls-teams-and-in-girls-bathrooms mayhem, and given every legal South Dakota gun owner the right to carry at all times.

Here's hoping Kari Lake will rip through the border mess in her state just as effectively! My money is definitely on her!

Forum List

Back