Watch AOC Terrified By a Garbage Disposal.... THIS is not a joke but hilarious!!!

Well, she is a woman..
Honey, any woman at her age that hasn’t heard of a garbage disposal...
My Ma in law is 90 and has never had a garbage disposal in her kitchen nor does she have a dish washer...
So she has never seen one and doesn't know what they are at 90? Not possible? If she lives in America? Okay! Maybe? If she was raised by mountain men and only came to town to fetch victuals from the Dumpster before going back too her shed.:puhleeze:
She was raised in the mountains of South Dakota in the 1920-30's...So stick it where the sun don't shine because you are wrong...

Well, she is a woman..
My Ma in law is 90 and has never had a garbage disposal in her kitchen nor does she have a dish washer...
She is 90, not born into today’s world. How old is AOC? But, boy, she knows all about a cell phone.
I understand not having one, but not knowing of them... and stating they are terrifying? And posting it online? She needs help.
They are a device of destruction so to some it would be scary. To a person like me that is used to scary stuff it's nada..

What's "scary' is that:slap: someone who even had the thought that a railway could be built across the Atlantic/or any other Ocean is a member of Congress. And because there humans who believe she's smart!. :safetocomeoutff:
I’m going to need a linky linky on that one

Well, she is a woman..
She is 90, not born into today’s world. How old is AOC? But, boy, she knows all about a cell phone.
I understand not having one, but not knowing of them... and stating they are terrifying? And posting it online? She needs help.
They are a device of destruction so to some it would be scary. To a person like me that is used to scary stuff it's nada..

What's "scary' is that:slap: someone who even had the thought that a railway could be built across the Atlantic/or any other Ocean is a member of Congress. And because there humans who believe she's smart!. :safetocomeoutff:
If you build it like they were going to with the Britain to France tunnel underground.

Has our President ever been near one?

Never washed a dish in his life
Never had to

AOC never lived in a home with a garbage disposal
Trump finds washing dishes demeaning

Who is closer to the average American?

AOC grew up in Westchester. She was pretty lucky compared to the average American as well. But who cares? Why is growing up wealthy some sort of indictment on someone’s character?

Never had to

AOC grew up in Westchester. She was pretty lucky compared to the average American as well. But who cares? Why is growing up wealthy some sort of indictment on someone’s character?
I was born in Westchester

We were anything but wealthy

Never had to

Okay, but it doesn’t say anything about your character either way.

Never had to

No! But growing up wealthy and trying to say you don't know what a garbage disposal is, Is. I guess lying has become part of the Political norm for her.

Never had to

Do you know what a garbage disposal is. When did you first discover what a garbage disposal was! Were other people there that can verify you saw the garbage disposal. Did someone show you how to flip the switch or did you learn on your own. Just sayin'. Great hoax though we all need a good laugh around here!

I just saw this video in Youtube this morning, I thought at first it has to be a parody...this can't be real. Took some convincing looking at 7-8 videos before I indeed see that this actually is her, and the video was on her twitter account. (of course since removed)
I have no idea how it is she doesn't know what a garbage disposal is? How is that even possible?
But the worse thing about it is, not that she doesn't know, but that she assumes it is evil!!! :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back