WATCH: Antifa Mob Attacks Pro-Trump Free Speech Rally at Twitter HQ

I hope Bulldog gets rocked walking down the street.

What a piece of shit.
Of course you do, and you right wingers are trying to accuse me of advocating violence. Imagine that.

You are advocating violence.

Please point to the post where you think I did that.

Sure, Right here were you lie about what Antifa is doing.

" When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. "

When you pretend that their planned assaults on people, to shut them down and shut them up, are just random "scuffles" and not political violence aimed at suppressing people's right to speech, in favor of your side's political agenda.

Well, no. It is a fact that when a group protests and another group has a counter protest there will be occasional scuffles. this is true no matter who the groups involved might be. This is true even when the Silly Boys or Antifa are nowhere near the event. You will also note that I didn't condone such scuffles. I only acknowledged the fact that they happen. You're trying a little too hard there Boo Boo. It's exposing your goofy bone.

Antifa does not have "scuffles". They have the planned intent of using mob violence to political ends.

When you lie to provide political cover for such activities, you are supporting those activities.

That you need this explained to you, shows that you are mentally deficient, or playing it to in order to lie.

You are an asshole.

And thank you for sharing that ------ dumb ass.

YOur utter inability to defend your actions here in this thread, is noted.

My point stands. YOu are advocating violence. As I have explained and you failed to even address, let alone challenge.

You asshole.

OK. If you say so. I'm still waiting on you to point out where I condoned violence from anyone. Of course, being a crazy Trump supporter, as you are, you probably don't need any reason to believe what you believe.
ok ...... do you condemn violence committed by antifa ?

I don't condone violence from anyone.

When you falsely claim equivalence between the attackers and those that defend themselves, you are condoning the violence from the attackers and denouncing the concept and practice of self defense.

That you deny that, is either you being retarded or a fucking liar.

Sorry buddy, but I gotta do it again. Where do you think I claimed equivalence between attackers and victims, or is that just something else you imagined?

Your bullshit is not fooling anyone, leftard.

But you have that silly confused look on your face.

Nope. YOu are just a fucktard liar.

When you falsely claim equivalence between the attackers and those that defend themselves, you are condoning the violence from the attackers and denouncing the concept and practice of self defense.

All I'm doing is asking you to point out where I did that. You seem to be upset, and If you will give me a link to where I said that, I'll be happy to acknowledge it. Unfortunately, links to your imagination or up your ass don't seem to work.

I pointed out your actions to you repeatedly. Now you are just as a stonewalling faggot. FUck off.

No you didn't. You implied that I really didn't mean what I said a time or two, but even then, you couldn't point to my post that you were supposed to be referencing. It's easy to link to any post where I say what you accuse me of saying, if it exists. Why don't you do that?

I cut and pasted examples of you defending and supporting violence repeatedly. YOur lies are just you being a liberal.

I read all the stuff offered. Twice. Nowhere did I say attackers and victims were the same. Nowhere did I say I condone violence from anybody. Your imagination is making you post stupid things. Just admit your effort to twist what i actually said failed this time. We both know you will try again later.

You looked at Antifa attacking people over political disagreements, and you stated that "scuffles break out", as though it was a mutual combat thing between Antifa and their targets instead of Antifa planning and executing violent attacks on people who are saying things they disagree with.

That is you pretending that they are the same. You did not hold Antifa responsible for their attacks and you implied equal responsibility to their victims.

Doing that is a form of defense and defending violent marxist brownshirts in their violent operations, is condoning and supporting violence.

This is simple shit, like two plus two equally four. Your pretense of not following this simple truths, is not credible.

You are stonewalling. Because you want to talk shit but you don't want to admit that you support political violence. When you obviously do.

My remark was something along the lines of "when protesters and counter protesters come together, there are occasional scuffles. Is it your contention that protesters and counter protesters in close proximity wont' have an occasional scuffle? If you agree that statement is true, then you agree with me, and I have no idea why you are in such a snit. If you disagree with that statement, then you are an idiot as I suspected from the start. Either way, I'm bored with you for now. Go find someone else to whine to.
when antifa shows up with shields ,sticks,bricks,frozen water bottles ect.... its not a scuffle ! its a planned marxist attack on free speech !

The same with all the right wing groups.

Nope. THey show up ready for violence, because they know that people like you, will be attacking them, and they need to be ready to protect themselves.

Completely different. And you can see that that is the case, in situations when either Antifa or the Proud Boys were the only ones to show up.

With Antifa, they end up attacking random people or local businesses,

and with the Proud Boys, they end up having a peaceful march and cleaning up after themselves.

Because your side is the side of barbarians and our side is the side of civilization.

What a piece of shit.
Of course you do, and you right wingers are trying to accuse me of advocating violence. Imagine that.

" When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. "

When you pretend that their planned assaults on people, to shut them down and shut them up, are just random "scuffles" and not political violence aimed at suppressing people's right to speech, in favor of your side's political agenda.

Well, no. It is a fact that when a group protests and another group has a counter protest there will be occasional scuffles. this is true no matter who the groups involved might be. This is true even when the Silly Boys or Antifa are nowhere near the event. You will also note that I didn't condone such scuffles. I only acknowledged the fact that they happen. You're trying a little too hard there Boo Boo. It's exposing your goofy bone.

Antifa does not have "scuffles". They have the planned intent of using mob violence to political ends.

When you lie to provide political cover for such activities, you are supporting those activities.

That you need this explained to you, shows that you are mentally deficient, or playing it to in order to lie.

You are an asshole.

My point stands. YOu are advocating violence. As I have explained and you failed to even address, let alone challenge.

You asshole.

OK. If you say so. I'm still waiting on you to point out where I condoned violence from anyone. Of course, being a crazy Trump supporter, as you are, you probably don't need any reason to believe what you believe.

Sorry buddy, but I gotta do it again. Where do you think I claimed equivalence between attackers and victims, or is that just something else you imagined?

All I'm doing is asking you to point out where I did that. You seem to be upset, and If you will give me a link to where I said that, I'll be happy to acknowledge it. Unfortunately, links to your imagination or up your ass don't seem to work.

I pointed out your actions to you repeatedly. Now you are just as a stonewalling faggot. FUck off.

No you didn't. You implied that I really didn't mean what I said a time or two, but even then, you couldn't point to my post that you were supposed to be referencing. It's easy to link to any post where I say what you accuse me of saying, if it exists. Why don't you do that?

I cut and pasted examples of you defending and supporting violence repeatedly. YOur lies are just you being a liberal.

I read all the stuff offered. Twice. Nowhere did I say attackers and victims were the same. Nowhere did I say I condone violence from anybody. Your imagination is making you post stupid things. Just admit your effort to twist what i actually said failed this time. We both know you will try again later.

You looked at Antifa attacking people over political disagreements, and you stated that "scuffles break out", as though it was a mutual combat thing between Antifa and their targets instead of Antifa planning and executing violent attacks on people who are saying things they disagree with.

That is you pretending that they are the same. You did not hold Antifa responsible for their attacks and you implied equal responsibility to their victims.

Doing that is a form of defense and defending violent marxist brownshirts in their violent operations, is condoning and supporting violence.

This is simple shit, like two plus two equally four. Your pretense of not following this simple truths, is not credible.

You are stonewalling. Because you want to talk shit but you don't want to admit that you support political violence. When you obviously do.

My remark was something along the lines of "when protesters and counter protesters come together, there are occasional scuffles. Is it your contention that protesters and counter protesters in close proximity wont' have an occasional scuffle? If you agree that statement is true, then you agree with me, and I have no idea why you are in such a snit. If you disagree with that statement, then you are an idiot as I suspected from the start. Either way, I'm bored with you for now. Go find someone else to whine to.
when antifa shows up with shields ,sticks,bricks,frozen water bottles ect.... its not a scuffle ! its a planned marxist attack on free speech !
They always try to reframe the narrative. They like to say "Fights broke out....." as though it were 2 guys agreeing to take their disagreement outside, rather than saying; "Multiple people were assaulted by gangs of political terrorists." which is what is actually happening.

Reminds me of that old line, that school yard bullies used to love, "it takes two to have a fight".

No, no it does not take two to have a fight. It takes ONE guy to decide that he is going to attack someone and you have a fight.

And those people that are comfortable blaming guy attacked, equally, for the "fight"?

They are complete fucking assholes.
The saying I used to hear was; "You can refuse to like a man, or to loan him money, but if he wants to fight, you're gonna have to oblige."

They like the word "fight" because it implies mutual combat; they use it it instead of the more accurate terms "assault" or "attack". They don't want their opposition to seem like victims, no matter how true it is.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

They always try to reframe the narrative. They like to say "Fights broke out....." as though it were 2 guys agreeing to take their disagreement outside, rather than saying; "Multiple people were assaulted by gangs of political terrorists." which is what is actually happening.

Reminds me of that old line, that school yard bullies used to love, "it takes two to have a fight".

No, no it does not take two to have a fight. It takes ONE guy to decide that he is going to attack someone and you have a fight.

And those people that are comfortable blaming guy attacked, equally, for the "fight"?

They are complete fucking assholes.
The saying I used to hear was; "You can refuse to like a man, or to loan him money, but if he wants to fight, you're gonna have to oblige."

They like the word "fight" because it implies mutual combat; they use it it instead of the more accurate terms "assault" or "attack". They don't want their opposition to seem like victims, no matter how true it is.

Man, that is a good one. Probably before my time. I grew up in the 70s when this stupidity was already getting a good start.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

Nope. THey show up ready for violence, because they know that people like you, will be attacking them, and they need to be ready to protect themselves.

Completely different. And you can see that that is the case, in situations when either Antifa or the Proud Boys were the only ones to show up.

and with the Proud Boys, they end up having a peaceful march and cleaning up after themselves.

Because your side is the side of barbarians and our side is the side of civilization.

Completely different, but exactly the same. You crazy people are odd.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

Completely different, but exactly the same. You crazy people are odd.

And I pointed out the difference in results when only one side is there, to prove my case.

YOu ignored that, because it proves my case and refutes your point.

Did you think I would not point that out? What do you think you gained by playing so stupid?

Here it is again, the point I made, that you pretended to not understand.

And you can see that that is the case, in situations when either Antifa or the Proud Boys were the only ones to show up.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

bull ! that childish answer proves you are a liar !

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

You mean that when right wing groups show up with shields, sticks, bricks, frozen water bottles, etc. it's not a planned attack?

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

You mean that when right wing groups show up with shields, sticks, bricks, frozen water bottles, etc. it's not a planned attack?

Correct.

YOu can tell that is the case, by what happens in instances when Antifa or the Proud Boys hold a rally and the other side does not show up to "counter protest".

When Antifa holds a "rally" and no Proud Boys show up, Antifa attacks anyone or anything around them, rioting and burning and even killing.

When the Proud Boys hold an event, and no one for the other side shows up, they march quietly, say what they want to say, clean up after themselves and go home.

I look forward to seeing how you will pretend to be too retarded to understand my point, so that you can avoid addressing it.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

provide a link to prove your lies traitor !

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

Here's a picture from Portland.
1603743452149.png

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

View attachment 407071
ok theyre assholes and idiots but where are the shieldss and weapons? heres your marxist heros.... 1603756461092.png

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

View attachment 407071
It looks like they're about to burn those flags, actually.

What is it you are trying to show here?

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

View attachment 407071
It looks like they're about to burn those flags, actually.

What is it you are trying to show here?
you know ...i think you're right ..it looks like a couple of antifa members about to burn nazi flags.... i guess the marxist liar cant find any conservatives carrying sticks and shields.........

Why does Anitfa still exist? They are bullies and violent pro left goons.
They are modern Brownshirts.

The SA Brownshirts were extremely right wing, veterans organization.
SA stands for Sturm Abteilung, which means basically "fighting force".
They were formed because the Weimar Republic was passing gun control laws, and the veterans wanted to form a marksmanship program so they could legally retain arms.
They existed because the wealthy elite approved of them, and used them.

The SA Brownshirts were extremely right wing, veterans organization.
SA stands for Sturm Abteilung, which means basically "fighting force".
They were formed because the Weimar Republic was passing gun control laws, and the veterans wanted to form a marksmanship program so they could legally retain arms.
They existed because the wealthy elite approved of them, and used them.

Antifa and BLm are using violence and the threat of violence for political ends. That is a strong and relevant similarity to the actual SA.

The lack of a connection to a marksmen ship program, is a difference. Whoop de Fucking Doo.

Antifa and BLm are using violence and the threat of violence for political ends. That is a strong and relevant similarity to the actual SA.

The lack of a connection to a marksmen ship program, is a difference. Whoop de Fucking Doo.

Similarities in technique noted and agreed.

The point I was trying to emphasis is that with some right wingers, they incorrectly have the assumption that left means large, strong, and corrupt central government, while right means small, weak, and honest decentralized government.
When in reality there is no correlation at all.
Right or left can be any combinations of either.
In particular, the Fascists of the Axis in WWII was based on the Fascists of ancient Rome, and were large, strong, and corrupt central governments, and were extremely right wing.

Similarities in technique noted and agreed.

The point I was trying to emphasis is that with some right wingers, they incorrectly have the assumption that left means large, strong, and corrupt central government, while right means small, weak, and honest decentralized government.
When in reality there is no correlation at all.
Right or left can be any combinations of either.
In particular, the Fascists of the Axis in WWII was based on the Fascists of ancient Rome, and were large, strong, and corrupt central governments, and were extremely right wing.

Supposedly. I think with regards to the Antifa and BLM, the relevant aspects to focus on, are their use of violence for political ends, especially when they work hand in hand with more mainstream liberals or elected officials.

Big government. Medium government. Small government.

When one side is willing to set a violent, murderous mob on you, and arrest you if you defend yourself, that is a real problem for democracy.

Antifa and BLM should be put to death at the most, or locked up/deported in the least.

I'd be happy if they got their asses kicked on a daily basis though by average Americans.

Forum List

Back