WATCH: Antifa Mob Attacks Pro-Trump Free Speech Rally at Twitter HQ

I hope Bulldog gets rocked walking down the street.

What a piece of shit.
Of course you do, and you right wingers are trying to accuse me of advocating violence. Imagine that.

You are advocating violence.

Please point to the post where you think I did that.

Sure, Right here were you lie about what Antifa is doing.

" When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. "

When you pretend that their planned assaults on people, to shut them down and shut them up, are just random "scuffles" and not political violence aimed at suppressing people's right to speech, in favor of your side's political agenda.

Well, no. It is a fact that when a group protests and another group has a counter protest there will be occasional scuffles. this is true no matter who the groups involved might be. This is true even when the Silly Boys or Antifa are nowhere near the event. You will also note that I didn't condone such scuffles. I only acknowledged the fact that they happen. You're trying a little too hard there Boo Boo. It's exposing your goofy bone.

Antifa does not have "scuffles". They have the planned intent of using mob violence to political ends.

When you lie to provide political cover for such activities, you are supporting those activities.

That you need this explained to you, shows that you are mentally deficient, or playing it to in order to lie.

You are an asshole.

And thank you for sharing that ------ dumb ass.

YOur utter inability to defend your actions here in this thread, is noted.

My point stands. YOu are advocating violence. As I have explained and you failed to even address, let alone challenge.

You asshole.

OK. If you say so. I'm still waiting on you to point out where I condoned violence from anyone. Of course, being a crazy Trump supporter, as you are, you probably don't need any reason to believe what you believe.
ok ...... do you condemn violence committed by antifa ?
:45::45::45::45::45::45::45:
thats what i thought .

Do these leftards think they are fooling ANYONE at this point? Are they just going though the motions, out of brain damaged reflex?
their refusal to condemn violence against people with an opposing view is alarming . the left along with china is destroying our democratic republic !

When they lie to deny or minimize or justify the violence from Antifa and BLM, they are DEFENDING AND SUPPORTING the violence.

And yet, they pretend to not realize that.

Their only defense against being held to account for the vileness of their positions, is to pretend to be too retarded to understand the meanings of their actions.

What a piece of shit.
Of course you do, and you right wingers are trying to accuse me of advocating violence. Imagine that.

" When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. "

When you pretend that their planned assaults on people, to shut them down and shut them up, are just random "scuffles" and not political violence aimed at suppressing people's right to speech, in favor of your side's political agenda.

Well, no. It is a fact that when a group protests and another group has a counter protest there will be occasional scuffles. this is true no matter who the groups involved might be. This is true even when the Silly Boys or Antifa are nowhere near the event. You will also note that I didn't condone such scuffles. I only acknowledged the fact that they happen. You're trying a little too hard there Boo Boo. It's exposing your goofy bone.

Antifa does not have "scuffles". They have the planned intent of using mob violence to political ends.

When you lie to provide political cover for such activities, you are supporting those activities.

That you need this explained to you, shows that you are mentally deficient, or playing it to in order to lie.

You are an asshole.

My point stands. YOu are advocating violence. As I have explained and you failed to even address, let alone challenge.

You asshole.

OK. If you say so. I'm still waiting on you to point out where I condoned violence from anyone. Of course, being a crazy Trump supporter, as you are, you probably don't need any reason to believe what you believe.

I don't condone violence from anyone.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

:45::45::45::45::45::45::45:
thats what i thought .

Do these leftards think they are fooling ANYONE at this point? Are they just going though the motions, out of brain damaged reflex?
their refusal to condemn violence against people with an opposing view is alarming . the left along with china is destroying our democratic republic !

You understand some of us have obligations IRL and can't sit here all day waiting to answer any question you might have, don't you? I already said I condemn violence no matter who is doing it, so what is your problem. You might note that even the police are saying that the vast amount of protestors and the ones doing the vandalizing are mostly two different groups, I'm sure that confuses you severely.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

do you condemn violence committed by antifa ?

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

do you condemn violence committed by antifa ?

Last time I'm gonna answer this dumb ass. If you don't get it this time, you're more stupid than I thought. I condemn violence from anybody. That would include antifa. I suggest you take a screen shot of this, because I'm through making allowences for your learning disabilities.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

When you falsely claim equivalence between the attackers and those that defend themselves, you are condoning the violence from the attackers and denouncing the concept and practice of self defense.

That you deny that, is either you being retarded or a fucking liar.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

When you falsely claim equivalence between the attackers and those that defend themselves, you are condoning the violence from the attackers and denouncing the concept and practice of self defense.

Sorry buddy, but I gotta do it again. Where do you think I claimed equivalence between attackers and victims, or is that just something else you imagined?

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

Sorry buddy, but I gotta do it again. Where do you think I claimed equivalence between attackers and victims, or is that just something else you imagined?

Your bullshit is not fooling anyone, leftard.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

But you have that silly confused look on your face.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

Nope. YOu are just a fucktard liar.

17 Oct 2020 ~~ By Bob Price
A large Antifa mob attacked a group of pro-Trump attendees of a Free Speech Rally held at Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco. One video shows one of the men wearing black bloc sucker-punching one of the event organizers, a Black man. At least two people sustained injuries requiring medical attention during the attack.
About one dozen conservative activists wearing “Make American Great Again” hats staged a Free Speech Rally and Protest on Saturday outside Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters building, the Associated Press reported. The group gathered to protest Twitter’s suppression of conservative speech.
One video shot as the protest fell into chaos shows a group of Antifa antagonists attacking a Black man who appeared to be shielding one of the white conservatives. As the video streams, a man wearing black bloc suddenly appears from the left side of the screen and punches the Black man in the face. The mob continues to chase the two men as they move to a police barricade for protection.

Comment:
It's obvious that Antifa and BLM are the terrorist arm of the "Democratic Party" just as the KKK was after the Civil War and well into the 20th Century.
If they are elected, Democrats will continue to use their violence through the power of government against you and your children in the same way they use violence to try to silence you in your own streets.
Odd isn't it, everytime Wray testifies before Congress he claims that it's white supremacists that are problematic, meanwhile the violence, arson and murders occurring that has hit 71 cities in America are directly connected to Antifa and BLM.
Just as it occurred on Saturday to peaceful protesters. This is the same director of the FBI that hid the laptop computer of Hunter Biden's corrupt activties from the American people for over a year.
Anarchists (Antifa/BLM) are being given a free pass to conduct the mayhem and assault peaceful protesters and people in the street. They are getting away with this. They are the Brown Shirts of our time. Look what happened when the brown shirts were unleashed on German citizens in 1939! It began with hundreds dying and ended in 1945 with more than 17 million. This path PMS/DSA Democrats on here is very dangerous.

That man was just punched by an idea.
A thought just attained physical form and punched a guy in the side of the head.
I had no idea that metaphysics like this existed.
It’s mind boggling

17 Oct 2020 ~~ By Bob Price
A large Antifa mob attacked a group of pro-Trump attendees of a Free Speech Rally held at Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco. One video shows one of the men wearing black bloc sucker-punching one of the event organizers, a Black man. At least two people sustained injuries requiring medical attention during the attack.
About one dozen conservative activists wearing “Make American Great Again” hats staged a Free Speech Rally and Protest on Saturday outside Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters building, the Associated Press reported. The group gathered to protest Twitter’s suppression of conservative speech.
One video shot as the protest fell into chaos shows a group of Antifa antagonists attacking a Black man who appeared to be shielding one of the white conservatives. As the video streams, a man wearing black bloc suddenly appears from the left side of the screen and punches the Black man in the face. The mob continues to chase the two men as they move to a police barricade for protection.

Comment:
It's obvious that Antifa and BLM are the terrorist arm of the "Democratic Party" just as the KKK was after the Civil War and well into the 20th Century.
If they are elected, Democrats will continue to use their violence through the power of government against you and your children in the same way they use violence to try to silence you in your own streets.
Odd isn't it, everytime Wray testifies before Congress he claims that it's white supremacists that are problematic, meanwhile the violence, arson and murders occurring that has hit 71 cities in America are directly connected to Antifa and BLM.
Just as it occurred on Saturday to peaceful protesters. This is the same director of the FBI that hid the laptop computer of Hunter Biden's corrupt activties from the American people for over a year.
Anarchists (Antifa/BLM) are being given a free pass to conduct the mayhem and assault peaceful protesters and people in the street. They are getting away with this. They are the Brown Shirts of our time. Look what happened when the brown shirts were unleashed on German citizens in 1939! It began with hundreds dying and ended in 1945 with more than 17 million. This path PMS/DSA Democrats on here is very dangerous.

It figures. What ASSHOLES.:(

But the right enjoys it so much when Antifa gets hit. All that laughing and calling the person that got hit a pussy because he didn't defend himself. Seems to be different when your guy is the pussy who got hit. Why is that?

How does Antifa get hit, if they aren’t real?
How does antifa hit anyone if they aren’t real?
You leftist and your constant contradictions are hard to keep track of.

The American left are indeed today's fascists. Disagree with them, and they'll come out to violently silence you.

Anybody showed up to silence you yet, or are they mostly just laughing at you?

Did you just get here?
It was a free speech rally and your goons showed up to stop it with violence. In anyone's book, that's called silencing people you disagree with.

Yet you are still ranting, and I suspect nobody has bothered to try silencing you. That is, of course, if you don't count the people who think you should STFU

It's amazing how you try to deflect and refuse to respond to the issue at hand.

I'm sorry. Did you want to add your story about how someone showed up at your door to silence you? I'm listening.
And more deflection.
If I was keeping a list of obtuse, characterless pieces of shit on this site, I’d add you to it.
I hope to run into you at a rally one day. Maybe you and your imaginary goons can try and silence me. I hope you do.

The American left are indeed today's fascists. Disagree with them, and they'll come out to violently silence you.

Did you just get here?
It was a free speech rally and your goons showed up to stop it with violence. In anyone's book, that's called silencing people you disagree with.

Yet you are still ranting, and I suspect nobody has bothered to try silencing you. That is, of course, if you don't count the people who think you should STFU

I'm sorry. Did you want to add your story about how someone showed up at your door to silence you? I'm listening.

Why are you adding the qualifier that it has to be directed at people commenting on it on this thread for a person to have an opinion on it?

That's retarded.

These people were just trying to rally, and they were attacked. Do you support that or not?

When there are protests with counter-protests there will occasionally be scuffles. That is just the undeniable reality of the situation. The question is
'"should you cheer when someone gets hit?" Obviously, Trump supporters feel it is correct to cheer when the person you disagree with gets hit, but not the other way around.
Who attacked who here, you dipshit? Who exactly was suppressing the others right to free speech, peaceful assembly, etc?
If some communist pieces of shit or Hoe Hidin supporters were having a rally or demonstration or whatever and a conservative or trump supporter went over and punched them, no I wouldn’t support it.
I wouldn’t cheer. I may hate Antifa/communist scum, but I don’t support or cheer for violent acts against someone peacefully AND lawfully voicing their opinions, as stupid as in may find them.

See what I just said and admitted? Pathetic you can’t do the same. You just goon and on with your “oh but you do it too” justification, which is an absolute lie anyway. Show me where conservatives go around attacking Antifa, and don’t show me some video tape that is self defense.

In summation, fuck you.

But the right enjoys it so much when Antifa gets hit. All that laughing and calling the person that got hit a pussy because he didn't defend himself. Seems to be different when your guy is the pussy who got hit. Why is that?
This is why rightwingers and other assorted Republicans hate ANTIFA and anti-fascists groups, because they actually fight back.

As bullies, they don't like that, you give a bully a solid blow and they start wailing like banshees.

And this is what you see going on in self-professed conservative precincts.

The good folk of ANTIFA will SMACK the daylights out of White Supremacists, White Nationalists and other domestic terrorists groups like The Proud Boys and the KKK.

USMB conservatives are pro-fascists, so naturally, they don't like that.
Black Jesus!!!
So glad you finally chimed in. As I read through I saw you liking posts, and knew it would only be so long before you opened your big, stupid, government cheese chomping mouth.
Let’s address individual aspects of your stupidity....
- We hate Antifa because they fight back:
Fight back? Please show me all this right wing violence committed against leftists, democrats, etc. Show us examples of “right wingers” attacking democrat rallies, attacking Hoe Hidin supporters, punching people on the street, etc. You can’t, because it isn’t happening and hasn’t happened. There are thousands of examples of democrat/Antifa folks doing this however.
And I’m curious, you say Antifa is fighting back... how is that possible??? Antifa is just an idea, remember? Not only did your head fool Hoe Hidin say that, but your fellow travelers on this board claim Antifa isn’t real. How does an imaginary group fight back?

Give bullies a solid blow: so that black gentleman having a free speech demonstration was a bully? Was he bullying anyone as he walked away from the crowd? Wa he bullying someone as some asshole punched him in the side of the head as he was walking? What about your imaginary/not imaginary Antifa clowns screaming at old elderly people on the street? Where those old ladies crossing the road bullies that needed a solid blow? What about business owners who have their stores burned down? Wethey bullying someone?

Antifa will smack the day lights out of white supremacists, KKK, the proud boys, domestic terrorists, etc: again... I thought they were imaginary. Which is it? White supremacists??? You just watched a video of a non black man sucker punching a black guy. Was that black guy a white supremacist? Are the proud boys white supremacists, and are their black and Hispanic and Asian members white supremacists? Fight the KKK??? You mean that group of democrats known as the KKK, which republicans fought against?And I’m curious, when is the last time anyone even saw a KKK member? The KKK is gone. But much like “white supremacists”, you throw those out there like it’s some Omni-present threat. It’s pathetic.

What a piece of shit.

You are an asshole.

You asshole.

Nope. YOu are just a fucktard liar.

All I'm doing is asking you to point out where I did that. You seem to be upset, and If you will give me a link to where I said that, I'll be happy to acknowledge it. Unfortunately, links to your imagination or up your ass don't seem to work.

Did you just get here?

And more deflection.
If I was keeping a list of obtuse, characterless pieces of shit on this site, I’d add you to it.
I hope to run into you at a rally one day. Maybe you and your imaginary goons can try and silence me. I hope you do.

I would never try to silence you. You're one of the funniest crazies around. Your absurd whining and goofy accusations are quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back