Watch: Andrew Cuomo's Full 9-Hour Testimony To Sexual Harassment Investigators Just Released By New York AG

Folks keep in mind, this douchebag monster's father was the original Sfachime, a hated governor, whose filthy, criminal loving legacy renamed the Tappan Zee Bridge in his honor by the disgusting, Europhobic democrats.

Folks keep in mind, this douchebag monster's father was the original Sfachime, a hated governor, whose filthy, criminal loving legacy renamed the Tappan Zee Bridge in his honor by the disgusting, Europhobic democrats.
and tramp is a self-declared female abuser and cheater on 3 wifes.

and tramp is a self-declared female abuser and cheater on 3 wifes.
well I think adultery is a horrible thing. You should never cheat on your other half, even a girlfriend or boyfriend....but it's a far cry from Andy "the Gold Standard" and his sexual assaults and work place violence....but keep deflecting, you are making the cult proud

I think we need to remind everyone, that Andy "Grandma Killer" Cuomo was referred to by Joey Xiden, the current leader of the DNC Cult, as the "Gold Standard"

This violent sexual predator was the spokes person for much of 2020 for the DNC, while Xiden was hiding in his basement.

Cuomo: "if somebody ever sits on my lap, i wouldn't push them off"

Cuomo: "i've passed gay marriage. don't ask me to pass gay divorce"

Investigator: have you ever touched someone on the butt?
Cuomo: if anything a man not a woman

New Topics

Forum List

Back