Watch a Vegetarian Eat Meat for First Time in 22 Years

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
A born again Meat Eater! I wish my Vegan Friends who harsh every meal together with their moralizing would have such a "Come To Wagyu" Revelation.

Your vegan friends are simply trying to help you live a healthier life, for yourself and for the environment.

I have a lot of vegan, vegetarian, and, gluten-free friends, but they would never dream of using the meal to preach about the superiority of their eating habits.

I'm not a vegetarian but I swore off beef (and pork) back in the '70s. 'Bout 15-20 years later I found myself in South Dakota in a situation where beef was the only thing to eat, so I broke the fast. It felt like a bowling ball sitting in my gut.

I have a lot of vegan, vegetarian, and, gluten-free friends, but they would never dream of using the meal to preach about the superiority of their eating habits.

Sshh. They need that myth --- they think they're not the ones preaching.

A born again Meat Eater! I wish my Vegan Friends who harsh every meal together with their moralizing would have such a "Come To Wagyu" Revelation.

Now, I did eat horse once. I'd rather have the experience to speak from than not.
It was very tough, thanks for asking.

But say ------- I wonder, what does a Batfink taste like? :eusa_think:

I'm not a vegetarian but I swore off beef (and pork) back in the '70s. 'Bout 15-20 years later I found myself in South Dakota in a situation where beef was the only thing to eat, so I broke the fast. It felt like a bowling ball sitting in my gut.

I agree

I used to work with a woman from India who had never eaten meat in her lifetime. I asked why she wouldn't even try it. She explained that her body no longer has the enzymes and bacteria to digest meat and that if she tried it she would become seriously ill

Now, I did eat horse once. I'd rather have the experience to speak from than not.
It was very tough, thanks for asking.

But say ------- I wonder, what does a Batfink taste like? :eusa_think:

Batfink is a Pet, not Food. Although if a Zombie Apocalypse happens, we're all Fair Game.

Sorry Batfink....

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your vegan friends are simply trying to help you live a healthier life, for yourself and for the environment.

My Vegan friends (including one close family member) have every right to choose their own diets. But they do not have a right to choose mine.

If meat eaters acted like Vegans.

I don't recall asking for help.
Sounds like you need help. Badly. :D

Nah.

5'11", 190 lbs. Resting HR 55. BP 120/70. Cholesterol HDL 60 LDL 80.

Going to Ruth's Chris Steak House after the vote. :bye1:
Thanks for posting your picture.
obesetim.jpg

To be honest, I have met one or two vegans or vegetarians who boast about their superior eating habits, but also I've met a ton of people who eat meat and boast about their superior eating habits.

Forum List

Back