Wasn’t the narrative that Portland violence was a result of Federal Troops

There's gotta be a good way to use his favorite slogan.

Not to worry. If he debates Trump, I'm sure the President will find plenty of opportunities for that.

Could you imagine if he actually did say that to Joe?
I'm not sure what Joe's reaction would be but it sure would be funny to find out!!

Oh come on now. You know how Donald Trump is. I'd be willing to bet that's exactly what he's going to do at some point.

Not to worry. If he debates Trump, I'm sure the President will find plenty of opportunities for that.

Could you imagine if he actually did say that to Joe?
I'm not sure what Joe's reaction would be but it sure would be funny to find out!!

Oh come on now. You know how Donald Trump is. I'd be willing to bet that's exactly what he's going to do at some point.

He is known for his epic trolling.....

...so the riots have stopped, right? It was because of the Federal troops. Now they are gone, so the violence had stopped.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Look at all of these peaceful protesters.

No, the narrative, supported by all the facts, is that their presence escalated matters and made it worse.

Well gee..imagine that.
They show up to stop you from burning down federal buildings and they react when you tried.
What a shocker!!!

You are one stupid Mother Fucker!

The stupidly shown by both party's has put the election back in anyone's pocket. you can guess all you want but it may be a close race. No mater the out come We will pay what ever price comes due. Will they give them self's( not us) a pay raise to congratulate them self's on what a fine job they have been doing.

...so the riots have stopped, right? It was because of the Federal troops. Now they are gone, so the violence had stopped.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Look at all of these peaceful protester.

A couple nights ago the riots were about 3 blocks away from my house.

There were precisely 0 federal troops in the area, but that didn't stop them from vandalizing homes and whooping some old lady's ass in her front yard. Not to mention blockading the exit from a police station that they tried to burn down with police in it. Even Ted "Stand Down" Wheeler had to concede that it was attempted murder.

Come on man. Don’t lie. The liberals say the violence was only because of Federal Troops.

Come on man is becoming my favorite political quote of 2020 in a hurry.

Good one!!!
I'm beginning to wonder if it's the only one he remembers.

Come on man! You’re a lying dog faced pony soldier. Are you a junkie?

That's no malarkey right there. Build Back Butter.

Look at all of these peaceful protesters.

No, the narrative, supported by all the facts, is that their presence escalated matters and made it worse.

The Feds are gone, so why are Dimwinger hoards still rioting?

Biden says "come on man" when he's confused or at a loss for words. That's why he says it so much. Poor guy should be in a home.
He usually follows it up with some dumbass and/or racist comment.

Forum List

Back